Chapter 23

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Taeyeon

Dance light, party ball and DJ blowing the house at the bar I'm into, sipping the liqour that burned down to my throat. Ahh, finally hectic schedule is over. I put down my glass and eyed the people here inside the bar. 

It's a tiring day today and the others is already on the way to their home but here I am, sitting and gulping my liqour to release the stressful work while looking to the girl who is grazing her eyes into me. I smirk into it then one last shot I left the counter and go to where she is, passing to the sweaty people in the dance floor.

Her black dress that revealed her white tight, her smoky make up, her black hair droped accross her shoulder plus her lips is forming a smirk while I'm nearing her. Damn! It turns me on!

"Hey lady, do you have company for tonight?" I pulled her waist and placed a kiss in her exposed shoulder. 

"None, what about you?"

"Same as you, won't you mind?" She bit her lower lip, oh god! It's killing me. 

"Not at all taeyeon." I giggle and start to kiss her neck in the dark corner of the bar. I feel her grip my shirt into it and moan.

"Why are you here anyways?"

"Hmm~ no reason just wanna have fun. What about you? Let me guess, Want to release some stress?" I her pulse point earning a moan to her. 

"I'm right." She chuckled I didn't say anything enjoying what I'm doing to her. No one will saw us here and absolutely no one can't stop me from nipping and touching her. "Let's just go to the V.I.P room upstairs." I leaned back and gave her a peck. 

"I like that tiffany." She hold my wrist and pulled me upstairs where the magic will happened. I've been hooking up with tiffany with almost 5 months now I think? Our first night was at the bar also and ghad when I saw her body, I can't get enough of it like I'm addicting to her. Tiffany also don't mind about that, infact she enjoyed it everytime my skill full tongue into hers and my fingers burying inside her . 

I closed the door and immediately struddle her and kissed her lucious lips. Sweet cherry with a mix of vodka as my tongue rolled inside . I smirk and continue kissing this beautiful woman infront of me. 

"Tae bed." 

"As you wish." Hands are on it's self touching wherever landed into it. . I've been craving for her and I don't know why. My kiss became agressive when yuri's voice echoed in my mind. It's been bugging me since that day. I know we draw some line about our relationship but what the hell? Yes, sometimes I felt some electricity they called when my hands brushed accidentally at tiffany once in the hospital but damn it! I'm confused! Darn it Kwon Yuri!

"Tae-- Stop-- you're hurting me." I pull away and look down to her.

"Be gentle." I got dizzy in her eyes and the next things I know. Our clothes is already on the floor with my gentle touch at her.

----

Yuri

"Where are you yuri?"

"In your heart baby."

"You've always been here. Now tell me where are you?"

"Relax, I'm on my way to the bar."

"What bar? Why I didn't know this?" Oops.. 

"Uhmm, I didn't tell you?" I bit my lower lip 

"I won't ask if I know right?" Damn, I really forgot it.

"Sorry I thought I told you. Sooyoung invite me to go girls night out so I agree cause I'm also bored at home." The gps indicate that I'm already nearing the location sooyoung gave me. 

"With whom?"

"Sooyoung, sunny and hyoyeon." I stop and turned my bluetooth speaker off before I locked my car "hey, I'm about to enter the bar, let's just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter