Chapter 20

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yuri

I shot my eyes open when my alarm ring, signaling that it's already 2:30 in the morning. Pushing myself up, I go to the bathroom and change my clothes into comfortable one because I'm still on my blue scrubs clothes

After a couple of minutes inside the bathroom, I step outside fixing my things up before I went to the elevator and go out of the hospital.

", it's freezing here outside." I shiver and run towards my car. I cursed myself for not bringing my coat and scarf darn it! I didn't feel it when I'm inside of the hospital. 

I closed the door of my car then turned the engine on together with the heater and rub my palms together to sooth the coldness I felt.

"That's much better." I said then speed off. Honestly I'm a bit sleepy rightnow cause the surgery ended late as what I expected. I'm tired but I want to drop jessica in the airport, I want to see her before she left korea. A little bit sacrifice won't be bad if it's worth it right? Yes it. 

I stopped when the light goes red and it's my chance to send her a text message informing her that I'm on my way. I recieve an okay from her and the light went green. Pushing the acceletor of my car, I drive once again in the dark city of seoul. 

Minutes has passed, I arrived in the appartment of jessica and spotted her waiting for me near the foyer. 

"Did you wait long? It's cold out here." I said when I reached her and carried her luggage towards my compartment.

"Not really yuri." 

"Get inside the car princess." I ordered her and shiver because of the cold wind that passed through my sweater and hit my skin underneath. Mental note, listen to the news forcast next time.

"You didn't bring any coat?"

"No, I didn't know that the weather will be like this." I confessed, thankfully the heater warm my body a little bit.

"Try to listen or check today's weather next time. You'll catch a cold in what you were doing." Unlike jessica she is wearing a coat and scarf. 

"Yes ma'am." I said and glance at her side. "What happened to your finger?" I reached for her hands in her lap, glancing in the road keeping a distance to the car in front of us.

"I accidentaly cut it when I'm slicing the beef yesterday." I clicked my tongue on it. "It was just a small cut." 

"Becareful next time, I don't want you to lose your fingers."

"Yah."

"You're a surgeon you should expert when it come to that sica."

"Knife is different from scalpel yuri." She said hissing. 

"But it's the same cutting utensils." 

"Yuri. Aurgh just-- nevermind." I can't help but to smile, if I'm not driving I maybe pinched her cheeks by now. She is so cute like a kid giving up on something

"But seriously, Be careful."

"I know. Just stop comparing the kitchen knife and scalpel." 

"Haha okay okay, by the way taeyeon and tiffany taste the beef steak you made. They said it was good." I feel she shifted in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter