Love At First Sight

I'll Only Look At You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Hello there! So after many months of deciding if I would make a sequel for this or not, I finally made my lazy bum write something. It's not going to be a long chapter but it will (hopefully) make you happy. Lol

Okay bye and enjoy!

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

A few weeks after I found Jeongyeon, she came back to our house for me to look after her, her younger sister Chaeyoung along with her girlfriend Mina would visit us to help me take care of her and even helps me with chores around the house to keep things in neat and in place. Jeongyeon would always apologize for being a burden and every time a stumbles on something when she tries to go somewhere on her own. 

"Bunny?" I heard Jeongyeon voice calling out to me.

"Wait babe, I'm coming," I said as I finished preparing his food.

*THUD*

I heard a loud thud from our bedroom so I hurriedly ran to check on Jeongyeon.

"Babe?! Are you okay?" I then reached our bedroom and saw Jeongyeon kneeling on the floor.

"Jeongyeon?!" I quickly approached him and check if she was okay only to be greeted by a warm smile on Jeongyeon's face as she looked up to me.

"Bunny, even if I became a burden ever since what happened to me you were still always there to love, support, and take care of me. I'm sorry for hurting you when I left, I was so selfish for thinking that it would be okay for me to just leave you like that and expect you to be fine. I broke you so many times yet you still managed to fix me. And I realized that I was so stupid to not notice that your more than just my girlfriend in my life, cause the one in front of me holding my hand is also my best friend, my bunny, the love of my life, my guardian angel, my beautiful flower, my everything, and..." she paused for a while as she took out a small box from her pocket. "My wife, Im Nayeon will you marry me?" She finished with his most sincere smile.

My tears won't stop falling and my heart was so flattered about what she said. I raised her up and softly kissed him.

"Yes Jeongyeon-ah, I will marry you," I said and hugged him tightly.

"I love you so much bunny." She said.

"I love you too," I said as we shared another kiss full of love.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter