Episode 6

Power Rangers SJ Force

At the training pot, the main team started to use their swords and guns to practise their attacks. Heechul and Donghae were having a spar match against each other while Eunhyuk and Ryeowook go through the sitmualtion by attack each other. Leeteuk uses his white claws to slash against his virtual dummies. Only then, Ryeowook managed to hit Eunhyuk's weak spot which is his backbone. "Hyung, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it to. I was just-"

"I'm fine Ryeowook. I just need some rest." Eunhyuk said as the training pot was off as it turned back into the lab. "Is there something wrong with Anchovy?" Heechul asked. Leeteuk and Donghae shurgged their shoulders as they went to grab their bottles while Ryeowook feel gulity for hurting Eunhyuk. Ryeowook made the older male some medience.

"Thank you but what the heck is this?" he asked. "Flour compress. My noona taught me how to use it whenever I got some back pain. Open up your shirt and let me help you." the younger male said both of them are like chasing each other while the other two just watch them. "Hyung!" Ryeowook being annoyed only to be tripped by his own flour compress. "Ryeowook-sshi!" "Are you okay?" both Heechul and Donghae asked in concern.

"Ow..." the latter answered back when the flour compress is on his face. "Aish, why do you need my help though? You're kinda annoying to me this time." Eunhyuk said. Just as Donghae wanted to scold him, Ryeowook stood up. "You called me annoying? Says the guy who almost forgot to bring his crystal during our second mission!" the younger male angrily explained.

"Really? You shot me in the back of my body. It was supposed to be a training pot not hurting each other!" the latter answered back as Heechul and Donghae step back away from them as both of them start to bicker. "You know what? Do it your own way." "Fine by me!" both of them said. "Hey guys..." Leeteuk said as he waved at them after putting his crystal into the holder. "Shut up Teukie-hyung. No, you shut up!" both Eunhyuk and Ryeowook both said in synch as both took their respective crystal and went their separate ways. "What did I just saw?" Leeteuk asked. "We did not see that coming." Heechul answered back.

In the spaceship, Commander Rex is pissed off at Slasher for not getting the crystal from the rangers. "Looks like I have no choice since Commander Rex is still mad at me for not getting the rangers' crystals. Willow!" Slasher said he send the new monster to take the rangers' crystals to Commander Rex.

Back in the museum, Eunhyuk and Ryeowook still glare at each other as they walk away while the others are sitting as the main table. "Geez, they've been like that since 20 minutes ago?" Mr Kim asked. "It's only because Ryeowook felt gulity for hurting Eunhyuk's back during our training." Donghae added as he knew Ryeowook more than the others. "But this is the first time I am seeing Anchovy being very pissed off at him. He's never like that at all, even towards me." Heechul said. "Then, we have to fix their friendship before anything goes wrong." Leeteuk said until they heard a signal. "It's one of Commander Rex's monster. Go!" Mr Kim said as the rangers went outside.

Willow shoots at the civilian for something strang instead. "Stop right there!" Leeteuk said as the others stood beside him. "Let's see if I can get your crystal for Commander Rex." Willow said. "Change Standby!" "Roger!".

"WHITE TIGER!"

"PINK PHONIEX!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"Mythical Change!" they morph into their ranger suits. "Minions, get them!" Willow said as he ran off to other part of the town while the rangers are fighting off against their enemy. "Eunhyuk, Ryeowook-sshi, go after the monster." Leeteuk command as both of them nodded but still glaring at each other.

"Crap, why are they catching up on me?" Willow said as both Eunhyuk and Ryeowook try to aim at him with their gun. "He's getting away!" "Take the shot Eunhyuk-ah!" both Eunhyuk and Ryeowook said as they are still running to catch the monster. "I will do the same thing to you like I did to the civilans!" Williow said as he use his beam only for the two rangers dodging the attack. "Oh damn it! Why does he do that?!?!?" Eunhyuk said. "Oi! Don't let him use the attack! Mr Kim told me that his spell will make them go against each other!" Donghae said as the minions start to attack the blue ranger.

"I can take him!" Ryeowook said as he use his personalized weapon to go against Willow. "Hahaha, be my guest. Let's see how you can injuried his backbone like you did that to me." Eunhyuk mocked the younger male causing the latter flared up his anger at him. "Is that supposed to be funny?!?!?" he said in harsher tone.

Willow use his his beam attack as Ryeowook use his shuriken as a shield to block the beam attacks. "Nice try Ryeowook-sshi. Now, let me show you how I can defeat a monster." Eunhyuk said as he was about to use his gun until Ryeowook stopped him. "Shut your feather mouth! You're just being a joke in a serious battle!" the younger male said only for the both of them to be hit by Willow's beam. "You really need to stop being a pessimistic." Eunhyuk said causing to be slapped by Ryeowook even though they are wearing helmets. "Good bye, rangers!" Willow said as he left the town.

"Aish, he got away! What the hell happend to the both of you?" Heechul said as the rangers demorphed into their civilians form. "Ryeowook-sshi, are you okay?" Donghae asked as Ryeowook move away from the older male. "You better stop fooling around! You could have gotten one of us hurt." he said towards Eunhyuk. "Yah! You're only shouting at me because you think I'm stupid?" the latter said as both of them were about to start the physical fight until Leeteuk stopped both of them. "Stop, you're both acting like idiots. This is not going to help our situation at all!" the leader scolded them.

Back in the museum, Eunhyuk and Ryeowook continued to glare at each other for the past 30 minutes. "Please tell me that they are still giving dark glaring at each other?" Mr Kim asked. "I don't know hyung. I thought we can fix their friendship but... it's getting worse." Donghae said until Heechul suddenly remember something. "Donghae-sshi, didn't you warned both of them about them getting hit by Willow?" he asked. "Yeah I did but they didn't listen to me. They were so focused on beating Willow." the younger male responded.

"Then the only way to get that spell away is for us to defeat that monster." Leeteuk said they have decided to drag both of them. "Hyung, let me go! I am still mad at Eunhyuk for not giving us the proper mission!" Ryeowook shouted at Heechul until the latter neck sliced at him. "Aish, this kid..." he said to himself as he cannot believe that he has to carry the younger male while Donghae dragging Eunhyuk as well.

Back in the spaceship, Willow was smuging to himself since he knew that the brown and purple crystal will fade once the rangers are still arguing to each other. "Willow, are you still doing here? You are supposed to make the humans suffer aside from taking the rangers' crystal." Polly said as Willow stood up from his seat. "Don't you get it? Once their colour inside the crystal is gone, I will slowly take their one and I will do the same thing towards the other three." he answered back. "You better watch your back since  your husband is still a mess." he smirked at her causing Polly to shoot at him but he dodged instead. "I hate this kind of guy." she said as she went back towatd the main room.

Outside the museum, Eunhyuk and Ryeowook are still struggling to be let go since Heechul and Donghae are dragging them outside. "What is it with you guys dragging me with this shortie?" Eunhyuk asked while Ryeowook made an offensive face. "Listen, the only reason we drag you guys here is because you both got hit by Willow's attack. You're only getting your arugment way more worse than that." Leeteuk said as he walked towards the younger teammates. "Tell it to this guy who purposely make me look like the bad guy." Ryeowook said as Eunhyuk copied the latter's gestures.

However, they were soon attacked by Willow. "Forget this one, we got a monster to deal with!" Heechul said as only the three of them to morph into their ranger suit while Eunhyuk and Ryeowook are still arguing each other without noticing their current situation. "Hyung! Their crystals! Their colours starting to fade away." Donghae said as they are still battling against Willow. "Maybe you guys need to be stick instead!" Willow said as he use his web attack causing the other three to demorph and they are sticked on the wall. "Crap! If only these two idiots listen to us, none of these would have happened!" Heechul shouted as he is struggling to get out of the web.

Willow starts to take Eunhyuk's crystal first but the latter slapped the hand. "That's it! Why would I waste my time spending aruging with you? I gotta morph!" Eunhyuk said as he took out his global power-up to morph into Brown Gorilla Ranger only to be rope tight by Ryeowook's fire powers. "What the heck?!?!?" Leeteuk shouted. "Please, let me handle this instead." Ryeowook said as he morph into Purple Pegasus Ranger and took out his gun.

