You and I

Casanova

Sun rises through the window, alarm ringing like a bunch of mad aunties in the shopping mall, the time shows 06:30 AM but none of the two figures try to wake themselves specially the male species.

Taeyeon scretch her arms widely and yawns make a noise to wake Jiyong who back hugged her in his deep slumber. "Yah! Shouldn't you go to the office?" but Jiyong just murmuring like a baby. She sighs, if her softest tone is not working, then might be...

" dragon wake up you need to go to the office!" She pinchs his hands on her waist awaken the rising dragon from his droll.

"You should great me romantically, Yeon" he still murmuring and half opened-half closed eyes but his hands keep on it place. 

"Romantically?" Taeyeon frowns and Jiyong takes a chance to peck her lips twice before deepen the kiss, battling with her tongue. Now he creeps above her body, towering her with still their body glued each other. Taeyeon push his chest away but Jiyong doesn't bug a bit, their kisses might be change into more than of that if only sound of Taeyeon's phone distubring them. Taeyeon uses her last and mighty power she has, her kick. She kicks Jiyong right on that spot creating a groan from the man, Taeyeon while she can takes the phone from the drawer and use blanket to cover her body, she goes to the bathroom. Her body is sticky and tired even her feet hardly walking into bathroom.

Once she is alone in the bathroom, she looks at the message Joohyun sent to her 'me, Seulgi and Yuri unnie will go first to our home. Make sure Jiyong oppa drives you. Love you'. Taeyeon sighes, it's late of course and maybe because Yuri needs to go to the office that's why she brought them back earlier. Taeyeon forgot the message and straight to take a bath deep under the warm water. 40 minutes long taking a bath, Taeyeon grab the dry drawer to find her clothes, bra and but she dig her grave even deeper because she forgot bring it with her.

She takes a towel and wrap it around her body eventhough the towel is just thigh-length. She peeks first from the door, keeping her eagle eyes working but no Jiyong in the room. Once it is safe, she walks out and pick her attires.

"Imagine our kids if having fair skin like their mother" suddenly that dragon's voice stirring her body behind her. Jiyong leaning his back, shirtless and only wearing his black boxer, whistle and teasing her with his iconic naughty smirk looking at her small yet glorious body like a lion ready to attack it prey. 

Taeyeon holding tight the towel and try to make it little bit longer but as she pulls it down more, it is more showing her cleavage to him. "Kids? Who kids did you talk about?" She frowns pretending to not understand whose kids. Jiyong shook his head and step closer to her "OUR kids. Babies Kwon of course" and he kiss her again.

At first she tried to resist but who might resist Jiyong if he is on the act first? And so Taeyeon wrap her hands on his neck, allowing him to deepen the kiss until her legs are not strong enough to hold it, she falls onto the bed making Jiyong smirk in their still deepen-and exchanging saliva-kiss.

"No. Wait. You need go to the office.

"Very well my fiancee" let her go.

"Fiancee?"

"Last night you were officially my fiancee. No 'girlfriend' but soon to be Mrs. Kwon Jiyong." He shows his gummy smile and wink to her.

"What the--- i haven't agreed yet" she's blushing, breaking the eye contact with him.

"Oh well i claimed it, Tae. Once Kwon Jiyong said A it would be A. Now cmon we take a bath" Jiyong takes her hands and heading to the bathroom although Taeyeon already did but seem she need showering again.

  •  

"Mr. Jung, Mrs. Cha good morning. Where's the others?" Jiyong followed by Taeyeon down stairs to the dinning table greating Mr. Jung and Mrs. Cha. Both the elderly nods back to them and smiling in a teasing way when they saw Taeyeon behind him walking down with her eyes not into her steps.

"Unfortunately your sister had to stayed in her friend's house, BoA already went to the office around one half hour ago with Yuri, Joohyun and Seulgi. I wanted try to interrupted your slumber but seems you were too asleep"

Jiyong giving an ok after Mr. Jung long description. The breakfast went well unless for Taeyeon who still blushing at her cheek even the food that Mrs. Cha prepared seems hard to be swallowed. 

Jiyong and Taeyeon hand in hand actually Jiyong the first one who did to the garage with Taeyeon's suitcase on his left hand and right hand roping to her hands tightly while Taeyeon keeps pressing letters by letters mesagging Joohyun that she'll come home soon. They arrive on Jiyong's black Rolls Royce Ghost and he straight put her suitcase on the back seat then her to the seat beside the driver "you drive alone?"

"Yeah, if i know my schedule won't be so hectic, i will drive by myself. Why?"

"Nothing. I was just worried you might tired since we just cameback from Jeju"

"And because we practiced hard made Kwon babies?" He kiss her rosy cheeks.

"You need to go to Jeonju first ask my brother for blessing and you can claim me." Jiyong starts the engine and drives safely.

"I will meet him soon and my father in one time one place. I will take care everything" Jiyong convinces her seriously then take her hand and kiss it. Well eventhough Taeyeon knows Jiyong is serious with her but she still aware how if she got pregnant and his dad disagreed of marriage because of the social status and belive it, Kim Jiwoong will kill Jiyong if he found out they had done it before marriage.

"My dad never seen someone from their social status, honey. Dad and mom always taugh me and Dami noona not to straightly looked at people's status but their heart first. I mean it. My dad will like you." Now they are on the intersection to The Rosy, "not Rosy but my home first" Jiyong nods and drive as Taeyeon gives him instruction.

"This is where do you live?"

"This is first place we found in Seoul to live. Let's go" Taeyeon forces herself pulls her suitcase from the back seat but only receiving a scream of pain because suddenly her arms having cramps and the suitcase itself is heavy enough. Jiyong who was just texting Yuri, turns his body to Taeyeon "I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO PULL THIS ALONE!" realizing his tone higher to her and not to mention how surprised Taeyeon was, Jiyong apologized "sorry, i didn't mean to scream at you. I just... look, never do this again please. All the heavy things should be my responsible. Understand!" He don't ask her but ordering her, Taeyeon only nods. She still in shocked after Jiyong screamed at her, Jiyong sigh and pull her to his chest, hugging her and kiss her head comforting her that he's not angry but worry to her.

After 5 minutes Taeyeon in the calm state, he massage her arms one by one, gently to endure the cramps "better now?" Taeyeon nods again "Taeyeon listen to me again, never single words from my mouth mean to harm you, honey. I was worried that's all. Shall we?" 

"I'm sorry i did over reacting Ji. I was just shocked of your yell" they reconcile quickly.

Since in the Jeju, Jiyong had the guts to protect her even more. His over protection to something or someone belongs to him was very awful, he once screamed at BoA when she spread her ankles after wore high heels too long and guess what when BoA turned her ankles better, Jiyong already threw all of her heels to the trash bin or when Yuri was bullied by her male friends in the school, Jiyong punched and kicked them one by one told them to stay away from Yuri even when he saw Mrs. Cha over sliced the onion to her finger, Jiyong also higher his tone and straight away took care of the bloods. His protectiveness adding more awful when Jungsu tried to Taeyeon in Jeju. All these feeling that he should protect her more convinced his heart that he did fall for her too deep.

He promised to himself to lessen his smoking and cursing at someone, Seungri even surprised when he invited him to his birthday party in his club but Jiyong with his calm yet sassy tone answer 'i didn't clubbing anymore' and yes he really did. Jiyong also threw all of his soju, beer and whiskey from the fridge left but his favorite red wine.

They arrive at the front door and knock it twice, Seulgi peek from the little hole in the door and greating them with her eye smile try to help Jiyong with her sister's suitcase and bag "do nothing, Kang Seulgi. This is man's job" Jiyong enters her flat in awe, it is simple yet elegant well whether it because Joohyun and Taeyeon are really detailed and simple person or maybe because the flat was like this from the beginning.

"You don't go to the office?" Taeyeon furrows her forehead and Jiyong just give her a head shakes while his eyes wandering around the flat.

Taeyeon sigh forgot that he is the CEO, of course he can do anything as what he wants. She goes to the kitchen, seek for Joohyun but she's not there. Usually Joohyun and Taeyeon will take turn to cooking or just clean up the kitchen. 

"Seul, where's Joohyun?" Taeyeon yells from the kitchen to Seulgi who's in her room.

"To the laundry, unnie. But seems it is almost one hour yet she's not home yet plus she didn't bring her phone" Seulgi shows to her and now Jiyong -who-just-checked-the kitchen- Joohyun's phone.

Damn clumsy Joohyun!

"Where's the laundry at?" Jiyong asks, noticing how Taeyeon and Seulgi breath in hurry, panick.

"Not far from here. It just took 10 minutes of walk but she's not home yet. What should we do." Taeyeon bites her nail in sweat.

Jiyong escorts her to have a seat first on the sofa and ask the direction to Seulgi. He excuses himself before kiss Taeyeon's forehead and whispering 'i will bring her in minutes. Safe. Promise' Seulgi nods to him a sign that she believe in him" 

Jiyong follows the instruction that Seulgi wrote in a piece of green paper while his other hand hold Joohyun's picture. She should be around here because the laundry just few three buildings from the alley. He turns his head and body to all of the directions until he decided asking the laundry owner but the owner said she didn't know where that girl go only she saw a man following her once she was out from  the laundry. Jiyong thanks her and follows as she instructed so.

The alley is getting small and smaller and darker eventhough the sun still shines above. Jiyong found a familiar woman figure and a man grip her neck with his muscular palm and Jiyong knows those voice belongs to who. Park Jungsu. Jiyong punch him with a wood beam he found, right to Jungsu's nape "tell me where did he hurt you, Joohyun?" Joohyun can not answer because the next minute Jungsu wakes and kicks Jiyong's leg "who are you tried to steal my Taeyeon from me?" Jungsu groans in his speak.

With Joohyun cornered of the scared and Jiyong still lying on the ground, Jungsu keeps his feet to press Jiyong's back this time made a pain sound from Jiyong "MY Taeyeon? Yours?" Jiyong spits on Jungsu's face once he succeed get up and try to stand on his feet "she is pregnant. MY baby. I was the first one who slept with him. Not you, bastard!" Jiyong lies but that's the only way to make Jungsu lose and indeed, Jiyong can see a light of anger from his eyes but Jungsu can't try to reach the wood beam because Joohyun does. She attacks him thrice on his nape before twisting his hands and Jungsu collaps "now what we gonna do?" Joohyun asks and right away Jiyong dial an emergency number.

 

"You don't have to to do this"

"And let him beat Joohyun until she died?"

Taeyeon sighs, he got the point though. Taeyeon keeps massage his feet "we need to bring you to hospital" Taeyeon insists but Jiyong shakes his head. He believes if Taeyeon treat wit better, he'll be fine. Taeyeon and Seulgi have been told everything included how Jiyong lied to Jungsu that Taeyeon has his baby. Now Seulgi is calming Joohyun because it might caused trauma for her in the living room while Taeyeon take care of Jiyong in her room.

"Why did you lie?" Taeyeon stares to him.

"Someday it will be true too. Besides we already did and just wait in time then Kwon babies will be grown in here" Jiyong Taeyeon's stomach.

"Babies?"

"I want have two babies. Ah, but since it's easy to make, more than two babies fine i guess" Jiyong smirks though his feet has not better yet. Taeyeon smacks him there and there, forgets her unofficial boyfriend is in pain "you even haven't ask me to be your girlfriend, Kwon Jiyong!" And she realizes then blushing hard while Jiyong's smirk is wider.

"Ah ok. So Kim Taeyeon, will you marry me?"

"What the---

"Dating is too late since we already did. Better marriage right? So will you marry me?" Jiyong takes the tissue from the drawer and make it into a ring then slid it to Taeyeon's finger "yes! Soon i will announce it to everyone!" Jiyong laugs, Taeyeon gawks, Seulgi and Joohyun laugh too while eavesdrop the conversation.


A beautiful couple entering the church. They lock their fingers tightly. The woman's right hand brings the bibble and the man's left hand brings the woman's jacket. They sit on one of the front bench and start to pray deep inside their heart. The woman's tears can not be stopped anymore, her tears falling down once she remembered her younger sister, mother and father who have passed away long time ago left but nothing her alone with her older brother. 

Jiyong finished his pray and wipe off her tears "remember you have us, ok?" He assures her and give his warm smile. Jiyong and Taeyeon are in Jeonju now not only Taeyeon missed her brother and to have pray for her family but Jiyong has another mission to ask blessing from Taeyeon's big family. "Easy. They will like you" this time Taeyeon the one assures him with her warm smile to Jiyong who was trembling in his seat remember his big mission.

Jiyong drives to Taeyeon's house where only takes 30 minutes from the church. Here comes. Two of Taeyeon's uncles and three aunts from her father, Jiwoong, four uncles and two aunts from her mother, her nephews, cousins, nieces all of her family have been informed by her that she will visit Jeonju again to introduce someone. Jiyong's hands feel more sweaty and his feet suddenly lost his balance "are you okay, young man?" One of her aunt asks him but of course the answer is clear, right?

They all listen carefully their stories, start from Jiyong who denied his feeling at first until how he tried to change for her. He didn't hide anything from them, one of the key for Kim's family to accept him is openness so yes he includes his bad boy's habits and seems Jiwoong hates it but he melts once how Taeyeon told them that Jiyong was the one saved Joohyun from Jungsu, Jiyong was the one registered her name to the proper room in hospital so she could take a rest properly, how Jiyong treats BoA, Dami, Yuri, Mr. Jung and Mrs. Cha in home and Daesung in office, and last how Jiyong's manner to his father eventhough he just twice for six months visiting him.

"Very well then Jiyong. Set on the date"

"You look handsome hyung. Stop playing with your hair"

"Here tissue for you"

Daesung and Seungri try as hard as they can to calm Jiyong who stands in front of a mirror in his hotel room right now. They are staying in Jeonju since yesterday and living together with Dami, Jiyong's father and BoA.

". Damn. . I'm nervous as hell" Jiyong unlashes his tie and wipe his forehead with tissue Seungri gave.

"No cursing here Kwon Jiyong" his father interrupts their conversation making Daesung and Seungri understand, they leave father and son alone to have little bit private conversation.

"When you introduced her to me, she has much resemblance with your late mother. I've seen you change because of her that's why. Now, you will step forward ok son? Promise with vows you will make with her and live a happily life for your mom and hers. Got it?" The elder Kwon holds Jiyong's shoulder and look straight to his son's eyes, feeling sorry been busy for these past few years. Jiyong nods and hug his father like they always do when they have man-to-man conversation. All tense was lifted, now he try to set up his new life and promise never ever leave her for a long time.

"The car is ready" Seungri informed them. They hug once again and laughing at each other "you look quite tense Ji. Relax"

They arrive. At the church in Jeonju, her hometown. All guests sit on the left and right side applause when the groom entering the church. He gives his best smile to them try to hide his nervousness and sweat on his palms. His steps become tense when he arrives in front of the priest, he sighs and wait his bride the soon to be Mrs. Kwon Jiyong.

Not long after, the door open showing his bride alongside with her brother and Joohyun, Seulgi, Yuri and the rest of her family behind. Jiwoong hands his sister and asks Jiyong's promise which repay with a salute from Jiyong. 

Taeyeon is beautiful. Everyday. Always. But he has to admit, today she is glowing. Looking so expensive with her wedding dress and tiara on her head, don't forget the bouquet of flowers in her hands which she grip it tightly to endure her nervous.

"Will you Kwon Jiyong accept Kim Taeyeon----

"I do. I always do!"

Taeyeon smiles in embarrassment. Jiyong held his head down and blushing. The priest and everybody laugh a little when heard his gut to answered before the priest finished his words.

The priest once again asking Jiyong and Taeyeon for their promise and when the words 'i do' came out from their lips, they share a kiss at first only a peck but Jiyong demands more even he lifts Taeyeon body and spin her around.

This is his happiness. He never believed of love before. All he did was playing around until karma hit him, hard. He found his future in her, the woman who he trust will change himself. Ups and downs like roller coaster, that's how Jiyong describe their unofficially dating relationship. And now he is ready and so is she to build their own family with more likey roller coaster again.

"Yah! Wake up sleepyhead! Office, go go go" Taeyeon opens the curtain, forcing her husband to get off from the bed. None. His unmoving body panicked her more shock when she steps closer to the bed, no sign of his breath.

She punchs his chest, tell him not to leave her so soon when their marriage just two weeks.

Suddenly, pair of hands pull her waist. Jolted her from her punch and pair of lips welcoming her plump lips after that, "morning honey--what?" He much in awe when Taeyeon pulls his hair "how dare you, stupid! Do. Not. Do. That. Ever again! DO YOU HEAR ME?" Jiyong gives up, he surrender and apology of what he did in fact he just wanted to suprising her.

"Next time you just have to kiss me not with this stupid idea. Got it?" She mumbles and starts to sob and sniffs "baby no listen. Once again i'm sorry. I didn't mean to. Sorry sorry" he peck her forehead and her back. 

After for awhile Taeyeon is calm "breakfast is ready, oppa. I made a kimchi fried rice, your favorite"

"But you will always be my favorite breakfast" he carry her bridal style to the bathroom and put her in the bathtub while he takes off his pajama "i need to clean up first before" and smirk to her then share passionately kisses.

"Joohyun is really happy to be accepted in your company. She spoke to me non stop yesterday" Taeyeon rest her  back to his chest while playing with bubble in the bathtub.

"Specially when she met your partnership at the day Yuri brought her to meeting" Taeyeon let out an ahjumma laugh and kiss his cheeks "my partnership?"

"Yes. Ah i forgot. A tall man with Song name on it. He is quite handsome too for a young man on his age" 

"No other guys can looked more handsome than me in your eyes" he kisses her down to her neck, gives another hickey "and his name is Song Minho but he prefer people call him Mino" now he lifts up her body, bring their body under the shower and gladly Taeyeon taking care of this big baby who is right now kiss her forehead, nose, cheeks to her lips down to her s and end up lift her legs to wrap on his waist "Mr. Kwon and Mrs. Kwon welcoming soon to be babies Kwon with practicing hard" all Taeyeon does is laugh at his words but still serves his needs maybe until her feet are limp and he will stop.

Their morning, afternoon, evening and night become complete each other and happier when the next seven days, Taeyeon shows him the two lines from test pack she brought, indicating soon to be baby Kwon will fill up their home with happiness. Ever after.

 

 

 

 

THE END

thank you guys for all your kind comments and subscribes :) i will try my best to give you another gtae fanfic again. I have drabbles inside my head for them (gtae) oh and lowkey i ship or like MinRene (Mino x Irene) too that's why i add little bit of them LMAO

P.S : sorry if the ending is not like what you've expected ehehe all i can thought was happy end for them.

See you soon, dear all Royalist Dreamers ^^