Chapter Two

Dragon Age - Aeon

Myna was bustling with activity. The noble houses from the surrounding towns had come in for a meeting with Arl Bang. This in turn meant business was booming for Myna. Located on the coast, Myna was never without trade and business, but it was by far not the biggest of the port towns. The influx of nobles meant plenty of opportunity. New vendors set up their stalls on the streets, calling to passerbys to look at their wares.

This was how Baekhyun found himself wandering the market alone this day. His mother helped run a book and parchment stall with one of the local dealers. It wasn't often that elves could find work in Myna running a business, so his mother was fortunate. As was he. Had it not been widely known locally, no one would suspect that Baekhyun was the elven woman's child. But with his father being a human, and his mother an elf, he appeared to anyone at first glance as a normal human.

It was no secret that elves suffered as second class citizens in most cases. Fortunately his mother had a little more financial freedom from her work with the book vendor to afford Baekhyun a more comfortable life than his fellow elven brethren had.

For this, Baekhyun would forever be thankful to his mother. Fatherless and not even being elven in his entirity, his mother always showered him with love. He had good food, had some education, and never truly wanted for anything.

Which is why when he would sneak off, and practice fighting with the locals, he felt far worse than he should. He had a few friends among the young militia recruits, and many would spar together in an alley not too far from his home. He was often invited...so while his mom thought he was enjoying some time to read alone, he was actually learning how to shoot a crossbow or throw a knife. It wasn't like it was something he would treat seriously. But after seeing the violence on another elven woman not too long ago at the hands of some drunken human men...Baekhyun wanted to make sure he could help his mother if that were to ever happen. He may not understand why the elves were treated so poorly, but he knew his mother never was outwardly. Baekhyun would like to keep it that way...if he could...or even if he should.

But after the training, he always felt great. Invigorated even. This was how Baekhyun found himself wandering the city now. Sporting a new bruise on his arm (he'd need a good excuse for that if his mother saw it), he simply wanted to enjoy the energy in the city. The sun was out despite the spot of rain that threatened to come every hour or so. Wandering around the stalls, he paused evey so often to look at a piece of jewelry, or some sweets. He reached in his pouch to count the coin he had. Splurging on some sweets sounded like a splendid idea right now.

That was when the first explosion happened. Oa rather, it was a vendor showing off a firework to a customer, the BANG making Baekhyun jump and stumble back a few steps until he backed into another body.

"Ah! I'm sorry!" He turned and bowed, apologizing profusely to the person.

"No trouble boy," the man responded with an accent Baekhyun was not familiar with. Baekhyun looked him over. He was a very tall man, clad in dark clothing. His face was hidden by a silver mask, but before Baekhyun could consider any other details, the man turned with a flourish and left to vanish within the crowd of people.

Shaking off the shiver he felt down his spine, the half elven boy continued to walk the city. But now, something felt wrong. Every so often, he swore he spotted the masked man somewhere in his sight. To be fair, this shouldn't bother him so much. He was not the first person to arrive here with a mask and strange accent, especially with the city bustling with this much activity. And especially since the man was wearing something so dark and offsetting compared to the rest of the town. Baekhyun supressed the shudder he had. Of course he was seeing him more often: the man stood out. It didn't mean anything.

But in this crowd of people he should be familair with, Baekhyun felt incredibly alone at this moment: because ahead of him was the man in black.

Letting the panic take him over, Baekhyun took a left down one of the alleys, and nearly ran head long into another person.

"Hey watch out!" The boy he nearly ran into exclaimed. Just a little shorter than Baekhyun, the young man glowered at him briefly, pulling an old gray, frayed robe around himself tightly, before pushing past him, "C'mon Hoon."

After the first was passed, another followed after him, mumbling an apology to Baekhyun. He too wore an old cloak and robe. Apologizing himself again, Baekhyun went to go further into the alley, intending on taking the back ways home, but again, ahead of him, he swore he saw a man in black duck down further into the alley ways. He had to be seeing things...but...

Baekhyun turned and quick stepped himself to being right behind the pair he'd nearly ran into. He followed closely behind them, neither realizing he was there based on their conversation at this moment.

"I'm so hungry..."

"I know Hoon. We just have to...um...well, we could sell something?"

"We have nothing of value," the one the other called Hoon responded despondently.

"Uh...then we could try to...steal something?"

"You don't need to do that!"

"Andraste's !" The shorter of the pair exclaimed at Baekhyun's declaration, both spinning around to look at Baekhyun. He laughed sheepishly, feeling just a little embarassed.

"You. Why are you following us?" The tone was accusatory. The shorter one pulled Hoon back with him as they stepped away from Baekhyun, "stay back."

"No! You got it wrong! I just, uh, well, uh," Baekhyun patted at his pouch of money, "I just heard you were hungry! I thought I could help!"

"Food?" Hoon's eyes lit up, "Jin, maybe we could-"

"Nope. Go away," Jin, the shorter of the pair, began to decline but then, even over the noise of the crowd, his stomach let out a loud gurgling growl, "Ugh..."

"I have money! Let me buy you some food!" Baekhyun smiled and urged them forward, "Come on! I know a good stall for pies and bread and-!" Baekhyun laready urge them onwards, ignoring the protests of Jin. He glanced over his shoulder, smiling in relief when there was no man in black following them.

"Okay kid, knock it off!" Jin finally snapped, "What do you actually want?"

"I-I told you-"

"There is no way you just want to buy us food!"

"But it t-the truth!"

"Don't lie to me!" Baekhyun shrank back at the volume of Jin's voice. He couldn't possibly tell them he was just not wanting to be alone at this moment. They'd think he was crazy surely. Or pathetic.

"Um, Jinyoung," Hoon nudged the other. Jinyoung looked around and gulped. There was a couple of vendors looking over at them with a mix of concern and confusion.

"Baekkie," one of the elven workers called to him, "are you okay?"

"We're fine! He's just showing us around!" Jinyoung laughed and looped his arm through Baekhyun's, "now where were you taking us this time?"

"Oh! Uh, right, here! Over here we have-!" Baekhyun smiled cheerfully and lead them towards where the food stalls normally were. After getting some distance from the vendors, Jinyoung stopped them, confronting Baekhyun with a serious expression.

"Alright. What do you want?"

"I told you! I'm just trying to help! You sounded like you were hungry. Do you need new clothes? I could get a couple of cloaks from home if you need them? We have a surplus."

"Hey, Jin, maybe we should accept?" Hoon said quietly, "We're going to starve at this rate..."

".....ugh, okay." Jinyoung finaly sighed, relaxing his posture again.

"I'm Baekhyun by the way!"

"Jinyoung. This is Seunghoon," Seunghoon smiled faintly at the introduction from Jinyoung.

The walk was much calmer after that, much to Baekhyun's relief. Despite the rough beginning, it was much better to walk the vendors and stalls with company even if it was unexpected. He waved to others when they called out to him, not noticing Jinyoung and Seunghoon carefully looking away each time he did. He kept trying to engage them in conversation. Jinyoung was easy to coax into some conversation surprisingly. As long as he wasn't asking about where they came from. Both of the boys would clam up a bit whenever Baekhyun tries to ask where they came from. One said Lothering, but shortly another said they were travelling from Highever. They must have travelled quite a bit or came from different places. Why else would they confuse themselves like this? Seunghoon was much quieter, but Baekhyun didn't mind. What was important was that company was a good thing.

But they were overall good company he supposed. Despite their hunger, pausing by some of the stalls with the more exotic fare intrigued both of them. In particular, there was an Antivan vendor with wines and leather wineskins. Baekhyun swore they awed at the goods as if they'd never seen such things before.

"I mean, the library had pictures and notes of these, but," Jinyoung was looking at a particularly intricate wineskin with a scene of a battle etched onto it, "this is beautiful."

"Um," Baekhyun paused, pulled out his coin, and counted it. He had just enough for it. Without waiting, he quickly handed over the coin to the Antivan merchant, "here!" He proclaimed proudly giving Jinyoung the wineskin, "even if you don't drink!"

"Um," Both Jinyoung and Seunghoon looked at him in shock, "but...what do you want in return?"

"Nothing!" He beamed, forcing the item into Jinyoung's hands, "just a gift! Uhhh...let's just say to celebrate new friendships!" After a moment of hesitation. Jinyoung finally smiled and accepted it, looking to Seunghoon was the first genuine smile Baekhyun had seen on him since their meeting.

Talking flowed much more easily from there. Jinyoung activelt engaged him on the vendors, the city, even asking Baekhyun to talk about himself a little. He was laughing at something particularly entertaining the quieter Seunghoon had said when they arrived at the stall he knew had the best food.

