A Courage

Casanova

The Rosy

The next morning

 

“Did you like him?” Taeyeon asked straight forward to Seulgi.

“Who unnie?”

“That man, with the gray suit. He just seduced you, supposed you knew it” She remained her sister.

Taeyeon and Yuri are five years older than Seulgi also two years older than Joohyun. Once Taeyeon arrived in Seoul and looking for some job, she met Joohyun first in bus station in Seoul. Joohyun came from Daegu marked all vacancies that was published in newspaper, Taeyeon saw and approached her. That was the first time unidentical twins according Yuri met and becoming friends.

Taeyeon and Joohyun worked together in a coffee house for paying the flat they were rented for six months before they met with Yuri whom accidentally a regular customer in that coffee shop. She offered Taeyeon and Joohyun a job with more salaries in her office, but they rejected because they didn’t have any experience before working in company much worse one of biggest company in South Korea.

Yuri understood their choice and never forced them to join,she believed that one day Taeyeon and Joohyun will be have their own job because once Joohyun told her a story, how their boss stalked and flirt with her and Taeyeon and they felt uncomfortable until they realized they should find another job.

As her loves for flowers, Taeyeon also a regular customer in Rosy Florist. Once in week she came to bought at least three to four stalks of daisy or tulips, although it spent more money too but she bought it to Joohyun or put it in their flat. And one day she met Mrs. Kang’s daughter who by the chance always helping her mother as a cashier in Rosy florist name Kang Seulgi, asked her for a job in her florist. At first Seulgi was doubt, she didn’t really any idea or creativity to arrange flowers too. What she knew was being a cashier handling budgets in Rosy but Mrs. Kang with her sincere smile accepted Taeyeon and Joohyun in Rosy with her little help, Taeyeon and Joohyun mastered arrange the bucket of flowers only in three weeks.

“Ah he is? Mr. Kwon Jiyong you mean?” Seulgi asked one more.

“Whatever his name is. You know, i guess it is time for me and Joohyun to teach you properly how to handle a bad boy”

Seulgi frowned her forehead, “who’s bad boy, unnie?”

“Oh please my honey dearest bear Kang Seulgi didn’t you see how he try to flirt with you? That’s how you can see he’s a bad boy or not.” Taeyeon explained.

Yes, Seulgi is not the only the youngest among the four of them but also the most naive one. She smiles to every customer even to a fanatic ahjussi who came every Monday until Wednesday to buy a flower whom actually her biggest stalker because swear of God, Taeyeon ever saw that ahjussi wandering around The Rosy. So she asked Yuri a help to find identity or anything about that ahjussi by rent a spy agent and turned out that he was ia.

“Joohyun-ah~” Taeyeon called her.

A pretty girl with silk shoulder length black hair showed up “yes Taeyeon unnie?”

But before Taeyeon the phone ringing and Seulgi as the cashier answering the call “Hello, this is The Rosy Florist delivery, your order is our delight. What can i help you?”

Taeyeon eyeing Joohyun giving her hand gesture to also listen the call. So Joohyun glued her right ear to the phone listening the caller said while gave Taeyeon a hand gesture that the caller wants a delivery in her office not far from their place, “ah nde, i see. We will deliver it around 30 minutes, ma’am. On behalf of who?” Seulgi nodded “ah okay ma’am. Our florist will deliver it faster then. Thank you for calling Rosy Florist

“alright unniedeul, five big bucket of tulips, six bucket of red roses and six bucket of sunflowers for Aewori Corp. Asking to delivered as soon as possible for a big presentation in their office which will be begin in four hours from now.”

“WHAT? For hours from now? Kang Seulgi, but they just ordered by now. We can’t finish it right away.” Taeyeon protest with her belted scream eyeing Joohyun to agree with her.

“But Your Order is Our Delight is our motto, Taeyeon unnie. At least we have to try to make it, right?” Joohyun assuring her.

Taeyeon lost voice, two versus one, she sighed and bring the tulips, red roses and sunflowers with plastics and ribbons for each flower. Taeyeon handed the red roses for Seulgi and sunflowers to Joohyun.

“Unnie, you know i can’t” Seulgi worried but Joohyun give her a pat in shoulder with a small nod for her trying as best as she can and Seulgi can’t resist anymore.

 

1 hour and 30 minutes latter they finish all of the orders. Taeyeon is the only one who can drive a scooter, she checked all the buckets and the address once again before heading to scooter and wave to Joohyun and Seulgi. It took one hour for Taeyeon to arrive ‘is this office or apartement? Wow so high’ she never been there before of course she amazed how tall that building.

Aewori Corp is one of biggest telecommunication company in South Korea, already expand their business into global market with 25th floors building in Cheongdam-Dong.

“Excuse me, i’m from Rosy Florist wants to send the package to Kwon BoA?”

“Ah yes you can straight up to 6th floor, meet with Mrs. Yoon to have appointment first before meet with Kwon Sajangnim” the receptionist tell her.

“Thank You” she smile at the front lady and heading to the lift next to toilet and press 6 on the lift.

Ting

Here she is on the 6th floor lobby, she is welcomed by the front lady said as Mrs. Yoon. Giving her best smile, Taeyeon make an appointment in the front desk “hello, i’m from Rosy Florist wants to send a package of six bucket tulips, five bucket red roses and six bucket of sunflowers on behalf of Kwon BoA.”

“This way, please. Oh perhaps i can help you to bring all of this?”

“no need, ma’am. Your suit will be dirty, i can do it by myself.”

“Bora.”

“Sorry, ma’am?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yoon BoRa. That’s my name and what i was like old enough for you to call me ma’am or madame and i insist to help you bring all of these. Now i’ll show you Kwon busajangnim room. This way.” Bora helped Taeyeon with all the buckets of flowers into Kwon BoA’s room.

Taeyeon gasped, opened cutely “wah this room is only for her? She must be the CEO here” she mumbled. She didn’t realize she opened for 5 minutes if a cough not try to interrupted her.

Taeyeon bow, bow again and again and again when she’s face to face with a woman seems already in her thirty years old wearing knee length white dress with cream suit and cream high heels, her black hair in ponytail. She is sitting and giggling on Taeyeon who’s by now feel embarassing ‘how could you Taeyeon-ah dumb dumb dumb you were embarassing yourself in front of the General Manager’ now she smacking her head with her little hand.

“are you from Rosy Florist?” BoA asked with her smile.

“Ye, busajangnim. I’m Kim Taeyeon from Rosy Florist delivering your order here” she bows again, this time deep and long bow.

“enough enough, Taeyeon ssi. You’ll make your back in pain if you keep bow to me. Besides, i’m just the General Manager here. My cousin is the CEO one. So, where suppose i sign?”

Taeyeon took out the recipe and a pen from her bag, she sign it first before handle it to BoA “please sign here, busajangnim.”

BoA signs at the “receiver” tagged in the recipe ‘her husband will be the lucky one to have a this kind woman as his wife’ Taeyeon can’t stop staring at BoA like she is a piece of art or even an expensive painting in gallery.

“Unnie, i bring your docume--oh sorry, i didn’t know you have gue--- Taeyeon?

“Yuri? Kwon Yuri? My Yul?” Taeyeon dumbfounded, well she never wants to know that far where is Yuri working or who is her relatives. All she knew from her is Yuri is orphan, her parents died in a accident and she leave with her two cousins also work together in one family company.

“I guess we need to have a tea time. Shall we, ladies?” BoA offered

“oh no, thank you busajangnim. I need to go back to the shop. Maybe next time.”

“are the kids safe, Yeonnie-ah?” Yuri means Joohyun and Seulgi.

“no need to worry Yul, they all safe. That stalker ahjussi left Seulgi already” Taeyeon whispered on the last sentence, assuring Yuri they’re fine and ask her to come to the shop again.

“I wish i can, but i still have many documents to do and next week i’ll go to Jeju. Workshop. For a week.” Yuri apology to her, send her best regrets to for Joohyun and Seulgi.

“Why you don’t come Taeyeon ssi? Having a holiday for a while in Jeju would be nice.” BoA says

“good idea, unnie. Taeyeon-ah tell Joohyun and Seulgi to prepare ok? The weather is little bit extreme in Jeju so make sure you guys have packs of jacket and sweaters. No but. I force three of you to come with me. Deal. No more question.”

“You didn’t even give me a chance to speak” Taeyeon pouted but still send an ok to Yuri and BoA’s idea and leave the room since they will have a big presentation.

Taeyeon sends Joohyun a message that the flowers had been sent to Aewori Corp after that playing games in her phone while waiting the lift.

Ting

Taeyeon lifts up her head from the phone, rolling up her sleeves and showing an annoyance face to the man who is in lift right now.

“You’re not in?” that mischievous smirk appeared.

Rather than answer, Taeyeon choose the stairs and stomp her feet feeling want to buried that man alive but before Taeyeon run away, Jiyong grip her wrist and push her inside the lift with him. Taeyeon can’t running away anymore because the next second, Jiyong already press 1 and lift is closed.

Anger, annoy, but mostly awkward that’s how Taeyeon feels right now, she keeps her distance in the lift but Jiyong being Jiyong, he cornered her and whispers

“have a date with me”

 

 

 

 

TBC~