"Guys! Aren't you listening to us? That monster only put you in that spell because he's going to take your crystals! That's the reason why he put you under the spell!" Donghae shouted his respond hoping Eunhyuk and Ryeowook would listen to him. Despite this, both are still ignoring those words as Ryeowook is still battling against Willow while Eunhyuk is still struggling to get out of the fire rope. "Donghae-sshi is right! Please, you know yourself better than us! Just let go of your arument!" Heechul said as the three of them are still struggling to get out to the web. "SHUT UP!" both Eunhyuk and Ryeowook shouted at both of their teammates. "No! You guys need to put aside your stupid argument and work together!" Leeteuk angrily said as both Eunhyuk and Ryeowook stopped for a while.

"Eunhyukkie, I'm sorry for being pissed off at you. I didn't mean to hurt your backbone." the younger male said as he released the fire rope on Eunhyuk. "Kamsaminda. I'm sorry, I didn't meant to yell at you." Eunhyuk said as both of them hugged each other as the spell was removed on both of them. "No! Not my spell!" Willow said as the civilians who got hit by his beam attacks were soon relieved. Suddenly, Eunhyuk and Ryeowook let go from each other as they don't remember how much they have argued. "Hyung, what just happend?" Ryeowook asked. "I have no idea. I only pissed of at you for a few minutes." the latter said.

"As much as I love to see you both not arguing anymore, PLEASE RELEASE US IMMEDIATELY!" Heechul shouted making Leeteuk and Donghae wished they should cover their ears. "How did you guys get stuck on the wall?" Eunhyuk asked. "WE'LL EXPLAINED LATER! FREE US FIRST!" Leeteuk angrily shouted making both brown and purple rangers quickly taking out their guns to shoot the web. "Change Standby!" "Roger!"

"WHITE TIGER!"

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"Mythical Change!". They started to draw out their individual weapons to attack Willow. "Minions, get them!" he said as Leeteuk, Heechul and Donghae focused on the minions while Eunhyuk and Ryeowook focus on Willow. "You're going to pay for what you did to the civilians and us!" both of them said as they realised they are no use towards their enemy. "Hyung, I have an idea! Why don't we both switch our global power-up?" Ryeowook said.

"You think this is a good idea?" the latter asked. "Trust me. I know what I am doing." the younger male said as they switch their global power-up to each other. "Try and stop me." Willow said as Eunhyuk insert Ryeowook's global power-up in his personalized weapon and use it to set Willow on fire.

"Ouch! I'm burning!" the monster said as Ryeowook use Eunhyuk's global power-up in his personalized weapon and use it to make Willow explode. "Ryeowook, you're brilliant!" the older male said as Ryeowook nodded at him. The other three went towards as they congratulate both of them until they realized that Willow has grown into a big size. "We need to call our megazord right away." Eunhyuk said.

The rangers summoned their zords as they form into their Mythical Gattai. However, Willow start to use his beam attack on their megazord. "Damn it! Is there any new plan we can defeat this creep?" Heechul asked. "I don't know hyung. We try everything we could." Donghae answered back.

"Eunhyukkie, follow my lead!" Ryeowook said as the latter agreed with the younger male making the other three confused. Both their gorilla zord and pegasus zord were detached from the megazord as they use their element as combined to destory Willow. "Hey, that hurts!" the monster said as Leeteuk command the rest to use their final attack on Willow. "We won this time!" Donghae said as they all high five at each other.

Back in the museum, Eunhyuk and Ryeowook apologized towards each other so many times that the other three and Mr Kim being tired and bored at the same time. "Guys, your apology accepted already. Why don't you guys just chill out will you?" Leeteuk said. "Um Ryeonggu, I actually wanting to tell you the truth." the latter said. While the others were surprised, Heechul thought the younger male is confessing his love for the first time. "Yeah?" he asked.

"You really didn't injured my back though. I actually wanted to say is that, I have my back protection there." the latter answered back as he took out a mini shield. "What? So, I've been arguing with you for the past 2 hours for all these back?" Ryeowook asked. The others just dropped their mouth.

"I'm really sor-" a bowl which has flour compress in it was on Eunhyuk's head as the younger male leave the lab and took his crystal as he walked away. "Man, I don't know how to say these but you've got roasted by him." Heechul said as he started to laugh at Eunhyuk while Donghae and Leeteuk helped the latter to be clean up and Mr Kim just shooked his head thinking the boys are quite savage towards each other.

To be continued...