Chapter 13 A

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie! Yuri is already outside!" My sister shouts.. God I can't decide if I will going to wear a blouse or a sweater sleeve. Hmm which looks good? Aish! I never been like this when it comes to date! But why am I acting like this?! 

"Unnie!" Augh! Whatever! I grab the sweater sleeve since it's starting to get cold here in seoul. I check myself first in the mirror if I do look good in a sweater sleeve paired in a denim jeans and a flat shoes. I tilted my head in the side, I look-- 

"Yah! Jung Jessica!" Fine. I look good. It's not that yuri will complain how I look, infact she's fine in every clothes I'm wearing.

" Un-"

"Krsy I'm here."

"Oh." I rolled my eyes at her cause she will going to shout again. Thankfully I cut her off before our neighboor will knock on our door, complaining about disturbing them.

"I gotta go, be back maybe late so don't wait." Krystal grin and after that nod her head. Heck I'm not going to do something what she think, that sister of mine has really have a dirty mind.

"Okay Unnie, Have fun and when i say FUN--" I already closed the door to shut her up and walked through the stairs. I don't need to hear her explanation about the "Fun" thing. I already know that. I'm not that naive to not know what she means, I just told her that yuri and I will be going out together  she ask me if it's a date and I said yes then there she is thinking that kind of date will be something rated already.. Sigh.. People now a days. 

I walked through the exit door and saw behind that glass door is yuri with her tight jeans, white v-neck shirt and black leather jacket with a pair of high cut converse shoes. Leaning her body on the car, smiling at me when she spotted me walking towards her. Her hair is tied into pony tail showing her slender neck. Deym  she so attractive.

"Hi. Good morning princess.." Her smile is brighter than the sun behind her. It blinds me. I crinkle my nose a little in the endearment she choose to call me. I will be going to get used to it as time goes by.

"Good morning too yuri." I Tip toe and kiss her lips and smiled sweetly at her.

"Unnie! Bye Bye." Aurgh! I heard my sister voice from a far. I look to where she is and she's waving at us. I can see the grin being plastered in her face..

Yuri chuckled and wave at her also "Your sister quite funny, sica." I rolled my eyes and ignore my sister who is still waving like a stupid person in the terrace.

"She's Crazy, c'mon let's go." I entered the passenger seat and wait for yuri to start the engine. She's already 21 years old but sometimes she acts like a 10 year old kid aish.

"Hey, is it alright for you to go home late?" She glance at me and go back to the road because she's driving "I will drop you off, don't worry." She added.

I smiled into it. "Yeap. Besides I already said to krystal that I will going home late and told her to take care of herself." 

"Okay."

"Why?" I look at her. She just smiled then glance and look again on the road. I think she is bothered cause I'm still looking at her waiting for her response.

"Nothing. I just want us to have fun." Have fun? Really?

"Fine. I want to spend more time with you."  I hissed at her. 

"What? It's true. Yes, I know that we still have time in the hospital but I want it to have casual doing with no work related." Her words was right. I can't deny the fact that there will be always work that being middle between us, knowing that there's a lot of patient that being schedule to us.

"If you said so, where are we going anyways?" I realize that she asked me on a date but I don't know where it is.

"We're here." She steps on the brake then get out of the car to open the door for me. As my foot step on the ground my eyes got widened in surprise when I realize where we are.

"This..."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter