Closer

Casanova

He never left her because he don’t want to. He hold her hand throughout her sleep.

When Taeyeon collapsed, Jiyong and Joohyun right away brought her body back to her room, without making panick the others.

“You sure you can handle her?” Joohyun still suspicious, but she feels a warm toward Jiyong when she saw how Jiyong with a dragon aura approached Jungsu who was with any minute tried to Taeyeon.

He nods “you need sleep too. Let me prove it to you i do really change for her” he soften his gaze still Taeyeon’s hand in his palm then Joohyun did what he say.

His brown eyes glued into her, his hand never let her go, if he had to stay awoke for 24 hours only to be taking care of her then he don’t mind. He caress her forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks down to her lips. He embarrassed how many times he’s been in paralyzed with that natural pinky lips of her, he shook his head in disbelief and laugh a little “when will that lips repay to me Taeyeon-ah?”

Jiyong-ah, wake up! Even in this situation you still think of it.

As the answer, she let out a small groans, open her hazelnut eyes toward him “water. I want a drink” she speaks dryly. burning like in dehydration felt like she haven’t drank any water for years. He grab the glass at the drawer beside her bed then help her to lean her back with a pillow, Taeyeon drinks the water in one gulp lead to her pajama is wet because of some drops water “thank you” now she almost speaks normally with her voice’s back.

They hush their mouth, awkwardly. Taeyeon wants to ask something. She still remembered exactly how so sudden Joohyun and Jiyong helped her “where is Joohyun? Is she okay?” Taeyeon starts off, Jiyong nods “Sorry for being rude, i kidnapped her somewhere to shared a story” Taeyeon’s heart is ache shared a story, does he develop feeling for her?

“I kidnapper her to shared story about you” he stressed out the last word for her.

Taeyeon blinks “me?” Jiyong nods.

“You don’t need to worry anymore. He’s gone. Park Jungsu’s gone now. I thought he is a good guy but...” he sighs do not want continue his words.

“Thank you. I might in the bed with him if you didn’t safe me” her cold palm attack his, her gaze soften don’t know effect of the sleep or her thick eye bags or there is sincere on her grateful.

Silent again. Jiyong is a coward when he’s with her, all his seduce, flirts, sweet talks is nothing when this woman is in front of him. “I should get some sleep though. Good night Taeyeon, sleep well” he rises from his seat but a small hand holds his wrist “Don’t...... Please stay here, Jiyong ssi” Jiyong blinks, Taeyeon smiles.

He returns to his seat with her hand still holds onto his wrist “Thank you for returning my necklace. It means a lot to me” she smiles again now showing her teeth.

How Jiyong wanna jump like a child, his heart is pounding so hard right now it beats rapidly and uncontrollably. Taeyeon smiles at him even showing her teeth and her cute small dimple according to him. As a favour, he returns it with his gummy smile widely “no problem” that’s he can say because he is trying very hard to normalize his beating heart.

“Look, the girl that you saw in the club. She didn’t carry on my child, that baby belongs to other man. I can show to you the proofs.”

“I believe” Did Jiyong have something wrong with his ears or did Taeyeon really believe on him? What a great this day, Jiyong likes want to go to church to thank God of every ease he gives to him so far this day.

“Yuri intentionally slips all about your habit, sleeping with different women”

“what did she say?” Jiyong’s anxious of what Yuri said, he intertwined his fingers, his forehead is full of sweat even though the room is cold.

“well, she only said that you just slept with them, not more. She somehow ever found... in your room” she hesitates at first, “you just play on them right?”

Taeyeon burst out into her curiousness making Jiyong caught off guard. He believes someday he will tell Taeyeon everything to make the thing between them is clear but he never expect that same question what Joohyun have asked is questioned by now from Taeyeon. Where suppose he start to explain? Then what will Taeyeon reaction? He of course already considered Taeyeon as one of his life right now but not that serious until he is much ready.

Taeyeon’s hazelnut eyes wandering into his, finding an answer beyond that darken brown eyes but none because all she finds is a nerves. As she was like sense it from him “sorry to asking you i mean i know how much this question is sensitive for you. I’ll just go back to sleep now. Thank you Jiyong” she rest her still tired body, facing her back into his face then close her eyes tight before setting blanket covering her full body till her face.

“i started it when my dad left me, not passed away but he is busiest businessman i ever seen, he travels from one country to another one without leave me message. My mom passed away, cancer. My older sister is taking her scholarship now, she has boutique too in Cheongdam. Leave me without no choice but stay with Yuri and BoA noona also Mr. Jung.” Taeyeon still covers her body, Jiyong continue “i like painting, that’s my hobby but my dad against my hobby said that i should taking care the company after him. Depressed, i took club, alcohol and smoking as my stress reliever there i trapped into what do you call with free . I slept with different women, from one hotel to another hotel and heed them away like a trash.” Taeyeon is unmoved but her ears listening carefully into his story.

She feels sorry and pity of what he has been passing through all years. Maybe Taeyeon was not there when his mom passed away or when his dad travel often or when his sister taking scholarship oversea. There’s one part in her heart, a caring feel she wants to share with him but she’s not ready yet she needs time to adapt closer with him. Seulgi and Yuri are her best friends yet she didn’t tell single thing about Jungsu, just to Joohyun, ah it’s not that much too. Taeyeon is a silent type, if she trusted to one person then she would start to blabbed everything include her private life, she is shy, she tends to other person approach her first.

Much different with Jiyong. At least, he could learn one thing from his habit to sleep around with women or hanging out with his friends in club ; he is out-going person type. Jiyong is more likely hanging out with bunch group of friends rather than alone or only with two or three people, and one of his charm is he tend to do a silly thing in front of people he comfortable with, as the youngest in his family and being spoiled by his older sister turn Jiyong into a cute man sometimes yet fierce and arrogant.

Jiyong’s father and sister always mention how it is when he finds his soul mate, will he change or worse turns Jiyong into someone else which not himself. Dami and his dad haven’t met yet with Taeyeon, Joohyun and Seulgi so most likely Jiyong will introduce them someday because the three of them are really shy person well exclude Seulgi maybe while Taeyeon and Joohyun is more alike, like a longtime twin sister has finally met. Jiyong even can’t unseen Taeyeon in Joohyun or Joohyun in Taeyeon, there he needs to know Taeyeon much more to understand her, to get her attention Jiyong realize is not with her flirt and seduce but with gentle showing her his true self.

Taeyeon is waiting, waiting him to go on with his story but silence fill the room. She opens the blanket and find the curtain to the balcony is open. She rises up from the bed heading slowly to the balcony and there he is standing leaning her both hands to the railing, seeing the sea view in front of his eyes. His black hair blow of the wind, he stays cool until he turns his head to the left side only to found Taeyeon is staring at the view too. She tighten her clothes “and when will your dad or sister comeback?”

He doesn’t know about his dad “my sister will comeback like next year, my dad.....don’t know” he bites his lips then look at her deeper “look, i’m sorry i did so many rude things to you. I just couldn’t help it. You....” Jiyong mute, Taeyeon waits “me what?”

He sigh then fully facing her, while gripping to her shoulder tightly and turn her body to facing his “different.” Taeyeon frowned asking him to explain more.

He releases his grip, now combing his hair into the back and put his hand on the waist look at her with much disbelief “it’s cold here. The weather is extreme here, you shouldn’t be her, go inside”

She didn’t bug even an inch from her place still tighten her clothe when suddenly Jiyong goes closer to her, eyeing then her lips with his thumb “may i?” she doubts but her heart wants to, she nods.

At first it’s only a peck but Taeyeon hold Jiyong head and murmuring something between the peck that made him wants to jump like a weirdo “i am cold.”

Jiyong let out a giggle, a cute giggle like a five years old boy and staring into her eyes naughtily “so?” he waits her answer but all she does is bite her lips and his nape, trying to send him a signal “nothing then” plot twist.

Taeyeon turns her body and go inside, steady her breath and her redden cheeks. She blushed, but who wouldn’t if you were the one gave him the permission and sent him the signal to continue. She mumbles like “dumb” or “relax, Taeyeon-ah” when Jiyong’s voice echoing into her eardrums “you need something to keep you warm, Taeyeon” but she ignores him.

Jiyong decides to play around with her first. He closes the balcony door and curtain, following her inside then turn the connecting door knob also the front door “what did you just do?” Taeyeon finally speaks after she heard a click sound from the door.

“lock all the doors so you can sleep peacefully.” Jiyong try to control his laugh looking at Taeyeon’s face. She looks at him with horror and cover her chest with both arms “you locked the door but you are still here” she curls her body in the bed.

“to continue what we have done, i need to make sure both Irene and Seulgi won’t interrupt us”

“Irene? You mean Joohyun?”

He nods eagerly “Irene much fit with her, Goddess of Peace. I started calling her Irene yesterday though”

A what? A goddess? Taeyeon feels something burn in her heart when Jiyong praised Joohyun or Seulgi or worse is Yuri. She wants that feel to when someone praising you because Taeyeon wants to know how people see inside her.

“she might goddess of peace, but you are goddess out of goddess” here comes his sweet talks again. His heart beating crazily, pounding hard, feels like passing through his body as well “you are more than goddess of peace anyway” he sounds so calm but deep inside butterflies in his stomach when Taeyeon without her realizing pouts cutely and plays with her fingers “are you the one now trying to seduce me?” he still stands near the front door.

“me what? Seduce you? No! Why would i do that?”

He steps closer to the bed. Once he stands near the bed, Taeyeon wakes heading to the sofa but Jiyong is faster. He grab her waist turning her facing him “may i?” again he asks the same in the balcony. The room fills in silence, they could hear the sound of their heartbeat and their heavy breath. All Taeyeon do is staring right into his eyes, there’s a glimpse of hope but no lust then down to his lips without a cue, she starts the game first. She pecks his lips just for a moment making Jiyong stare at her with his mischievous smirk “may i teach you the real one?” he mumbling.

His smirk is wider when Taeyeon nods.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC~

holla i'm back kkk honestly, finding a mood to continue this story is lil bit hard. No, not because i lose a feel for GTae but yeah everytime i open my laptop to continue this story turns out i do stream in Youtube LMAO