Saved

Saved

Yoongi was running late to get to the club. They where celebrating that he's friend from medical school graduated. He's late because he left Seokjin house late because they were celebrating that he graduated to. Yoongi was never the person who liked to go clubbing. But this time he did it for he's friend. As he walked in to the club it was crowded, he made he's way closer to the middle. There stood his friend with two drinks in his hand and handed one to Yoongi. They drank a few drinks and danced. Yoongi walked closer to the bar.

 

All of the sudden he heard a loud shout " everybody on the ground now ". And then just like that he was swept out of a door and now stood outside in the cool evening air. He was utterly confused. Then he heard the gun shoots coming from the club. He turned to the person who dragged him out of the club. A man a little taller than him, he had fluffy black hair and big red lips with a worried look on them. 

"Why did you do that" Yoongi asked the man.

"You were the first person I saw" the man said.

Then they saw the van flee the scene. Yoongi ran inside to see if his friend is okay but what he discovered was terrible... There were a lot of gun shot wounds. Then he spoted his friend helping people with their wounds.

" I counted there is five people in critical state" said the friend.

"I-I'll help" Yoongi said doubtfully

He was a really good student. There were some other students that still had sometimes trouble with IV's even in there third year.

 He ran to this woman maybe 24 or 25 years old and took the scarf from around her neck and tied it tightly around her leg. You could hear the sirens in the distance. That night the ER was chaotic.

 When yoongi got to his apartment which was very small and a little chaotic he relised that there was something in his pocket. A piece of paper that had a smudged number writen on it and on the other side it stood "You're savior". That night all he could think about was his savior.

 

In the morning he rushed to the hospital were he meet Seokjin and Hoseok. The cops were waiting for him they wanted a statement. There were two cops a young man with a charming smile and another man with a boxy smile and sweet face.

" Hi I'm Jungkook and this is my partner Taehyung" said the young man.

" Nice to meet you, I'm Y-

" Min Yoongi, yes we know" Taehyung said.

" Could you come to the police station" asked Jungkook.

At the police station he saw a familiar face it was he's "savior". Yoongi sat next to him.

"I'm Jimin by the way" he said and shook Yoongi's hand.

"I'm Yoongi" he said and continued looking at his phone.