Chapter 11

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah Unnie! Wake up!" A banging on the door being heard inside my room causing me to groan in irritation. 

" Unnie! Get up! You have a visitor!" I groaned and cover my face with a pillow but krystal won't stop banging the door. Gosh I hate my sister.

"who is it?" 

"It's Yuri." What?" What time is it? I checked my phone and saw that it's still 8 am, I thought she will pick me up around 10? Hmm wait. She texted me... Oh... Dr. Nam already have the result from Haneul's examination. So that's why.

"Tell her that I will just going to take a bath" then get my towel and proceed to the bathroom.

---

"So you're courting my sister?" 

"Uhhh..." Oh god! That's what I heard when I came out from my room. Krsytal is really.. Sigh.. 

"Yes..."

"Krys" I called her attention before she will throw yuri a thousand question. She looked at me and sigh.. I know my sister too well. she won't stop asking until she won't get the answer she's looking for.

"Stop asking her questions." She rolled her eyes at me "Fine..." Then she stand up to go to her room but before that she passed by me and whispered "She's hot. If she have a brother tell me okay? Or if you don't have any plans for accepting her, well you can give her to me I don't mind if she's a girl." The. Hell. Did my sister fall into yuri's charms just like me?

"She's mine." 

"I'm just joking unnie, Chill." Then she laugh a little bit. Gosh! I will kill my sister if she joke like that again. I know that we are not officialy yet but whatever. She's mine. No one will own her but me and whoever will claim her, then they should dig their own grave.

"Sorry, I didn't read your text.."

"It's okay, so you're ready?" I smiled to her and nod my head. She will be always mine... 

"Btw, she's your sister? I haven't seen her before." That's because if yuri will come to my appartment krystal is at school and yeap for 2 years yuri only saw krystal just now.

"Yeap, she is."

"She's pretty." Of course it's on our blood-- wait. What? 

"Ey, You're more pretteir than her okay? Don't be such a jealous baby." I don't know what's going on with me but I don't want her to compliment anyone even if it's krystal.

"I'm not jealous" Yuri took my hands and interwined them. Hmm what a smooth act there yuri tsss.

"Uhuh..." Err.. I choose not to argue with her eventhough she is teasing me in that tone, I keep looking straight ahead and walking through the stairs when a man appeard in front of us coming from the stairs.. What is he doing here?

"Dongyeon?" She didn't glance at me but instead, she is looking at our hands that being interwined. He's eyes flickered towards yuri then the next thing I know yuri is already sitting on the floor.

"Yuri!"

"She's the one who you like sica?! Is she the one?! Forgod sake!" I ignore him and help yuri instead. What is he whinning all about? He don't even own me! He have no right to do that to yuri.

"Hey are you okay?" 

"I'm okay." She is touching her lip but her eyes is fixed towards Dongyeon. I don't think she is okay, her bottom lip is bleeding.

"What's with you huh?! Why? Is your ego being hit again because jessica choose me over a man like you?!" 

"What did you say?" He step towards yuri and grab her shirt, by this time I can't control my emotion so I pushed him away from yuri and slap him. 

"Don't you dare touch her ever again!" Then glared at him. Who the hell think he is?! He act like a jealous boyfriend, can't he understand that I don't like him?! Gosh...

He snort and laugh suddenly. What is he laughing all about? I didn't crack a joke or something on him, it makes me pissed. He laugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter