Episode 9

Power Rangers SJ Force

In the spaceship, Commander Rex is drinking his sake since the rangers have managed to kill some of his monsters. "Slasher, you better come here immediately!" he said as Slasher enter the main room.

"Yes Commander Rex, what do you want me to do?" he asked as the latter slapped his best man out of him. "Almost every monster you sent them down to earth are already killed by the rangers. You haven't even collect a single crystal from them!" Commander Rex said as Slasher still felt gulity causing himself to go to somewhere else.

Back in the museum, Ryeowook is looking at his inventory while the other three are training with their element powers. "Yah Donghae, you might as well give up your water powers!" Heechul snark back at the younger male when the latter use his water power at him.

"One more time you mock my power, you're going to be wet all day!" Donghae answered back as they all looked at the youngest member being confused. "There's something wrong when we fought those monsters. Remember Angel says that Slasher is going after our crystals?" Ryeowook said as they all nodded. "Well, it might be possible that someone else is also after our crystals as well." he explained.

"How can that be possible?" Heechul asked. "Well, look at my inventory. There are two paths that can lead to one thing." the latter said as he put two marbles on his inventory. "One is to give Commander Rex the crystals. The other is a mystery. But..." Ryeowook said as they saw the marbles coming down in the same place. "They have something in common." Eunhyuk said as Mr Kim explained to them that Slasher is still on Earth looking for their crystals.

Meanwhile, at the abandon lab, a weird looking monster is watching two boys playing chess outside when Slasher called him. "Puzzy, get over here!" he said as the latter went to him. "I need you to guard this place so that the rangers won't get to attack me." Slasher said.

"What are you going to do since I have to guard this place?" Puzzy asked. "I might want to do something more dangerous so that the rangers will ultimately be dead by me!" Slasher said as he left Puzzy alone. "Ugh, they are still playing for a half an hour? It's not that complicated!" Puzzy said as one of the boy move the bishop piece wrongly. "That's it! This is the worst chess playing ever!" Puzzy said as he got out of the lab when the two boys ran away from him.

Leeteuk was cycling to send the food to the others when the two boys pushed him instead. "Hey! Thanks a lot!" he angrily shouted at them when he saw Puzzy going back to the lab. "Stop right there!" he said as he fought against the latter. "Hey, just what are you doing? You're their babysitter?" he asked as Leeteuk continue using hand to hand combat at him. "I'm not going to answer that question!" he said as he got defeated by the monster.

"Hyung!" Eunhyuk shouted as the others arrived at the abandon lab ready to fight against Puzzy. "I'm going back inside the lab for now!" Puzzy said as he left the rangers outside. "We have to go inside first." Ryeowook said as the others agreed with him. "One against five? That's illogical!" Puzzy said as he realized he can make things 'interesting' to them.

"I will make things even more fun by giving them a maze so that they will never escape from this one. Also, I will give them a freezing ice!" Puzzy said as he use his staff to change everything and left. Ryeowook used the staircase to go up until he realized that map has a complicated ways. 

"Wait a second, that doesn't make any sense." Ryeowook said as he continued to find Puzzy. Meanwhile, Leeteuk went to the corridor. "Eunhyuk? Heechul?" he said as he find out that he just went to the same corridor. Heechul continue to climb upstairs as fast as he can only to realize that he has been on the same floor. "4th floor again? Aish..." he said to himself.

Donghae is still looking for Puzzy as he opended one door. "AH!" he screamed as he realized that the door he had just open reveal an open view and a busy road with cars and buses. Eunhyuk went through one door as he realized he's been trapped in one room. "Damn it!" he cursed himself.

Back to the youngest member, Ryeowook is starting to feel cold despite it's summer outside the lab. "It's freezing out here. Wait a minute, I've been here already. This is too complicated." he said as he look back at the map until he realized something. "It's a maze! Okay Ryeonggu, think. What would the others think?" he said to himself while thinking until he saw a vent on top. "Yes! That's exactly what I need right now." he said as he opened the vent and started to call the others.

"Guys? Hyungs, can you hear me?" he asked as one by one started to respond. "I'm here and... I-I'm starting to freeze in here." Leeteuk said. "I've been keeping running up the same staircase. Just to keep me warm." Heechul answered back. "I'm stuck in a loop hole too guys." Donghae responded as well. "I'm trap. In one room!" Eunhyuk angered it out.

"Guys, listen. I have found the exit. The only way to get out of this place is to- Guys?" Ryeowook said as he realized that the connection is unable to track back to the other members. "Aish! I have to do this by myself." Ryeowook said as he climbed up in the vent and crawling all the way when he suddenly saw something.

"Yes, it's working!" Slasher said as he finished his unknown stuff that Ryeowook saw everything. "That's look like a global power-up." he said as Slasher left the abandon lab. Ryeowook decided to escape the vent as fast as he could. "Puzzy, I thought I told you to keep guard in the lab!" Slasher said as Puzzy is laying down on the bench.

"I am! I trapped them in the lab and freeze them to death." the latter said as Ryeowook got out from the vent and he hear everything from Slasher and Puzzy. "Then keep the good job there. Once they are frozen to death, I will take their crystals and give it to Commander Rex." Slasher said as he left Puzzy outside. "No, no, this can't be." Ryeowook said to himself until he got a call from Mr Kim.

"Ryeowook-sshi! Where were you? I haven't been able to contact any of you guys in there." the older male said. "Yeah, explaination later. Right now, Slasher has a new global power-up that can cause more trouble for us." the younger male said. "Oh no... That's full of power. Ryeowook, you need to grab that global power-up." Mr Kim said as Ryeowook started to become confuse about the current situation. "But, what about the others?" he asked. "Ryeowook, you have to do logically. That's final! Ryeo-" Mr Kim's voice was cut as Ryeowook didn't want to leave the others frozen to death.

Back in the abandon lab, Heechul is still climbing upstairs to keep himself warm. Donghae is shivering as he needed to call them. "Ryeowook-sshi? Mr Kim? Hyungs?" he asked only for his phone to be frozen as well. "Ah ttong ()!" he cursed to himself. Leeteuk is walking around the corridor as he use his jacket to keep himself more warm. Eunhyuk has been crying for help since he has been trapped in one room as he started to lay down on the floor.

"Let my friends go!" Ryeowook said as he threaten Puzzy. "Oh, that would be stupid. If you destory me, your friends will be turned into an ice. But if you want to set your friends free, you will have to play a game of chess with me. If you lose, I will take your purple crystal." Puzzy said as Ryeowook look at his purple crystal and he agree the challenge instead.

Both started to play chess as Puzzy seems to know what he's doing while Ryeowook seems to be unfocused. "You seem to be pace out, aren't you an amateur?" the monster snarked at the human male. "Sort of." the latter answered back as he noticed that there is four vents that will make the others able to get out. Ryeowook took out his marbles as he throw it into the vent.

Back in the lab, Donghae is about to close his eyes, knowing he would die of frozen body when he saw a marble on the floor as he looked up on the vent. "Ryeowook-sshi, you're brilliant." he said. Heechul is unable to climb the stairs anymore as he really want to die until he saw a marble which is right in front of him. "Ryeowook's marble?" he asked as he noticed the vent. "Dongseang! Thank you." he said.

Leeteuk is already laying down on the floor as he hugged himself to keep himself warm when he saw the icicle was about to be dropped on the floor. He later noticed that the marble is rolling down on the floor. "Ryeowookie..." he said as he noticed the vent as well. Eunhyuk felt lifeless since he know that no one is going to hear him until he saw a marble rolling towards him. Knowing what to do, Eunhyuk jumped into the vent where he realized that there is a key for him to unlock. "What? Damn it..." he said to himself as he escaped though.

"Ha! I won. Now give me your purple crystal." Puzzy said as Ryeowook smirked at him. "I'm sorry but that's not part of our deal. The deal is to escape the maze." the human male said as the others surprised the monster. "That's impossible!" the latter said as Ryeowook use his final chess piece as a "Checkmate." he said. "What?" Puzzy said as Ryeowook lead the others to morph. "Change Standby!" "Roger"

"WHITE TIGER!"

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"Mythical Change!" they morph into their ranger suits and they start to do their roll call.

"Element of Snow! White Tiger Ranger!"

"Element of Wind! Pink Phoenix Ranger!"

"Element of Earth! Brown Gorilla Ranger!"

"Element of Water! Blue Dragon Ranger!"

"Element of Fire! Purple Pegasus Ranger!"

"From the heaven gave us powers, we're here to stop evils from destroying the earth! Power Rangers... SJ FORCE!" the main team finished their roll call as Puzzy summon the minions. Leeteuk use his white claws to wipe out his own enemies. "You guys are such a brat you know?" Heechul said as he mocked the minions while using his pink daggers to end their lives. Eunhyuk using his brown staff since he is able to kick their nutshots. "Sorry boys but you're getting a pain in your nuts." he said. Donghae using his blue arrow to simply shoot down the minions as he felt it was too easy for him.

Ryeowook, on the other hand,  is battling against Puzzy since he was the major reason that the others were almost frozen to death. "What's the matter purple ranger? Can't take me down without a fight?" Puzzy mocked the latter as Ryeowook use his gun to shoot him down. "Sorry, what was that? It's just you being cocky instead." the purple ranger teased the monster. "Eunhyuk, you finished the job instead." the younger male said as the others were confused. "Okay? Global Power-up!" Eunhyuk said as he insert a new global power-up that will destroy Puzzy. "No! Let me explain!" Puzzy said as he was defeated in the first life.

Puzzy later grown into giant as the rangers need their zords to form a megazord. "You all are being very illogical instead!" the monster said as the rangers were unable to fight back. "Aish! This monster is way too arrogant!" Heechul said as he cannot hold it anymore. "We can think of a plan." Leeteuk said as they saw a black shadow beind them. "What is that?" Donghae asked since they need to be focused on the battle instead of the other one.

"Focus! We need to battle this creep first." Eunhyuk remind them as they need a plan until Ryeowook got an idea. "Hyung, drop my zord off. I will get that monster a hang of it." the youngest member said as Leeteuk agree with him. The Pegasus Zord managed to bring the fire power to almost burnt Puzzy. "Hyung, now!" the latter said as the others managed to strike at Puzzy. "That's so wrong of me!" Puzzy said to himself.

Back in the sapceship, Commander Rex is drinking his sake since he almost banished Slasher for not giving him the crystals. Unbeknowst to him, his wife, Polly has some tricks up on her sleeve. "Oh Rex, if only you know what was going on between you and me. I may look harmless to you but I do not act like a very gentle person." she whispered hoping her husband did not listen to her.

In the lab, Ryeowook felt gulity since he got Slasher got away with a new global power-up. "I should have just go to Slasher since..." he cannot bring himself as Mr Kim sat down beside him. "Ryeowook-sshi, I know you want to get that global power-up but maybe it's not the right time. Beside,  you did save the others instead." he said.

"You managed to save all of us from being an ice popsicle." Eunhyuk said as Donghae and Heechul agree. Just then, Leeteuk came back from the restaurant to send the food since they were all tired from early training. "Any of you guys hungry?" he said as the other four started to ran towards the food as they started to eat the food very rigourously.