Chapter 17

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri

I was now cooking in my kitchen to prepare our breakfast before going to the hospital, I'm already done taking a bath so I let jessica do her things inside my room. 

I suddenly smiled when I remember last night. I never expect that I would confess those three words at jessica. It wasn't sweet nor romantic at all. I already imagine that I will tell those words during candle light dinner with a acoustic band playing for our background music or in talk under the moonlight. Not in my bedroom with both of us on top. But the atmosphere last night is different that made me say those words; it was so perfect.

"Hey, goodmorning." A kiss in my cheek and pair of arms incircle in my waist suddenly greet me. Her sweet tulips smell invade my nose that made my smile grow even more.

"Goodmorning too, are you already hungry?"oh her smile is so precious giving me a very best morning

"Not really. There's anything I could help?" 

"I'm already finished, you can put the plates in the table for us to start the breakfast" I pulled her by waist and kissed her on the lips. If my morning is being like this then I have a reason to wake up and prepare breakfast everyday. Oh lord! It's so nice being inlove! Wait...whatever.

"! Sorry." I lean back and glance to my side. What the hell this person doing here?!

"Why are you here taeyeon?!" How can she ever enter my appartment without my permission? I turned off the stove then faced her. 

"Wait.. Before that. I'm sorry for braging here early in the morning because my car got jam not far away from your appartment then I decided to go here hoping to hitch a ride with you because I know you go to work at 10 in the morning and plus please change your passcode yul, you've been holding into that passcode for long goodness. I rang the doorbell but no one answered it so I thought you are still sleeping. I didn't know that jessica is here." I open my mouth and closed it like a fish in the water. Sigh.. She already explained before I ask her a question. Jessica rolled her eyes and start to do what I asked her before taeyeon got here. I turned around and put the fried rice into the bowl.

"Did you already eat tae?" Jessica asked that question. 

"Nope, I don't eat breakfast." 

"Coffee?" 

"Sure."

"Okay."

I put the fried rice in the table together with the ham and egg.. Taeyeon were looking at me glancing towards jessica and by that I already know what she meant. Geez this girl is really a byun. I shake my head at her, she frowned and look at jessica again.

"Sica, did you sleep here?" 

"Yes."

"Oh no wonder no one heard the door bell." My face heat up and snap my head at taeyeon that is now grinning at me like a maniac. 

"What do mean?" I finally spoke, goodness! A sudden flashback comes through my mind! The way my hand cup her , her moans, her perky s! All of it! Aurgh!!! 

"You know what I mean yul." Fudge! I shake my head to earse that scene. I can't let invade my mind what happened last night! It will just heat me up. Taeyeon wiggle her eyebrows and believe me I want to kick her for reminding that.

"What?!" 

"What?"

"Shut up taeng! Now tell me cream or with out cream." I look towards the owner of the voice. Her face is also red as mine. ! This is so awkward. My morning supposed to be good was ruined, thanks to taeyeon.

---

"What the---" I was being pulled suddenly inside the room when I passed by the hall way going to do my round.

"What's wrong with you?!" 

"Did you two do it?!"

"What?! No!" 

"Are you sure???"

"Yes!" We both battle for eye contact for a minute or two until I sigh and closed my eyes.

"We didn't tae swear, We haven't go beyond second base." I confesed to her. Taeyeon eyes soften the fold her arms in her chest. 

"Still not ready?" I shake my head "No, I don't want to push her tae besides it's an honor for me that she let me go through second base. Even her ex didn't reach that far." I heard taeyeon gasp and her eyes slowly got bigger. I know i got surprised also..

"Really? I didn't expect that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter