His Move

Casanova

“Hyung, you’re okay? Was your hair okay? Were your shoes dirty?”

“Shut up, Kang Daesung!” Jiyong leave Daesung alone in front off elevator

Daesung saw when a girl out from elevator with her red face, angry and embarrassed then when Daesung wanted to take the elevator, he saw Jiyong stunned in and he started mocked him. Daesung didn’t need to tell what happened. He knows exactly how’s his hyung when find a new girl, but guess this one is different.

Jiyong smashed the door behind him, kicked the trash bin inside his room and loosen his tie, his breath is heavy, seems his heart also. Never any girl rejected him before but with Taeyeon the table has turned.

“you finished?” a woman voice shocked him. Kwon Yuri been in his room for 30 minutes to conclude all the documents but seeing Jiyong’s not in good condition, Yuri excuse herself.

“Sit! I’m alright now.”

“But your eyes said no. There’s anger there.” Jiyong keep silent

“One of your woman?” Yuri guessing but Jiyong keep quiet means it’s true.

“Ok then if you have need your time alone. I’ll just go then” Yuri just turned the door knob when Jiyong says “it hurts, Yul. Very hurts” he held his heart.

“I’ll call doctor Lee immediately. Wait oppa”

“No, pabo! Not a heart attack. It’s different. I don’t know how to explain”

Yuri nods, understand what her cousin means “You’re falling in love, oppa. Bye. See you in home then” she smile then leave Jiyong frown his eyebrows.

“Should i tell you twice that i will never falling in love!” he shouted but nobody listens.

 

The Velvet

Lunch time

 

She don’t have any appetite to eat. She just stir her soup or stir her juice. Joohyun being known Taeyeon longer ask her when Seulgi and Mrs. Kang ordered.

“is there something wrong, unnie? You can tell me”

“nothing” and Joohyun guess maybe this one is a serious problem otherwise Taeyeon usually tells her everything including about man’s problem. Joohyun knew who Park Jungsu was because first time they stay together, Taeyeon told her the reason why she came here. All the details, when Taeyeon met with Jungsu and when it was all ended too.

“Unniedeul, i’m done ordering. My mom choose to having a lunch in the shop. Is it ok only three of us?” Seulgi came alone, her mom is already gone back to The Rosy.

But Taeyeon’s on her dreaming day, while Joohyun gave Seulgi a small nod and ask her to accompany her to order “she’s not in mood right now, Seulgi. Leave her alone.”

Taeyeon is all alone by herself and start wants to eat when somebody sits besides her, facing her and watch every moves she made.

“I didn’t know you eat much more with your feminine side” he said.

“I thought you were all the same like girls out there” another sound from him.

Taeyeon choke on her soup and spit out the rest from into his suit. Not once but twice Taeyeon make him suffer, angry and ashamed. He cleaned up himself and looking at Taeyeon with disbelief “You did this but you just sit in there?”

Taeyeon rise up from her seat and leave the man, even don’t say goodbye to Joohyun and Seulgi who is still ordering. Taeyeon relieved he didn’t follow her so she decided to come back to the cafe. But when she just walk for a while she stops either her hearts, there he is standing with his full gaze on her, his right hand holding a handkerchief. Taeyeon sighed ‘suppose i just back to the shop’.

Jiyong pulls her waist tight with his body, feeling all the emotions on Taeyeon’s face. He handed her the handkerchief.

“I want you to clean up my suit!” his tone is strong, but Taeyeon not make any moves giving Jiyong a sign to test his heart.

Suddenly, he pecked her lips making Taeyeon smack his chest for many times but Jiyong didn’t even bug. Instead off letting her go, Jiyong deeper his kiss and using his both hands to hug her waist tightly. Taeyeon do nothing ‘you dumb. Cmon kick him, slap him, do anything Kim Taeyeon’ her mind say so but her body say the opposites.

Finally Jiyong let her go making the smooch sound loudly and her lips with his thumb and it, “taste like my favorite wine. I’ll see you around.” leaving Taeyeon with a kiss in her cheek and dumbfounded.

When Jiyong turned his body, he pull out his phone, look into his shadow specifically into his redden lips and a mischievous smirk appeared while he bite his lips”I’ll taste you. Soon, Kim Taeyeon”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC~