Chapter 25

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was in the nurse station, checking her list of patients condition. She turned the pages of the folder and ignore the intern talking to the nurse beside her. Tss.. They've been paid to do their job properly not to mind in someone ele's life. She was just standing there with her finger flicking the soft white material while reading the content of it. 

She suddenly stopped, focusing her eyes into a certain letter but her ears is listening to the two beside her.

Sometimes you can get a news from them.. She Leave her current position and walked to where Dr. Cha's room. She didn't even think twice to walk out after she heard that the boat where their doctors into got sink and she remember jessica is one of them.

Taeyeon halt in her place frozen and ready to knock in the only wooden door in this floor but stopped when she heard that Dr. Cha is busy talking to someone inside. Her heart is pounding and the first thing it came up into her mind is yuri. Yuri still didn't know about what is happening her in the hospital cause if she does , she already running her soul in here.

Taeyeon dialed yuri's number and run to where her car is being parked while cursing for her call is not being picked up by yuri.

"I hope jessica is okay." Taeyeon said and speed off to where yuri's appartment.

---

Yuri woke up, groaning as she sat down and glance to the clock beside her. Twi hours she only been sleep for two hours and there she is, walking to where the sound into.

"Tae? 

" yul! Jessica is missing. The boat they got into sank down." Yuri left taeyeon ouside of her appartment, running to her room and get her phone. She immediately read the messages that she recieve from Dr. Cha and an unknown number which is Krystal that her name written of it. Yuri began to cold sweat in her hands and a sharp breath she took after she read the composed message

Now she knows why she can't contact jessica earlier, she grab her cardigan hangging in the chair and run back to taeyeon

"What happened tae?"

"I don't know yul. I just heard the nurse and intern talked about that. Dr. Cha was also busy talking about that with a person inside her office." 

Yuri didn't say anything anymore, she can't focus on the ground she was stepping to. She felt dizzy at the news she heard and also her eyes is blood shot red indicating that she didn't have any sleep when taeyeon came.

"! I forgot my keys!"

"I have my car. Let's go." 

--

Yuri was literally running through the hospital of Daehan as fast as she can to talk to Dr. Cha regarding about jessica and the others. Part of her brain still in process about that.

"Dr. Kwon!"

"Yul, I'll handle this, go now." 

"Thanks taeng." 

Yuri smiled appologetically to the nurse who called her and run again to the elevator, pressing the floor of Dr. Cha's office. 

---

Yuri

With a deep breath, I knocked on the door three times to give a proper notice for my arrival in the office. 

"Yuri!"

'Yuri-ah, come in."

I saw krystal standing in the sofa with her jams same as mine. Sigh.. This was unexpected, trully unexpected. I saw krystal eyes is already swollen when I came closer towards her I bet she already cried  before I came here.

"Any updates Dr. Cha?" He sigh and shake his head slowly walking to the sofa near us. Jessica and I have still an issue between our relationship then this happened? What the hell?

"What really happened Dr. Cha?"

"The propeller of the boat got entagled with a seaweed when the passed by causing the engine got over heat then it blown." 

"How many passengers there?"

"Over a thousand I think? Including the doctors in ours, incheon and gangnam." Oh my god. That's a huge amount of victims there tsk. I lean my back on the soft cushion in here I'm worried for them especially for my girlfriend. I still need to see her and I'm sure. She's still alive out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter