Reconcile

Casanova

4 days latter

The Rosy

"Thank you for shopping in The Rosy. Comeback next time" Taeyeon greet the costumer, a couple with their kid. How lovely that view, wished someday she would be able to have her own family.

It's been four days Taeyeon discharged from the hospital and never ever Joohyun or Seulgi or even Yuri left her included him, silently. After that incident, Jiyong was hide somewhere, he never showed up in hospital to looked after her. Business trip was his reason but Yuri even once watched that night when Jiyong silently cried in his room alone, she tried to knocked in but she just listened. She knew Jiyong need a time to be alone, from that moment she knew slowly Jiyong has changed from the casanova and beast Jiyong into soft Jiyong.

 

Flashback On

All the employee in Aewori Corp was greeted with Jiyong's gloomy face. The securities, the front ladies, even the cleaning service even had no courage to made an eye contact with him. Not only Yuri realized his change, but Daesung too. He just got back from a big meeting with the CFO in one advertisement company in Shanghai, Daesung intended to reported the meeting to Jiyong, but he cancelled it when he saw something dark around Jiyong in the elevator. His aura was like his name, a dragon who's ready to spit the fire. He didn't dare to greet him well yeah even Jiyong didn't notice him either.

But because Daesung felt Jiyong have to know about the meeting, he decided to knocked into Jiyong's office but for 10 minutes no answer so he blurted in and he saw something what he shouldn't see. Jiyong was shirtless and on his lap, sat a woman only with her bra and skirt.

"Sorry hyung, i'll comeback lat---

"Come in Dae-ah. I'm done with her" made the woman saw him in disbelief, collected her shirt and shoes then go.

"What's the matter?" Jiyong still in his shirtless now looking at the window, his back faced Daesung.

"Well, the report of my meeting with CFO Ming, hyung. He agreed to advertise our company service and even helped me a lot with suggestions. All written down here" Daesung double checked the report then put it on his table and excuse himself.

"Have you ever broken hearted, Dae-ah?" Suddenly Jiyong asked. He turned around. 

"Eh? Hhmm well hyung... uumm you know broken heart yeah of course i ever. Everybody almost had ever been in broken hearted of course" Daesung gasped and shocked, because this is very first time Jiyong asked out of the business in the office.

"On a scale 1-1000 how much pain?" 

Daesung confused, usually people only range from 1-10 but Jiyong. He thought "hhmm 10 hyung. I was left by my girlfriend when she went to schooled in Paris, she promised to cameback but turned out she married someone else"

Jiyong laughed a little "mine is 1000. Even more than 1000. It hurts. Here" he pointed his heart then sat on the floor.

This one also first time Daesung seeing his hyung at very miserable. Jiyong's eyebag even visible, bold enough to beat Seungri's. His body no longer much have muscles but bones. Even Jiyong let his mustache grown as if he forgot to shaved, the point is what today Daesung see is not The Almighty Kwon Jiyong sajangnim but more like beggar Kwon Jiyong.

"Hyung" Daesung came closer to him and that's it, Jiyong cried. Out loud while hugging Daesung tightly, "i'm here hyung. Always" Daesung patted his back, waiting for Jiyong finished his cry.

"She rejected me, Dae-ah. I was disgusting on her eyes" Jiyong sniffs still hugged Daesung.

Yuri came in and saw what happened but keep still, she didn't want to interrupt her brother. Daesung mouthed to her to wait and Yuri nodded, sat on one of sofa in Jiyong's office.

5 minutes latter Jiyong enough of cried. He took a tissue on his table and said thank you to Daesung for being there with him, "not mention it, hyung. I did it because you're my brother not only my business partner" they hugged last time and Daesung go back to his office.

"You were missed her. I can see it" suddenly Yuri spoke out making Jiyong turned his body to her and shocked.

"How long you've been there?" Jiyong wiped away his tears with tissue, feeling embarrassed of what Yuri saw.

"Don't tell BoA noona or everyone else. Just you and Daesung knew" he made a pinky promise with her and she agreed.

"I'd like you to come with me. To the hospital"

Jiyong stopped bottoning his shirt. Go to the hospital means meeting with Taeyeon, meeting with her only more frustating him in more pain.

"Why would i have to?"

But Yuri didn't answer, instead she took Jiyong's hands and get out from his office. She told the front lady in the lobby for anybody who wants to meet with Jiyong have to wait until tomorrow because Jiyong's busy. At least that's the excuse.

They drove with Yuri's car because Jiyong's emotion is not stable right now, Yuri drove them away. It took them one hour to get to Seoul International Hospital. 

"Wait Yul, i can't. She hates me." Jiyong pull her hand back to the parking lot but Yuri pull him more to go back inside making Jiyong couldn't move anymore. Yuri pressed the elevator to the VIP room, where Taeyeon slept right now.

He never been so much in anxious but once he faced Taeyeon who was by now slept, he burdened. It gave him the electric in the heart when Seulgi told the story how so far Taeyeon always wants to come home just because he did the register to this VIP room on behalf of his name. Closer Jiyong to Taeyeon, her sleeping face is beuatiful that was he just realized more Jiyong looked carefully Taeyeon used to cried a lot from her tired eyes and eyebags and the tears. He wipped away. He felt sorry. So did Joohyun and Seulgi, because if they told from the beginning and not Taeyeon heard from Yoona maybe Taeyeon would be slept in peacefully right now.

"What did the doctor say?" A voice that Jiyong kept for so long in his throat finally released.

"She needs to few days again in here. Her stress is now doctor's concern" Seulgi explained.

"Oppa, i want to talk with the doctor. Come Seulgi Joohyun-ah" Yuri eyeing her sisters and dragged them out of the room, leaving Jiyong alone.

Jiyong held her hand then her hair gently like she is a soft hearted baby and leaned on to kissed her forehead carefully not to woke her up.

"Please wake up, Taeyeon ssi. Your sisters worried of you. You've gotta be strong for them" he monologue her.

He waited Yuri, Joohyun and Seulgi back, sat on the sofa in the corner of the room then he heard a soft groan from Taeyeon. He got out from the room immediately to the Nurse Im who was accidentally bumped into him "she wakes up" then he saw Yuri, Joohyun and Seulgi back just in time with the doctor "she wakes up" Jiyong repeated what he has told to Nurse Im.

Taeyeon already opened her eyes fully "i thought you left me, guys" Taeyeon let out a small sniffs.

"No unnie. Never. We were just met with the doctor" Joohyun caressed her arm.

Yuri realized Jiyong waited far away then she pulled him closer but Jiyong choose to hiding behind Yuri's back "no yul please don't" Jiyong whispered to her.

"You are now on stable condition, Miss Kim. If you are getting better as for tonight, you may leave tomorrow" the doctor explained.

Taeyeon nodded, Joohyun and Seulgi sighed of relief so did Yuri and Jiyong still behind Yuri. The doctor and Nurse Im excused themselfs.

"Yuri, can you call Jiyong ssi? I'd like to say thank you" Jiyong couldn't believe what he just heard. Taeyeon what? Then Yuri moved from her place but Jiyong kept followed until Yuri moved to another spot near the TV.

"Ouch yul" Jiyong just hit the TV.

"Jiyong ssi? You're here?" Taeyeon shocked.

"He's been here for long time, Taeyeon unnie" now Seulgi. "He waited here while we were meeting with the doctor" Joohyun added. "He worried about you too, Tae---" Yuri felt Jiyong pinched her arm to stopped her.

"Am i monster to you, Jiyong ssi? Can't you come closer? I want to say thank you very much. You had put me here in the proper room so i can get better now." Making Jiyong came closer to her step by step but being spoiled cousin, Yuri pushed him until he fell down onto Taeyeon's belly. His face as red as boiling crab right now while Joohyun and Seulgi let out the laugh they've been hide for so long and Yuri cough.

"I'm sorry i did this without your permission, Taeyeon ssi. Next time i will do as your order say" he got up from Taeyeon's belly and bow down to her.

"It's okay Jiyong ssi. I should be the one grateful of what you've done. Thank you once again" Taeyeon reached out her hand to Jiyong who opened his eyes wider did taeyeon just take my hand Gosh what did i dream last night.

Flashback Off

 

"Lunch with me. The Velvet. No but. Bring Joohyun and Seulgi too" Yuri text Taeyeon. 

She checked the watch on the wall, 11:00 AM there's one hour for them before lunch is coming. As usual many customer come and go, as time goes by Taeyeon dragged two of her sisters out.

"Where are we going, unnie?" Seulgi asked.

"The Velvet. Yuri asking us to have lunch together" Taeyeon led the way then stopped on the alley. She remembered when Jiyong forcefully kissed her making her cheeks blushing.

"Unnie something wrong?" Joohyun woke her up.

"Ah nothing guys. Cmon Yuri's waiting"

Yuri already seated but she wasn't alone. Taeyeon knew that woman, isn't that omo... BoA busajangnim? 

"Hello Taeyeon ssi. We meet again." BoA greeted them include Joohyun and Seulgi.

"Hello, my name is Bae Joohyun. Call me Joohyun r baechu. I'm from Daegu. Nice to see you, Kwon BoA busajangnim" she did the 90° bow politely.

"Hello my name is Kang Seulgi. I'm maknae. I'm the cashier in The Rosy. Such an honor to see you here, Kwon BoA busajangnim" Seulgi also deep bow.

"Then i'm your unnie too guys cmon stand still. You guys don't need to bow like your unnie before" BoA eyeing Taeyeon and she blushed.

"Have a seat guys. I already ordered."

Taeyeon the one sat beside BoA since Seulgi and Joohyun still nervous met with BoA, while Yuri sat between Joohyun and Seulgi. She put out the big shopping bag, there were 5 of shopping bags.

"Remember my offer to Jeju? Here's all your jacket, sweater, socks, everything you need is here. Make sure to pack it in your suitcase because we are leaving tomorrow"

"Je...Jeju yul unnie?" Seulgi chocked on her tea.

"Taeyeon haven't told you yet? I offered her and two of you come with me to Jeju."

"You forced me not offered" Taeyeon mumbled but enough for Yuri to hear.

"And here's your ticket. Don't worry it's my treat" BoA now put three tickets of Jeju Air now Joohyun the one chocked on her tea. BoA handed it to Seulgi.

"I trusted the tickets with Seulgi. No problem right? You guys will be take off separate from me and Yuri. We'll be leaving first because of our schedule there. Remember don't be late" BoA assure them with smile.

"But unniedeul will be on business trip? How.. i mean how...

"I insisted, Bae Joohyun. Now eat, it'll be cold" Yuri glared at her.

Well what else Taeyeon could do. Tickets already reserved, all their belongings already bought. She sighed, nervous know this trip she might meet with Jiyong. But so why? They've been reconciled since in the hospital anyway, now they're friend. Friend according Taeyeon but Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC~

does this story getting boring? hehehe should i continue?