A young woman was handing out bread and other foods to customers who lined up. Behind her was two older people, Baekhyun knew them as her parents, who managed kegs of beer and mead. This was one of the bigger, more popular stands for food and drink in the city. They actually had a small tavern further in the city, but on days like today would often open up this stall to get extra business.

The excitement of food and drink was palpable in the air around Jinyoung and Seunghoon. Baekhyun eager grabbed his coin...wait...

Taking a few steps away, Baekhyun looked into his coin bag. He had...not enough. Not nearly enough. Considering there was just one copper coin in his bag at this moment. Using his fingers, he quickly did some math, and nearly began to cry at the realization he'd been so dumb. He spent all his money on the gift...he had none left to get food for them. Oh no...oh no no no...

"Everything okay?" Seunghoon suddenly asked behind him.

"Uh...um..." Trying to hide his panic, Baekhyun grabbed both Seunghoon and Jinyoung and pulled them away, "okay, okay, I know you wanted food, but I think someone took my money and now I don't have enough and I'm sorry but maybe I can do somethinf else and-"

"Wait, you had enough for..." Jinyoung trailed off, realization suddenly appearing on his face, "...you ."

"I'm so sorry!!"

"ARGHHH!" Jinyoung exclaimed before stalking off somewhere off to the side. Seunghoon was following, and Baekhyun couldn't help himself from jogging after ,still asking him to forgive him, "Do you know how long it's been since we've had a decent meal? Why would you do that to us!!"

"I didn't mean to!"

"Now how are we supposed to-!" And a loud, gurgling grumble interrupted Jinyoung's tirade. Seunghoon, held a hand over his stomach, laughing uncomfortably. The anger faded from Jinyoung, replaced by him pacing and looking up and over to the food and drink stall, "Okay. We have to eat something. I don't care how, but we have to."

"We could try some of the bins outside the local taverns..."

"Ugh, no. We are not doing that again," Jinyoung dismissed Seunghoon, "okay. Look," he motioned to the stall again, towards the back, "they keep some cases there. I've seen the old man go back and grab a few loaves of bread from there to cut up and put honey on. It's in the very back. We could easily snatch one and run."

"I...don't think that'sa good idea..."

"We can't eat garbage again Hoon!"

"Th-That's stealing...!"

"Yes. And you're going to help us," Jinyoung said pointedly at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun suddenly had a the thought that he may have made some poor decisions today.

 

il_fullxfull.1129764198_e8jp.jpg

Wonwoo didn't mind being sent to Ferelden honestly. In the court of Orlais, he was one of the few who enjoyed visiting the other kingdom. Yes, the people were less "colorful" as one of his colleagues said, but the were a good, hardy sort of folk. There was a genuineness to the work they produced. A lot could also be said for the lack of masks. Truthfully, Wonwoo felt a little odd to be out in public here without his own at this time. But to wear one around Ferelden made little to no sense.

Comparatively, Orlais was extravagent and 'cultured'. This last aspect he did miss when he came to Ferelden on assignment from the Orlesian court. Finding a place to simply peruse books and read was a bit more of a challenge here than back at home. Likewise, aside from a musician in a tavern or two, he really didn't get a whole lot of music from the cities he visited.

This is why he was actually enjoying the revelry happening right now. Festivals, celebrations, anything that brought out the people in such a fashion meant you got to partake in Ferelden culture in a more condensed form. Sent by order of the Empress Celene to give a gift and message to Arl Bang, Wonwoo counted his blessings that the potential naming of an heir had induced such celebrations in Myna. And truly, he was glad to have an .

Granted, that was the two sons of Arl Bang.

"Look at these!" Youngbae exclaimed, holding up what looked like a ridiculously spiked shield with a matching dagger, "Why aren't our weapons this awesome?!"

Logically, Wonwoo knew the answer was because spikes caught on things, and normal guardsman and foot soldiers would probably hurt themselves on the extravagent weapon. A single spike on the front made sense; particularly for a shield basher. But these spikes were all on the sides, and made no sense in the scheme of battle. Now that dagger...why in the world would you have a spikey dagger along with a spikey shield? Clearly the weapons were made to be ornamental, not practical. Wonwoo opened his mouth to say as much, but chose to keep silent when Joowon spoke up.

"Clearly we are too dull and poor to afford these things!" He laughed when Youngbae shrugged rather begrudgingly, and replaced them.

Walking along from the ridiculousness of the stall, they continued on towards the city center. Wonwoo looked to the pair of sons, and hummed in thought to himself.

It wasn't common knowledge outside of Myna (and in his circle back in Orlais of course), but Arl Bang had two sons. Youngbae, the clear heir and son of the Arl's proper wife (Maker rest her soul), was a friendly sort he supposed. In his time here at Myna, Youngbae for certain did not let him have too many dull moments. Even if he was never involved in the councils and meetings of his father, Youngbae was well beloved by the people. They were comfortable enough to greet him, and Youngbae never e away. All happy smiles, and good natured laughter. Joowon however, was much more savvy in the business of Ferelden politics. While just as likeable as Youngbae, Joowon didn't have that same easy going way that made Youngbae so popular amongst the people.

If Wonwoo were asked his opinion, he would say neither was truly ready to be named heir. Youngbae lacked the graces and finesse needed of his post. Joowon, while having those qualities, was a bastard, and there was something off putting about that. Not that Wonwoo would judge that against him: but the populace surely would. Orlais surely did. Empress Celene, surprisingly fond of the Arl despite his not having the stringest force in Ferelden, may have said as much in her letters to the Arl. But aside from that, there was a willingness for Joowon to fall to the shadows on his part, and that made it clear to Wonwoo the leader Joowon wanted was Youngbae. But his musings were interrupted by Youngbae exclaiming again in glee at some...oh dear. Did a Ferelden really try to sculpt images of Andraste in the out of mud?

Shaking his head, Wonwoo excused himself to Joowon who was busy laughing at Youngbae's amusement at the sight. He instead walked on ahead. Truthfully he was growing hungry, and was tired of waiting for the two Arlings to hurry along. He would meet with them later. His destination was a stand some local tavern owners ran. He'd gotten some food here previously, and it was fairly good considering the normal fare he could expect in a Ferelden town. He surmised the cook probably studied a bit of cuisine outside of Ferelden.

As usual, a crowd had gathered, and not wanting to sift through them, he stepped off to the side to circle around back. As he walked, he listened idly to the voices around him. Most were simply commenting on the weather, the festivities, the food, stealing...wait...

Wonwoo paused, and looked for the source of that last conversation. A trio were quickly scurrying off to the side. While two were clad in old, frayed cloaks, the other was a younger boy who Wonwoo recognized as the son of the elven woman at the book stall. Baekhyun if he recalled. What in the name of Andraste was that child doing? Against his better judgement, Wonwoo went after the trio quietly, stealthly weaving around other people and around stalls. He eventually crouched behind a crate, and watched them.

"Okay, just run up, and snatch as much as you can carry."

"This is really the best we could come up with?"

"Don't sass me Hoon. Do you want food or not?"

"But what if we're caught-"

"You should have thought of that sooner! Go!"

The three rushed around back, and out of Wonwoo's sight. Sighing, he stood up, and moved to go back to Joowon and Youngbae. But again, his actions were interrupted when someone shouted, a clang was heard, and the three came scrambling back, rushing right past Wonwoo with a few loaves of bread. He swore the shortest one was sporting a red mark on his face...

"YOU S!" A woman shouted. Running right past him as well was a young woman carrying a metal ladle. She was shouting at them, calling out "THIEVES!" and keeping a good pace with them. Soon, Wonwoo watched as a pair of guardmens were also filing out into the street in pursuit.

And then, Wonwoo saw the figure clad in black duck into an alley...

"...right..." He sighed, and off he went as well. He glanced up and around, trying to spot the man in black, but nowhere was he seen. He counted that as a bit of blessing in this case: Wonwoo didn't want to deal with them at this moment. He chose to cut across some stalls, hearing the annoyed and agry shouts of the vendors he chose to ignore. Up and under, through the tent, up and across the table, careful not to knock over the vases, Wonwoo was carefully to not damage anything as he went. He was trying to go faster, not make a merchant's day more difficult.

To their credit, from what he could see of the trio, they were doing very well to avoid the guards and the woman. He glanced around again, and still no sign of the person clad in black. Good.

The chase was ended abruptly however when Baekhyun took a wrong turn and ran into the sturdy form of Youngbae. The Arl's son barely moved as Baekhyun crashed into him, sending the boy sprawling on the ground. The other two had to skid to a halt to avoid running over Baekhyun. That moment was all the guards needed to grab them, and subdue them.

"What the hell?" Youngbae commented.

"Sorry milord," The guards apologized profusely, pulling the trio up and restraining them quickly, "thieves."

"Ah, okay...um...what are you going to do with them?"

"Thievery is severely punished here milord."

"Oh stop! They just need to give the bread back," the woman who had been pursuing said breathlessly, "I wasn't calling you s to catch them!"

"We were hungry!" One of the captured protested, struggling to get free. The other was silent, looking rather pathetic as he didn't even struggle to escape. Baekhyun, however, looked on the verge of tears, but to his credit none fell.

"Calling us or not, they'll be locked up until the Arl can-"

"Let the young one go," Wonwoo interjected, "I heard everything. The other two coerced him into helping them."

"WHAT?!" The vocal prisoner exclaimed indignantly, "WE DID NOT!"

"Young lord," Wonwoo addressed Youngbae, "as the son of the Arl, can't you do something?"

"Uh...well if Wonwoo says the kid didn't do anything then....let him go?" Youngbae proclaimed, a little unsure. The woman nodded in agreement, pointing out that Baekhyun didn't actually take anything: he just ran with them.

"What about the other two?" The girl then asked, looking less angry and more concerned, "I mean...milord, they were just hungry. Maybe I overreacted..."

"They still broke the law."

"This is true," Joowon suddenly piped in, having joined them. He leaned over and whispered to Youngbae just loud enough for Wonwoo to hear as well, "Why not just throw them in jail for a night? They'll get some food and be punished at the same time?"

"Yeah! Toss them into jail and just let them go in the morning. I'm sure they learned their lesson!" Youngbae proclaimed rather proudly. While the pair still protested, the guard acquised, and led them away. The woman curtsied to Youngbae, thanking him for his mercy, and too left them.

"Hey, go back to your mother," Wonwoo said to Baekhyun, "and stay out of trouble."

"I...Uh...Thank you..."

"You live around here? Where? Do you know how to get back home from here?" Youngbae suddenly asked.

"He's not a child Youngbae," Joowon chided good naturedly. At that moment, Wonwoo looked and spotted three figured in the distance. The flash of black and glimmer of silver on their masks made him pause. He knew these people. He blinked twice, and they were gone. Hand instinctively going to the dagged concealed under his coat, he interjected.

"Your mother runs one of the few book stalls I see here. Do you mind taking us to it?"

"Oh! Of course!" Baekhyun brightened and motioned for them to follow him, "She'll be so excited that the Arl's son will be joining us!" He paused briefly before asking, "Will...Jinyoung and Seunghoon be okay?"

"They'll be fine!" Youngbae spoke while ruffling Baekhyun's hair, "Don't you worry. Does your mom cook? I'm starving!"

"We are literally surrounded by stalls for food Youngbae," Joowon chided though he followed them and laughed at the look his elder brother gave him.

Behind them, Wonwoo looked again uneasily. As soon as he could, he needed to send word to the Empress.

 

il_fullxfull.1129764198_e8jp.jpg

Seunghoon pulled the ratty blanket closer around him. He didn't expect to be locked up so soon after their escape from the Circle. Two days of laying low in the woodlands, then lucking upon an old woman driving a cart to Myna, he almost felt like they were truly free. In the time they were travelling, Jinyoung and he were on constant lookout for templars and avoided chantries like the plague. It made it worse since the Chantry was where they would have been able to get a free meal. They first sold off a few valuables they had on them, but those were gone all too quickly. But despite this, they were just beginning to feel comfortable that they were safe.

And now here they were.

At least they were given some bread and a thin gruel. Food, even of poor quality, was heaven.

Though Jinyoung was not having it.

"That brat!"

"Calm down Jin," Seunghoon sighed, trying once again to keep Jinyoung from getting to frustrated, "They'll let us out in the morning right?"

"Sigh...I guess you're right," Jinyoung grumbled, leaning back against the bars of the cell, "and I guess we ate, right?"

"Right."

"Right. But it's not like they should have thrown us in here to begin with! It was three pieces fo bread! How is that fair or right?"

"Do all Fereldans complain like this even when they should be sleeping?" A voice spoke out suddenly, causing both Jinyoung and Seunghoon to jump in surprise.

The jail they were holed up in was comprised of four cells. They had presumed the other two were empty, but the voice very much told them otherwise.

"If you didn't want to be locked up in these cells, you shouldn't have gotten caught," a young man sat up, throwing off the blanket he'd been covered with. He smoothed out his hair and glared at the pair, "all I hear is you complaining. Just go to sleep already. It's pathetic."

"Ha. If you're so great why are you in here?" Jinyoung challenged, scowling at their newest cellmate.

"I was simply at the wrong place at the wrong time. I'll get out of here, don't you worry," the man said smugly, "be thankful you get out in the morning. In Antiva, you would could have had your hand cut off for this transgression. Thieves in Antiva have to be a lot smarter than the lot here in Ferelden."

"So smart huh? Clearly you're not that smart if you're stuck in here too. Mind your own business."

"I would if someone didn't decide to wildly complain about his situation. How about instead of complaining, you try to get out and leave me in peace." The man huffed, rolled over, and presumably went back to sleep, "I feel bad for your friend. He has to deal with you on a personal level."

Jinyoung seethed for a moment longer before looking at the lock. Seunghoon knew that look. He quickly reached out to grab Jinyoung's arm through the cell bars, shaking his head. Jinyoung sighed again, found a place on the cell floor to lay down. Seunghoon found a place nearby and also settled down to hopefully sleep, or at least wait until the morning.

 

Or so he thought until the familiar clang of metal armor made him awaken instantly. He sat up in time to see the light of lanterns fill the jail accompanied by a few guards, and two templars. Immediately, Seunghoon fell to the ground quietly, the blanket he was using coming up to hide him from view.

"This is the one?"

"No!"

"Yes. Take him to the Arl's dungeons. We'll need to secure him until the captain arrives."

"No! Get away!" The sound of a cell door being opened made Seunghoon cringe as well as Jinyoung shouting in protest. There was sounds of struggle, he swore he heard the famliar crackle of electricity as Jinyoung aimed to use his magic against their captors. Then the famliar feel of a templar cancelling out that magic, making Jinyoung cry out in frustration. More struggling, more cursing and swearing, and then a loud SMACK. Jinyoung's voice silenced, and the armored footfalls went away.

Seunghoon kept hidden for another few moments before he carefully uncovered himself. The cell next to him where Jinyoung had been was now empty. A few lanterns were left behind in the jail, casting everything in a soft glow. Seunghoon could still see the residue of the templar's sigil that cancelled Jinyoung's magic.

"Well, well," The voice of the man in the other cell 'tsked' and a moment later Seunghoon heard a click, and a cell door opening. The Antivan stepped out of his cell, replacing a few pieces fo thin metal into his boots and staring at the now open cell door with satisfaction, "That was well timed. Fereldans need to work on their locks," he laughed before turning to leave.

He paused however upon realizing Seunghoon was still there.

"Oh," he cocked his head a little in confusion, "they forgot you? Are you an apostate too?" Seunghoon didn't answer him. The Antivan frowned, looking a little bit uncomfortable for a moment, "Ah, okay. Well, since your friend is an apostate mage, I assume you are. You better get out of here while you can. Good luck."

Seunghoon was left alone after that. It was only then he realized he'd been crying, the tears falling silently down his face. Wiping at them quikcly with his sleeve, Seunghoon looked at the lock and focused, trying to conjur any spell he could think of to blast this door open.

But all he could think about was hearing Jinyoung being taken by Templars. Templars that would want to make him tranquil. Or worse if he decided to fight back more. And how Seunghoon didn't even try to do anything about it...

The spell fizzled immediately, and he tried again, and again, but his mind was not working with him. He cried out in frustration, beathing the cell door with his hand before sinking down to the floor. He had to get out. He needed to go help Jinyoung before-

An audible click made him look up.

The Antivan was looking down at him, the pieces of metal that Seunghoon now recognized as lock picks in the lock having been turned and twisted by the young man to open it. He looked down at Seunghoon for a moment in sympathy.

"Damn Fereldans. Even your mages can't figure out how to break out of these places. No wonder your locks are pathetic." He pulled the door open and turned to leave once more.

"Good luck, and don't get yourself killed."

Seunghoon watched him leave, a little stunned at the moment of fortunate timing. Finally, taking in ragfed breaths, Seunghoon pulled himself up to his feet and made his way out of the cells. The templars said the Arl's dungeons. He needed to get into the Arl's dungeons.