Episode 3

Power Rangers SJ Force

At the museum, the main team is in the unknown lab. Donghae is practicing his kendo since he had won yesterday from his last tournament. He uses the tennis ball machine to hit the balls. He succeeds it for the first three balls until one of the balls hit him on his forehead. "Ow!" he shouted as Heechul sings some rock song while the younger male started to get mad at him. Ryeowook put his crystal in the holder as he dodged one of Donghae's tennis balls.

"Sorry hyung." he said as he went to Heechul. "Oh Wookie! You look so darn good in purple though." the older male said as he thought he never sees the younger male wearing different clothes. "Heechul-hyung, I have just met you yesterday and this is my different clothes." he said as Leeteuk arrived in a museum outfit. "Oi! Why did you have to wear that?" Heechul asked while being confused.

"I'm working here now since Mr Kim needs a filling position." the latter said with a dimpled smile. "You're late." Mr Kim said as he thought Heechul would be late as usual but surprisingly, he didn't notice Eunhyuk. "Has anyone seen Anchovy?" he asked the main team. "Who's Anchovy?" Donghae asked as he off the tennis ball machine and wipe off his perspire. "It's Eunhyuk's nickname." Heechul said as the main team started to laugh until they received a glare from their manager. "Sorry..." they said. "Anyway, he said he has to take some time off. Probably hitting some new girls with his lame pick-up lines." Heechul said as Mr Kim understood his situation.

"Anyway, since you all hold your crystal powers, they contain some element powers." Mr Kim explained as they went to grab their crystal. Leeteuk try to use his crystal as the lab turned into a snow land. "Hyung, change it back!" Ryeowook said as they started to be freezing to death. "Minhae guys..." the older male said as the lab is back to normal. "Let's see what mine can do?" Heechul said as he use his pink crystal only to blow at Donghae instead.

"Really?" the younger male being annoyed at the older male. "My bad..." the latter said as he smirks until he got water all over on him. "That's what you get for blowing at me." the younger male said. "Alright, my turn." Ryeowook said as he had a small fire on his hand. "Cool!" he said as Donghae took out his marshmallow to cook it though Ryeowook closes it with his bare hand. "Hey, I wanted to eat some..." the older male said as Mr Kim shook his head. "Wait for a minute, what's Hyukkie's element power?" Leeteuk asked since they started to wonder what's the latter's powers.

At Eunhyuk's home, Eunhyuk is taking care of his sick parents since he cannot join them for work. "Sweetie, just go to work. Your sister will take care of us instead." his mother said. "But umma, I can't let you and Appa be weak all day though." he said as he feels guilty for Heechul that the older male lied to Mr Kim. "Son, listen to us. Just go to work already. I know you needed the money to make your dreams come true." his father said. "But-" Eunhyuk wanted to protest until he got a call from Heechul. "Hyukkie! One of Commander Rex's subordinate is on the town. We need you!" he said through his phone. "I've got it. I'm on my way." Eunhyuk said as he bowed down to his parents and left the house without knowing that he left his crystal in his room.

People were running and screaming for help as Juuroos turn people into a stone. "Stop right there!" Leeteuk said as Juuroos turned around. "What are you cowardly people doing here?" he asked in a sarcastic voice. "It doesn't matter! We're just here to stop you." Leeteuk said as the main team put their respective crystals on their hand.

"Change Standby!" Leeteuk command. "Roger!" the other three said as they insert their global power-up.

"WHITE TIGER!

PINK PHOENIX!

BLUE DRAGON!

PURPLE PEGASUS!" their glove announced the name. "Mythical Change!" they said as they use their handle to morph into their suits. "Only the four of you?" Juuroos said. "Oi! Where's Eunhyuk-hyung?" Ryeowook asked as the minions started to attack the main four. "Guys! I'm here instead." Eunhyuk said as he was about to morph only to realize that he left his crystal at home. "Eunhyuk, just morph already!" Donghae shouted.

"I... left it at home." he said. "WAE?!?!" both Heechul and Leeteuk were confused as they are slowly being defeated by the minions. "Why did you left it at home?" Ryeowook asked as he is still using his gun to fight against Juuroos. "You're all pathetic! I may start to take your crystals instead!" Juuroos said as he uses his blaster to defeat the main team and Eunhyuk. "Donghae-ah! Get us out of here!" Leeteuk command as Donghae uses his water power to send the team back to the lab.

"You let them escape?!?!" Commander Rex scolded his subordinate. "I'm sorry. I was so close to taking their crystal but the blue ranger makes them disappear." Juuroos said as he didn't like the scolding, especially from the big boss. "Rexy, if you're still thinking about these pesky rangers, why don't you come up with more brilliant ideas?" Polly said in her seductive voice. "Very well, we'll make sure that they don't get in our way!" Commander Rex said.

Back in the lab, Donghae treated Eunhyuk with bandages. "Hey fishy, don't try to hurt me!" the latter said as Donghae lightly slapped at him. "Yah! Can you just shut up for one second while I am treating you with injuries?" Donghae angrily said as he was about to finish up the treatment. "Eunhyuk, why did you left your crystal at home?" Mr Kim asked him in harsh tone. "I'm sorry, I forgot about it." Eunhyuk said in his sad tone.

"Hold it, Heechul told us that you went out just to talk to girls instead. Why would you left your crystal at home though?" Leeteuk asked. "That's what I also thought too." Heechul added. "I was actually at home though. I didn't went out at all." the latter finally answered.

"You lied to us?" Ryeowook asked. "Eunhyuk, I'm sorry but I have to take your crystal away from you." Mr Kim said. "Wae? I still need to fight against Commander Rex and Slasher!" Eunhyuk stood up from his seat and angrily said at Mr Kim. Leeteuk wanted to help but the other three hold him back. "You make the team wait for you and you left your crystal at home." Mr Kim continued scolding Eunhyuk. "I understand..." Eunhyuk said as he left the lab.

At his house, Eunhyuk land in his room as he felt that the others didn't understand his situation. His family is so poor that they couldn't afford to eat or drink. He looks at his crystal since he almost wanting to give up as a Power Rangers. Back in the museum, Mr Kim felt guilty for being so harsh on Eunhyuk since he wanted the team to be there. "Manager-hyung?" Leeteuk asked as the main team look at him. "Guys, shouldn't you go back to your work instead?" he said.

"We still wanted to have Eunhyuk on our team. Since he found his crystal first before us." Heechul said as he didn't want to lose his long-time college. "You're right. Maybe I should go to his house and apologize to him first." Mr Kim said as Donghae noticed a signal in Mr Kim's phone. "Hyung, a monster is still turning people into stone." he said. "We have to go. Ryeowook, call Eunhyuk immediately!" Leeteuk said as Ryeowook nodded at him while they ran off to the signal place.

At Eunhyuk's house, Eunhyuk heard a doorbell across his room. He opened the door only to realized that Mr Kim is standing outside. "Manager-hyung?" he was surprised. "May I come in?" the latter asked as Eunhyuk allowed him. "Eunhyuk-ah, I wanted to say I'm sorry for being so harsh on you. I didn't know about your current situation though." Mr Kim explained. "It's okay. I guess I didn't want to make you guys worry about me though." Eunhyuk said as he tell Mr Kim about his current situation. "Don't worry, I will give them more poverty." Mr Kim said until Eunhyuk's phone rang. "Anchovy! Juuroos is back! We need you though!" Ryeowook said through his phone. "Who told you that? But I am on my way. For real!" Eunhyuk said as he take his crystal and ran off his house.

Meanwhile, the main four are already in ranger suit as they fight against the minions. "Guys! I'm here with my crystal." Eunhyuk said with his gummy smile. "Get him!" Juuroos said. Eunhyuk put his crystal on his hand and he use his global power-up. "Change Standby!" he said as he put it on the glove. "BROWN GORILLA!" his glove announced. "Mythical Change!" he said as he morph into brown ranger. He use his gun to kill off the minions and ran towards Juuroos. "What's your big deal ranger?!?!?" he said as Eunhyuk use his rage to defeat the monster. "Eunhyuk, you did it!" Heechul said as he felt happy for his dongsaeng. "Now, let's do this roll call!" Leeteuk said.

"Element of Snow! White Tiger Ranger!"

"Element of Wind! Pink Phoenix Ranger!"

"Element of Earth! Brown Gorilla Ranger!"

"Element of Water! Blue Dragon Ranger!"

"Element of Fire! Purple Pegasus Ranger!"

"From the heaven gave us powers, we're here to stop evils from destroying the earth! Power Rangers... SJ FORCE!" the main team finished their roll call. Juuroos got mad as he went towards the main rangers. "Get him!" Leeteuk said as the other four ran towards Juuroos to do their final attack. "Tiger Saber Slash! Attack!" Leeteuk says as they finished off Juuroos.

Back in the museum, the main team is doing their regular jobs. "Eunhyuk-ah, can I talk to you for a while?" Mr Kim asked. "Yes?" he asked in confusion voice. "I've already given your family enough food for them." Mr Kim said as he wanted to make Eunhyuk happy.

"Really? Thank you!" Eunhyuk said with a jumping joy though. "ANCHOVY! You set the food on fire?!?!?" Heechul scolded at Eunhyuk making the other three runs to get the fire extinguisher while Eunhyuk grinned at Mr Kim until the latter smacks his head for not paying any attention.