not an update

Casanova

Two days ago, December 18th 2017, we acknowledged one of greatest singer had left us.

Kim Jonghyun, it's been two days you left this world, Shawols, your family, friends included SM Family and importantly your members Onew, Key, Minho and Taemin.


I wouldn't be lie if i never been in your position, Jjong. I have ever had depression, thinking maybe suicide was the way but no i tried so hard so assure myself that this is not how my family want. So guys, if you are on stressed, reach out for your closest one, seeking a pray, share it with people who trustworthy although some of you maybe like it to keep it by yourself but it doesn't mean you have to keep it along by yourself. You still have people who love you, who support you, who can take your hands and encouraging you that you're not the worst one but this cruel world is.

And this earlier morning, you might have read Taeyeon post on IG and gave you a shock and worried at the same time with her last lines "i'll make sure you are not alone" it could means Taeyeon will be sending him until the funeral tomorrow, send him tons of pray and keep his legacy as a fellow singer too. She and Yoona were the closest with him after all so yeah support for them is important but please watch your words when you give them (all Jjong's beloved colleagues) a support system. Pray means a lot when people who you loved left you. Pray is the only way right now what we can send to Jonghyun for him to rest well up there, pray for all his left one to have a strength again and fight it together.

I might have a mistakes on my words, but i just wanna say :

1. Jonghyun, you were great singer. You've held it back for 9 almost 10 years. Now if you want to rest, rest well. You didn't feel any pain again up there. Thank you for singing

2. My thoughts and pray are for his family, colleagues, SM Family, friends, Shawols and SHINee members. 

3. Jonghyun was inspiring many people but don't let what happened with him consuming you to do so. Remember to reach out for sharing the story with the one you trustworthy and seeking a pray. 

4. Honestly, i don't mind if someday my idol decide to retired from being idol. They have given a lot for entertainment industry, following by camera and saesang, receiving death threat, etc so it's time for them to live as "normal human being". 

Maybe this is really not a great timing to write like this but i need to because i want to share with all of you what's on my mind. 

Last but not least as his will : You've worked hard. You did very well, Kim Jonghyun. 

So long and thank you. You are in better place now.

 

 

Sincerely,

Mini

P.S : correct me if any words of mine are rude or something, i'll fix it or even delete it right away