Blame it on the Hormones

Destined to Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sorry for not updating that long but I had a lot to do and when I finally had some free time I just wanted to relax but here is the next chapter. Enjoy :)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

~ Blame on the Hormones ~

 

When I woke up the next day I felt like my abdomen was being stabbed while I was sleeping, making it extremely hard to get up when my alarm clock beeped. After ten minutes and a lot of negotiation I finally forced myself up but immediately realized something wasn't right with my . They felt...wet? I didn't wet my bed, did I? How embarrassing.... In the bathroom however I realized I didn't, but the truth wasn't exactly better; what I felt wet wasn't urin, it was blood.

Oh my god. Did turning into a girl make me sick or something? Perhaps my body couldn't take the transformation. Does this mean I am slowly dying now? Is this the end? Panicking I dialed Dawon's number and after a few seconds she answered my call."Hello?" she groggily asked. She must still have been sleeping. "I'm bleeding down there!" I blurted out, the panick in my voice unmistakable. "What?" she asked. Then silence. "Dawon?" Is she now going to tell me I'm dying? "I'm so sorry Yoonji." There it comes. "I clearly forgot to tell you, I'm such an idiot." she apologied, sounding angry with herself. Wait, what didn't she tell me? Did she know this would be happening? How could someone forget to tell you you're going to die? What she said next wasn't quite what I expected though. "You've got your period, nothing to worry about."

What.The.Actual..

I got my what? Seriously? That's even worse than dying.... "How could I have forgotten that?" Dawon continued talking. Good question, but irrelevant now. My period, really? And I thought I was dying. That's a perfect example of someone being completely wrong I guess. "So what should I do now?" I questioned, still not reassured completely. Not going to die doesn't mean having my period is fun, right? "Is your lower stomach hurting?" she asked softly, what I approved. "Okay, make yourself a tea and a hot-water bag, I will bring the rest with me." Thank god I wasn't left alone with this and if Min Yoongi- Yoonji I mean didn't want to be alone fat was on fire. After we hung up I first changed my now a bit bloody bedsheets and , then did as she said, cooking myself a green tea and and laying down with my hot-water bag, making the cramps bearable. Me having my period. How ridiculous is that? God, if Hoseok and Namjoon knew that they would clearly die of laughter. But since girls don't talk to boys about this stuff they don't have to know, right? Otherwise I am sure I would shame myself to death. And by the way, why am I in such a bad mood. I mean I never was a sunshine but right now I was even more bad-tempered than usual, it would be better to not tangle with me right now.

But that's not all. I felt... Sad? Lonely? I really could cry right now and that was really freaking me out. I mean, since when did I feel lonely? Min Yoongi never needed anyone and so doesn't Min Yoonji. But still... Damn those mood swings. Is this how it's going to be every Month? Me being in pain and switching from being angry and sad plus sitting in my own blood? Being a girl really started to ...

After about half an hour of waiting my doorbell rang and after opening an a bit tired looking Dawon stepped in. "Okay, I brought sanitary pads, tampons and pain killers with me." The pain killers sounded nice but I didn't like that tampon part, no way I'm going to... Well, you know what I'm talking about."So, do you know how girls use that stuff?" she asked hesitantly. To be honest I wish I didn't. "I know how to ingest pain killers, but please don't explain the rest, I don't need the you-are-a-woman-now-talk which is literary true, I will be just fine with reading the instruction." I was totally not in the mood now, not with my tummy hurting like hell and not at this time of day. Admittedly I would never be, but now even less, so no.

"Okay, so if you don't need me here anymore I'll leave so just call me if you have any questions." I nodded, taking the stuff she brought and went to the bathroom, but before I entered I turned around and looked at her. "Thank you." I simply said, looking a bit lost not knowing how to act. I didn't thank people that often so that's new for me. Dawon just smiled at me. "Everytime." and then she was gone. After resting on my bed for fifteen minutes and pitying myself I decided that my private parts bleeding and my tummy hurting wouldn't stop me from going to university. After all I was still a man at heart and I would bear being a girl like a man, too. Does this even make sense? I don't know how and never will but somehow I managed to get ready in thirty minutes, only doing things really necessary, nearly missed the bus and after running like an idiot arrived at my class just in time. Thank god I got up earlier because of possible make-up struggles which clearly are history now after I managed to finish it in 15 minutes.

And that's how my week was going on, me waking up with cramps, consuming two whole packages of sanitary pads and one of tampons, being in a bad mood all day and even yelling at people who looked at me funnily or bumped into me. It even got so far that some guy, after I told him the world would be a better place without him (he jostled against me in the cafeteria what made me drop my food and that brat didn't even apologize) asked me if I had my period and that was the moment I snapped and almost hit him with my food tray if Hoseok who witnessed the whole scene wouldn't have stepped in. Lucky that guy, I really felt like wiping the floor with his stupid face and believe me, I have no scruples doing so. Funny that being a girl made my inhibition level for violence sink even lower than it already was. That clearly proves that women are just as violent as men. Or it's just my personality, I'm not sure yet.

Saturday morning the bloody business blessedly was over plus I didn't feel like beating up my surroundings anymore. That could still change though because 'Bangtan', as Hoseok calls himself, those other 5 idiots and me now were going to meet today and I was still not sure if I would be able to bear their presence the whole day. After having breakfast and making myself ready I walked to the park where we all wanted to meet to do god knows what. Probably fooling around, being noisy and annoying the people around us. Not exactly my favorite activities but life is not a picnic, I was painfully aware of that recently. After waiting just about 5 minutes in front of the park I saw three figures coming closer, two of them waving their arms like total fools, the other a bit smaller one waving rather shyly. "Hey Yoonji!" Taehyung said as they arrived, grinning a boxy smile. What a strange boy. But no wonder if he was a friend of Hoseok. "Hobi wasn't sure if you would come, he will be happy to see you." Said boy knew really well I would come, he forced me to after all, like he has always done. Did I mention that I hate him? "When are the others coming? I'm tired of standing around here." I said, completely ignoring his statement. "Now." Jungkook answered, waving towards Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok who were nearing swiftly.

When they finally arrived we all entered the park and searched for a place to sit down on the blankets Jin brought. The moment he stretched it I sat down on it, not feeling like standing any longer. Finally some relaxing time. Well, as relaxing it could be to spent the day with six hyperactive, underdeveloped numbskulls. Said boys, Jungkook and Taehyung to be exactly were starting a fight about who of them was the most handsome one of us, Jimin trying to shut them up while Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin were talking about the lyrics Namjoon started to write recently. I would have joined their talk if those two ninnies wouldn't distract me that much. "Guys, didn't I make clear I would shellac you if you didn't stop unnerving me?" I asked, looking at them coldly not flinching a bit. That must have intimitaded them because they stopped arguing and just glared at each other deadly. If looks could kill they would die immediately and thus I would finally be rid of them and maybe could spend my Saturday in peace.

"How do you do that?" Jimin asked me, disturbing my thoughts. "I try to make them stop fighting all the time but they never listen to me, you however seem to be able to tame them." He looked at me, admiration written in his face. It made him look like a boy in school asking his teacher how to calculate fractions. Damn that boy looked way to cute for his age with his small eyes and pout, puppies really balls against him. "You are too nice." I simply answered. "Intimidating effects miracles with those two, with people in general, believe me." That's true. Daunting alwa

Please log in to read the full chapter