CARROT IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR THE MEMEORIES!

Description

p7LfM5n.png
carrot.
r.
1. this is a closed non-au rp, which means no talking to any outsiders! 2. no drama, cliques, facechasing, racial slurs, and or triggering topics will be tolerated. 3. talk to an admin if you have any problems with the rp/members. do not settle anything that will lead to drama on the tl. 4. be active. try to stay out of mentions & dms. welcome everyone! we want to last, don't we? p/w: tell us your best pickup line. 5. unlimited temp ccs, tccs last for 24, if someone requests the person you asked to tcc you must change back or original fc. ccs are available after two days of joining the rp. 6. tl is unrated (be as ugly as you want) just don't go overboard to the point people get uncomfortable. 7. one account per person. 8. reach 45 tweets upon arrival. activity check will be done after 24hrs of you joining. inactivity for 48hrs will lead to a kick out. 9. love wins! move in couples are allowed, just mention/dm base. three day dating ban, please get to know the person first before getting into anything too serious. 10. if playing any games make sure to include everyone. if any rabbit sessions are happening please let anyone who wants to join, join. do not ignore anyone.
htj.
1. subscribe to the thread, upvotes are optional but very appreciated. 2. check the ml before reserving! comment your desired character, you are allowed to reserve up to three friends. 3. once an admin has accepted your request , you may make your account. 4. mention for verification, if you are not verified after 15 minutes feel free to interact. 5. don't forget to reserve with the password & to read all the rules. 6. username format is crt(idol)/(idol)crt lowercase only, no underscores or numbers. stagename and initials are allowed. base is @CARROTBASE 7. recycled accounts are allowed, just make sure to clear out your tweets and followings.
a.
base
admin
admin
admin
i.
Masterlist.
TakeNreseRved admin
BLACKPINK
BLOCK B: Taeil
dAy6: BRian
bts: jungkook TAEHYUNG JIMIN Yoongi
dickids: hongwon
EXID: hanI
EXo: chanyeol Kai05
FROMIS: JISUN
Good day:
JBJ: yongguk  
LoNgguo & shihyun:  SHihyun03
MONSTA X: hyungwon
NCT: Taeyong jaehyun 
PRISTIN:
Red velvetYERI  SEULGI Joy IRENE
SEVENTEEN: jeonghan
the rose: hajoon
TWICE: SaNa 
THE BOYZ: HWALL03
WANNA ONE: 
WEki meki: 
Yongguk x Hyungwon : 200417.
joy x taeyong: 151017.
iii.
Wishlist.
HOngwon: complete Dickids and ikon's bobby.
yeri: Complete red velvet and more lovely members.
iv.
Games.
10 lives: Winner: yongguk. 
scroll down