Catnip

Under Her Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina watched the outside view from the inside of the cab. She managed to squeeze the cub in after some few attempts with the driver's help. Chaeyoung on the other hand, had her head resting on the cab's seat. The cub was already spent and sleeping.

 

The taller of the two looked up to the shorter one, Mina found out that the cub forgot to take her leather jacket back. She eyed the cub's features, the latter has toned biceps and broad shoulders for a small frame. Her collar bones were also still sticking out of her v-necked shirt, the very same collar bones that hypnotized the penguin not long while ago. The taller girl decided to look away from the sleeping form of the cub solely because of her intruding thoughts. She focused her attention back to the moving buildings outside when a hand suddenly s to her arm, and she felt a body leaned and rested on her right side.

 

"It's cold," the cub mumbled with her eyes still closed. The missing jacket was finally taking a toll on her. Mina leaned back to Chaeyoung and offered her body heat because removing her hand and disturbing the cub's position was the last thing on her mind. After a few light snores, the driver finally stopped the vehicle. Mina took her money from her purse and paid the driver. "Let me just get my friend over here," the penguin informed the driver. When the driver nodded, Mina proceeded to gently remove the cub's clutch on her. The penguin got out of the car and moved to the other side. She opened the door then leaned, and lightly shook the cub by her shoulder.

 

Chaeyoung grumbled and slowly opened her eyes, “What?" she said in a husky voice, a little annoyed. Mina who was entranced by the foggy-eyed tiger's husky voice replied, “You have to move, we're at my place," offering a hand for support. Chaeyoung shot a cunning smirk to the other girl, and then roughly pulled Mina on top of her. Mina completely fell to the cub; her heart was rapidly beating and face inches away from Chaeyoung. She remained trapped, for Chaeyoung was already holding her by her waist.

 

"Are you two going out or just going to make out on my back seat?" the cab driver with annoyance in his voice said over his right shoulder. "I-I'm sorry, my friend here is really drunk," Mina embarrassingly stuttered back. The taller girl disappointingly removed the other girl's arms around her waist and hauled the drunk girl out. Mina put Chaeyoung's right arm around her neck and held the latter's waist by her left hand. She continued to drag the shorter girl pass the counter and in front of the elevator. It was already three am on Saturday, so she considered herself to be lucky because she had done it on sleeping hour and she didn't receive much stares from the other occupants of the building. Being known as the girl who was dragging a drunk and seemingly younger girl was not something Mina wanted to imagine. She pressed the button on the elevator and hoped to get inside her unit without encountering a single soul.

 

Once they were inside and to her surprise, Chaeyoung bolted away from her support and quickly moved to the series of buttons, and then tapped as many and fast as she can while laughing. "Oh, God. Chaeyoung, no," Mina pulled the laughing childish cub to her side. The taller girl sighed as she tried to imagine how Jihyo was keeping up with her two other very drunk friends. With all honesty, Mina can barely keep up with a drunk Chaeyoung who was now using the elevator railings to properly stand up. She sighed and moved closer to the cub, so she can wrap her left hand on the other girl's waist and offer her support. The penguin patiently waited for the elevator door to open on the eighth floor because luckily Chaeyoung managed to hit it.

 

Mina's temperature suddenly and unexpectedly rose. Right now, she was definitely heating up because a certain tiger cub decided to run her nose up to the column of Mina's neck. Mina knew that she might felt hot because of the alcohol but now she was convincingly combusting because of the dangerous tiger cub. She felt Chaeyoung mirrored her action and wrapped her right arm around her waist, and she had never been so tensed for her entire existent.

"It's what the body needs," Nayeon informed the youngest one.

Mina helplessly played Nayeon's statement inside her head like an old broken record. She felt Chaeyoung literally just sniffed her, and it was not a discreet sniffing. Is this like in movies, where we are suppose to have a steamingly hot kah kah kah? Mina thought while she heard Jeongyeon's censoring crow sounds. The tiger advanced on running her nose from the girl's neck to the lobe of her ear. The taller girl managed to suppress a moan; however, she compelled to the shorter girl's action and found herself leaning to the untamed tiger cub. "Were you sighing because I pushed too many buttons?" the cub husked, "Or were you sighing because I pushed your button?" Chaeyoung continued and she lightly grazed her teeth on the present ear.

 

With Chaeyoung's every breath caressing her face; she felt her breaths ragged, head spun, heart raced, and body heated. She felt like passing out; losing her control; and having the urgency to return the actions all at the same time, but thank whoever troubled God was out there for opening the elevator door in front of their bodies. The constricting feeling finally eased and she had the control again with the oxygen in her lungs.

 

She brought her support to the drunk girl and walked her out of the elevator. Because the shorter girl was now stumbling on her way, Mina got to free her not so innocent left ear from its captor. She failed to be freed from the sniffing tiger cub, though. She somehow walked the two of them, since now they were facing her front door. The taller girl took her key with her right hand and focused on unlocking the door. She was about to successfully insert the key but her hand faltered when she felt a hot breath was blown on her hypersensitive neck. The tiger cub let out a laugh and retreated away from the penguin's neck.

"You're enjoying yourself, aren't you?" Mina softly said as she unlocked the door. Chaeyoung chuckled back, "Yeah," she simply said, moving her feet as Mina directed her inside.

 

-------

 

The two entered the room, Mina walked Chaeyoung on her couch and guided her to sit for a moment as she prepares her bed ready. She removed her coat and placed it on one of the couch's arms. "I'll be right back, Chaeng," she patted the cub's cheek, so she can keep her a bit awake. She thought it will be harder if the cub will fall asleep right on her comfortable couch. Mina thought it was warmer in her bedroom and the cub could rest better. Chaeyoung incoherently mumbled her agreement.

 

Mina headed to her room, turned the lights on, and walked to her bed. She began to peel half of her comforter off. The penguin decided that with this, she'll be able to tuck the drunk girl better and easier. She just wanted to warm the cub since she forgot to take her jacket back from Jihyo. She was already pretty sobered up now because of all the assistance she had provided the shorter girl.

 

She goes back to Chaeyoung who was roaming her eyes around the room with a child-like wonder. Mina leaned to level her torso in front the sitting cub, she then wrapped her arms around the drunk girl so she can stand up on her wobbly feet. Chaeyoung complied with the taller girl's action and started to stand up, “You’re warm, Mina," the cub said as she hugged the penguin's middle. The cub didn't want to move from the comfortable position, “Come on, Chaeng. Put your arm around my neck and let's move to my bed. It'll be warmer there," the penguin convinced. "No, this is warmer," the cub disagreed and hugged her tighter. Despite the once again bold sniffing from the cub, Mina managed to walk backwards while dragging the shorter girl as the cub would not budge from their current position.

 

Mina looked over her shoulder, so can navigate around with their awkward position. Once they were close to her bed, she switched their position, so it was Chaeyoung's back that was facing the foot of the bed. "Chaeng, let go," Mina lied as she convinced the cub. She kept the positions of her wrapped arms, not wanting to end this moment as she waited for the cub's reply. The two kept their places, just enjoying and feeling each other. What really disturbed their moment was when Chaeyoung decided to sniff Mina's shoulder. "At least be discreet about it," Mina said as she also caught a whiff of Chaeyoung's scent. The muskiness of alcohol was still heavily present on her but there was this faint sweet smell that Mina's nose can pinpoint. Strawberry, she thought and quite enjoying it. "You. smell. so. good," Chaeyoung said as she sniffed in between her words. Chaeyoung moved her face across the taller girl's right shoulder. Mina had gone hypersensitive because of her useless thin red blouse and the tiger cub's actions. The sniffing intensified and the penguin suddenly inhaled a good amount of air. The cub was now focusing on the end of Mina's right shoulder, “Something between the mixture of mint and lavender," Chaeyoung said as if she was drunk not because of alcohol but because of something else entirely.

 

Chaeyoung slowly moved her left hand as she still rested her face on Mina's right shoulder. She then ed the first three buttons of Mina's blouse. The bold action made Mina released an unwanted gasp. Mina's mind became hazy and the previous combustion was back again. The tiger cub's straight nose ran back to the crook of Mina's neck, and she rested back her left hand on Mina's waist while she slid off the taller girl's blouse with her right hand.

 

Mina was breathing heavily as she allowed Chaeyoung with her invasions on her neck. She was half — on her expensive black bra — under Chaeyoung's mercy, "Chaeyoung," Mina moaned while arching her head back and allowing the cub with her assaults. Chaeyoung had gone from sniffing to kissing. She peppered the taller girl's neck with kisses and few . Mina observed that both of them are now combusting and that Chaeyoung really liked to gently run her teeth on her neck. Chaeyoung groaned then possessively moved her right hand on Mina's back. The tiger was marking her territory.

 

Chaeyoung was holding her so tight to the point that Mina was barely able to breathe. In the quiet of the room, only moans, groans, and the sounds of kisses can be heard. Mina had to pull Chaeyoung too, both for support and hunger. She rested her right hand on Chaeyoung's nape and guided the shorter girl to deepen her kisses. She was intoxicated with the strawberry scent and was drowning with their moment. Chaeyoung moved her resting left hand and slid it under Mina's blouse. Her hand stayed there, just caressing the penguin's abdomen. She then lightly dragged her nails on the skin, making Mina to arch her back. She moaned shamelessly because of the cub's action. The cub then bit her — just below her right collar bone — which made the penguin to snap out of the haziness of her mind.

 

"Chaeyoung," she said as she relaxed her tensed hold to the shorter one. She slightly untangled their heated bodies. "Hey," she cooed and held Chaeyoung's face, so she can look directly to her brown eyes, “We should stop this," she smiled to the sedated cub. Chaeyoung sharply looked at her. The cub — sensing the lack of restraint from the penguin — tried to lean and go back to her favorite spot on Mina. "Tiger cub, no," she said while stopping the shorter girl from going back on the crook of her neck. "You're drunk and you should rest," the sobered penguin said.

 

"I'm not," Chaeyoung whined but Mina just sat her on the bed. Mina then proceeded to button her blouse again. "Stay still, I'm going to remove your shoes," the taller girl said while bending on to her knees. The tiger cub looked down on her like ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter