Chapter 7

The Key

It was 10.45 a.m. ,
     
      Somehow the light has gone turned to gray. The trip that they had were not very pleasant as they expected. On their way, they saw a pack of wolves, vampire . . . However, the decision that their parents make to move to the highland were not actually a bad idea for Jongin.

He liked it.

For Jongin and his brothers, its been a long time since they wanted to run from the hustle and bustle of the city. They are wolves. They can't adapt easily into humane life.

This is the best. For our pack. Jongin thought.

Jongin's eyes were drawn to the signboard on the entrance— "31st CLANWOOD"

That's the name of this land? He smiled.

The car was silent all along the way as Jongin's brothers were sleeping.

Twenty minutes after, the family arrived at their new place. Their mansion. One and only mansion in Clanwood. Jongin was drawn deep to the scenery. The mansion was surrounded by trees. Its an old mansion but luxury enough.

"Kai?"

Jongin looked at his hyung, Chanyeol, who was calling him. Tall, black curly hair, big eyes, big ears, deep husky voice, perfect for his mate- Baekhyun. Chanyeol was adopted by Jongin's parents when Chanyeol was ten years old. Jongin, Junmyeon as in Suho, Jongdae and Minseok were brothers. The others were their foster brother. Only Kris didn't wanted to move out from the city. Hence, as they follow the family to move, their mates had to follow also.

"Hyung, could you please lift him up?" Jongin asked Chanyeol as his mate Baekhyun was snuggling into Jongin. "Babe? Babe wake up. Hey, we're here." Chanyeol said softly to his mate.

Baekhyun still didn't move. Chanyeol sighed. "Come here you little.." Chanyeol groaned as he shoved his arms underneath his mate. Jongin chuckled watching those two being lovey dovey.

"Hmmm. Channie.." Baekhyun hug Chanyeol's neck and snuggling closer to his neck. "Come on.. Lets go to bed."

As Jongin dumping his luggage on the ground. He glanced his surroundings. He could saw his brother were taking out their bag from the car, some of them with their mate and his parents were checking out the mansion.

Suddenly . . . Silence went on for a minute. Jongin suddenly had cold shiver. He paused. The others paused too. After the lengthy pause, Suho speak.

"What is it?"

But then, Jongin drew a deep breath, he opted to keep quiet.

"Well.. Well.. Well.." A voice suddenly came out from behind the tree. All of them turned to the voice and a three-head-beast with a pack of wolves show up from the mist.

"What the hell !" Chanyeol yelled and stumbled backwards, still have Baekhyun in his arms.

"Jongin stand back !" their father shouted.

"Its Cerberus." 

Jongin couldn't utter a word. "You're the Alpha ?" Cerberus asked while staring at Jongin like a piece of meat. The cold red eyes, were staring deeply into Jongin's eyes. The creepy voice of the demon, were buried deep inside Jongin's head.

Its calling me? Why?

"Am I right?" Cerberus chuckled.

"What do you want?" Jongin's father asked sternly.

"Simple. Serve me. Be my slave. In that way, you'll live." the Cerberus smile to ears, sharp fangs shows up.

"Your pack is new here. Must know who's the God in this place." Cerberus continued. 

Jongin was determined to stay calm. Before, as he made his way painstakingly through the enemy, he reminded himself that this was no big deal.

"What if we don't want to?" Jongin calm himself. Trying his best to not to let out a shaky breath.

"Then I will make you. My dear Alpha. . ." Cerberus smirked.

With that, Jongin and his family shifted into wolf form. Jongin with not being aware as he was, Cerberus suddenly storm to Jongin. The strong pair of legs kicks Jongins, makes Jongin flew and hit a tree. 

"JONGIN !!" his family ran to him. Suho as the eldest felt angry, possessed . . .

"You moron ," Suho gritted his fangs.

"Son, don't do anythi—" 

Their father was unable to finished his word as Suho, without thinking, went to attack the beast.

Suddenly one of the head of the Cerberus bite Suho on his neck and threw him away.

"HYUNG !" yelled Jongdae. Jongin still lying, half-conscious in his brother, Minseok's embrace. 

When the others want to attack, the slave (wolves) of Cerberus went to obstruct them. Jongin felt numb, so stupid.

"T-This is not r-right." Jongin said miserably.

It took a while for Jongin to think rationally.

I can't move . . . Why? What's taking me so long . . .

Jongin felt depressingly empty. Something suddenly disappeared inside. He felt the chill inside, and Jongin fought down a fresh wave of apprehension as he hold his brother's hand tightly.

Blood kept flowing from his head. Dizziness took over his head until . . .

He saw him.

A boy.

Jongin heard the voice when the boy fought the beast. . .

When he is here?

 

Why I couldn't smell him?

 

How petite he is . . . Cute looking. How he have the courage to-

A lot of question play in his head. Wondering about the boy. He got amazed by the boy. 

Jongin stop thinking when the beast had died . . .

Its dead? How—

When the anonymous boy turned to face them. Somehow the boy like didn't even noticed Jongin was there, standing with his brother help. 

 

 


And when their eyes locked to each other.

Jongin never know his world has change . .