Chapter 12

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri

After Taeyeon knew the status between me and Jessica she immediately drag me outside and stopped in the corner of the hallway.

"So you and jessica are really together?" 

"Yes." 

"After all this years you like jessica?" 

I nod.

"And you didn't tell me?" I know, taeyeon is my bestfriend but I didn't told her about my feelings towards jessica. I keep it myself. I just... Don't want anyone to know it. 

"I'm sorry.." I didn't mean to keep it. Especially to taeyeon.

"Yul, I'm your bestfriend okay? You can share something like this to me. Don't be shy if that's your problem. By the way congrats." She smiled at me and pat my shoulder. I should try to open up with her most of the times I nearly forgot that I still have her. My bestfriend who is there for me through ups and downs.. Wait.. I remember something

"You don't have any thing for sica don't you?"

"No why?" I sigh in relief

"That's good, I remember what you said to me when you saw me and jessica sleeping on the on-call room last time you uhh..." I scratched my neck and looked down when I feel taeyeon stopped in her track. 

"Oh my gosh." Her laughter rang in the empty hallway of the hospital. My cheek is burning in embarrassment because taeyeon is still laughing and I know what she's been thinking.  "Oh yuri! I'm just teasing you that time to find something but seems you hide it well." Aish... "And stop pouting, I don't like jessica okay?"

I smiled slightly and nod my head, I can't bare if my bestfriend and the girl that I like will end up together "Now, Help me to get her friend instead." Taeyeon grin at me then wiggle her eyebrows. Tsk so she's into that intern instead? 

"Hi Ms. Hwang." Speaking of my girlfriend's friend. Taeyeon waved to the girl who passed by us. 

"Hi Dr. Kim." Tiffany bowed at us and smiled to taeyeon. Sigh.. Taeyeon looks like a kid that keep grinning while looking at tiffany's back

"She looks so Hot." Goodness.. She's so damn ert.

"What?" 

"Nothing." I shake my head at her... Geez When will she will going to change afterall?

"I forgot  What happened to your face?" 

"I was too focused in my phone when I didn't see the last step in jessica's appartment earlier." I reasoned out. I don't want to talk about what really happened to me.

--

"I already said ok tae, okay?"

"I'll hold into that yul. Don't Dissapoint me." I sigh again for the nth time. How many times I agree that I wil help her to get tiffany; and all I need to do is to talk with jessica with this.

"Yul." Errr.. 

"Okay!" I exclaimed and that made taeyeon grin. She really eager to get tiffany huh? This little ert.

"Thanks." I snob at her and look in front. Oh lord, I am seeing this real? Jessica is walking towards us with a smilein her face. She looks so stunning in that white coat with a casual clothes inside. 

Taeyeon scoff "You look stupid." 

"Hi." I ignore taeyeon and greet her instead. This reminds me a highschool teenager who completely shy towards her crush.

"Hi." Jessica response 

"Where did you go?" 

"To haneul since your bestfriend drag you immediately out of the room. So I was the one who checked him." I just smiled at her in response. We agreed to check the boy but thanks to taeyeon she reuined it. 

"And this bestfriend of mine left me there when she saw you.. Gosh, You two look like a highschool lover. I gotta go, yul your promise okay?" I rolled my eyes. Here we go again. I won't forget that geez. 

"So let's go home?" Both of us entered the on-call room to prepare our self.

-

Jessica

"I'll text you when I arrived home." Yuri told me and hold my both hands in front of my appartment. I thought I won't ever experienced this in my whole life.

"Okay." She step forward and kissed my forhead. I pout into it cause this is not the kiss I expect. 

"What?" I frowned a little bit, I want in the lips not in the forehead I don't know if she's just teasing me or what cause I saw her lips starting to twitch trying hard not to smile. 

"Okay fine" she chuckled "You look so cute" and lean down to peck my lips. That's the kiss I've been waiting for. I smiled sweetly at her and that made her giggle.

"You are so cute, Now I gotta go, bye.bye" She entered her car and rolled down the glass window then wave at me.

"Bye yuri." I wave at her then she slowly drive her car away. 

This Day is such a very important day of my life, though we have some conflicts into it but atleast this day mark that yuri and me became official together; It's the most unforgettable one. 

I closed the door of my bedroom and start to change my clothes into comfortable ones, I never felt so happy like this well, yeah I was happy also with my ex before when we're still together but with yuri? It's really different. 

I go outside of the bedroom and saw my sister sitting comfortably in the couch and watching some kind of drama in the TV.

"Hey, did you eat already?"

"Yeap, before I go home. We ate outside."

"With your friends?" I asked her and typed my reply to yuri. 

"Yes." I nod as a response not bothering to glance at her.

"You?"

"Yeap."

"With yuri?" I stopped typing and lock my gaze at her. Should I tell her? She's my sister but I don't know what would she think of me when I tell her about me and yuri?

"Yes." I nod then began to type my reply again to yuri. I just leave it to her then, if she judge me then. Let her be. I can't blame her for that, besides I have still yuri with me, even if the world turns back on me. As long yuri is there I know I'm safe. 

"You two are together now?" Sigh.... I locked my phone and stared at her. 

"What if It's a yes?" She shifted in her position and looked at me also, analyzing my words that I said.

"So you are together?" Damn it! I don't know what's running on her mind but If she wants the truth then okay. She still my family afterall.

"Yes." Here goes nothing. I saw her closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Okay Jessica this is what you want, you choose this kind of path and you need to stand it, there's no turning back anymore. I already know the consequence when I acce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter