Episode 2

Power Rangers SJ Force

In SM High School, a student who is wearing a glasses doing his experiment to make sure everything goes well. "And that's how it's done though." he said as the other students clapped their hands at him. "Well done Ryeowook-sshi. You did your assignment as usual. For that, I will give an A+ for the chemistry experiment." the teacher said it to Ryeowook. "Kamsaminda." he said as he bow down to his teacher. The bell rings as the students were about to go home since it's their last day of school. Ryeowook have decided to find his childhood friend who is probably doing his kendo training.

Inside the kendo room, another student who is just by himself practising for his final tournament until he heard a voice. "Donghae-hyung!" Ryeowook called. "Ryeowook-sshi. What time is it?" Donghae asked as he took out his kendo mask. "Everyone has gone back home. Come on, let's go to my house though. Both our ummas wanted to tell us something important." the younger male said. "Okay, let me go and change my clothes first." the latter said as he went to the bathroom to shower first.

Both Donghae and Ryeowook were walking on their way to the younger's male house when suddenly they hear a bark. "Is there a dog around this area, Ryeowook-sshi?" Donghae asked. "I don't have a dog hyung but it sound very familiar..." the latter said until Donghae remembered. "Bada!" he said as both of them ran towards a forest until they hid behind a big tree as Donghae's dog barking at something.

"Bada, why did you ran here instead?" Donghae said as he want to approach his dog but Ryeowook dragged him to hide. "Look, there is someone or something trying to harm your dog..." the latter said as both watched ti first. "Shut your mouth you flithy thing!" Slasher said as he wanted to kill Donghae's dog. Donghae's fist turned red as both of them nod at each other to protect the older male's dog. "Get away from my dog!" Donghae shouted as he used a metal bar to hold Slasher while Ryeowook guide the latter's dog to safety.

"Hyung, let me help you!" Ryeowook said as he grabbed a almost rusty gun. "What are you two dweebs?" Slasher mocked both men as Ryeowook tried his best to aim at Slasher's weakpoint while Donghae swing the metal bar to defeat Slasher. "Don't interfere!" Slasher said he make both of their's weapons dropped at a certain rock only to reveal a blue and a purple crystal instead.

"Those two crystals are mine!" Slasher said as both Donghae and Ryeowook went to their respective weapons. Instead the blue crystal glows to Donghae while the purple crystal glow to Ryeowook as both male are surprised that their weapons become more sleek and upgraded. "Ryeowook, can you explain this to me?" Donghae asked the younger male as he was fascinating his new sword while Ryeowook became speechless about his new gun.

"Why do humans ruined everything?!?!?" Slasher said as both Donghae and Ryeowook smirked at him. "Come and get us." both said in a confident voice as both men are able to fight against Slasher as the tree's branches dropped on Slasher. "Ryeowook, let's take a look at these crystals." Donghae said as Ryeowook agreed with him. Donghae took out the blue crystal as the crystal turned into a mechanical glove while Ryeowook took the purple crystal as it does the same thing to him like his childhood friend.

"Woah, is this permanent?" Ryeowook asked. "Let's see if we can take it off though." Donghae said as the glove can remove easily as it turned into a small blue dragon. "Eh? Let me try!" the younger male also remove his glove and it turned into a small purple pegasus. "Hyung, don't tell anyone about this though." Ryeowook warned Donghae as the older male agreed until they hear a angry growl. "Argh!" Slasher said as he took off the branches. "BADA! RYEOWOOK! We have to get out of here!" Donghae said as they ran off from Slasher.

At Ryeowook's house, both of them changed their clothes into a comfortable t-shirt and jeans. "Now, both of us wanted to tell you that you both got a job at the museum for the whole summer." Ryeowook's mother said. "And make sure, don't get into any more trouble though." Donghae's mother continued the sentence. "We will umma." Donghae said as he hugged his mother for a farewell as Ryeowook did the same thing to his mother.

"Woof!" Bada barked softly as she miss her only best friend and owner. "Oh Bada, I'm going to miss you the most. Don't worry, I'll be back as soon as I can, ne?" Donghae said as he was about to cry for his dog before realizing he have to go with Ryeowook. "Hyung, you're done?" he asked. "The latter nodded as both took Donghae's motorbike as they went off from Ryeowook's house as their respective mother waved off at their sons.

Meanwhile in Leeteuk's car, Heechul look at the white and pink crystals while starting to wonder. "Now, why would both these things are in a volcano's island?" he said. "Maybe the volcano ate them." the latter answered back. "Haha, very funny." Heechul mock Leeteuk. "Do you have any theories Mr Know-It-All?" the latter snarked back at Heechul. Heechul noticed two people as one motorbike was stopped.

"Hey Teukie, what did your umma said?" Heechul asked. "Helping is the-" "Right thing to do." both of them said in synch. Leeteuk stopped his car for a while. "Hey, can we help you?" Leeteuk asked. "Oh, nice to meet you." Donghae politely bow down to both Leeteuk and Heechul. "Well, I am going to fix Donghae's bike as it broke down though. Don't worry, Donghae is holding the manual for me as I need to follow the instructions." Ryeowook said as soon as he was about to fix the motorbike, the big van flew the manual pages and Ryeowook glare at Donghae for being a bit distracted while the older male grin at him.

"If I were living in Mokpo, I would never leave." Heechul said as both younger male are in the backseat in Leeteuk's car while Donghae's motorbike is in the rear cover. "Yeah, how cool is that? Just a lot of blue colours? An east sea?" Leeteuk. Donghae felt boiling angry but Ryeowook calm him down. "Sorry..." the older male said as he felt he was insulting Donghae. "By the way, I'm Heechul though. Nice to meet you also..." Heechul introduced himself as he didn't know both younger male's names. "Donghae. And that's Ryeowook." the latter said as both continued to bow down.

"Uh... Guys, there is something serious outside though." Leeteuk said as he stopped the car to find out something wrong. They got out of Leeteuk's car as they noticed a man is stuck in a car which was flipped over on him. "Help me!" the man said. Ryeowook touch the oil and smell it for a few seconds.

"Hyungs, the gas is leaking!" he said as the car may start to get fire. "Guys, we have to get this man to safety." Leeteuk said as the three of them nodded as they pushed the car. "Guys, we can do this. As a team!" the older male said as they are trying to get the car out only to have their respective crystal glowing in their pocket as it gives them more strength and the car started to fly in the sky. Four of them were shocked that they indeed save the man. They took out their crystals as Leeteuk has a small white tiger and Heechul has a small pink phoenix. "Let me guess, you two are also going to the museum?" Heechul asked as both Donghae and Ryeowook nodded.

In the spaceship, Commander Rex gets mad at Slasher. "Why you didn't stop them from getting the blue and the purple crystals?!?!?" he scolded at Slasher. "These two humans stopped me as I was about to slash one of their dog!" the latter said as Commander Rex pushed him away. "You're useless! Slimo!" Commander Rex asked the slime monster who got defeated by Leeteuk and Heechul eariler. "Yes sir!" he said. "Find those worthless humans and get their crystals!" the big boss said. "Yes sir!" Slimo said as he ran off quickly. "I need my sake!" Commander Rex said as he cannot take his rage very well.

In the museum, Eunhyuk is seen going to the behind the entire museum to go into a something odd. "There it is!" Heechul pointed as Leeteuk stopped the car. "Okay, is it just me or it's being covered in big blanket?" Donghae asked. Leeteuk open it up only to reveal a tiger's head. "Cool! Hey Ryeowook, can you take a picture of me being eaten by a tiger?" the older male asked as he tossed his phone to the younger male while Heechul and Donghae giggled at him. "Really? Now?" Ryeowook being annoyed as he was about to take a picture of Leeteuk when the latter accidentally press a button which was located at the back of the tiger's back teeth.

"AH!" Leeteuk screamed making the other three being worry about him. "It swallowed him!" Heechul said as they went to the tiger's mouth. "Wait a second, it looks like a slide. That's awesome!" Donghae said as he went down as well. "Donghae-hyung! I'm going to kill you after this!" Ryeowook said as he also went down the slide. "Crap. Why is it always feel like a bit spooky though?" Heechul thought to himself as he also went down the slide as the mouth close.

"Ouch!" Heechul said as his landed on the floor. "Woah..." Leeteuk said as they were fascinating the unknown lab. "Okay, I have been serving as a waiter for a year. Never knew this exist though." Heechul said. "Hyungs, take a look at this." Ryeowook said as the other three went to the crystal holder.

"Wait a minute, there is one crystal that is already here." he said as he was looking at the brown crystal. They took out their respective crystal as Leeteuk's crystal went to the holder. The other three were surprised that their crystal also went to the holder. "Hey, why does it look like a small global type?" Donghae asked. "That's because they are your power-up." a voice said as the four of them were surprised.

"Don't harm me. I'm Angel. I am the guardian of these crystals that you have already bond to it." Angel said making the four of them having a vision of tiger, phoenix, dragon and peagasus. "Wait a second, why would it bond to us?" Leeteuk asked until they noticed Eunhyuk and Mr Kim walking to them. "Hyukkie? Mr Kim?" Heechul was shocked that his college and his manager is there. "Heechul, the reason why I didn't want to tell you all about this is because I was afraid that you may get hurt but since you're good at protecting the pink crystal, I'm proud of you." Mr Kim said as Heechul started to blush while the other three giggle at him until they recevie a glare from him.

Eunhyuk grabbed his brown crystal and it reveals a small gorilla. "Welcome to our new team. You guys are officially Power Rangers." he said. "Wait a moment, Power Rangers? I usually see them only on TV not in real life." Ryeowook being a little bit crazy. "Really? I've always wanted to become one!" Donghae being excited about his new job. Suddenly, they heard a signal as Mr Kim told them that there is a monster on the loose.

"Hey! That's the same monster we defeated him from the volcano's island!" Heechul said as both him and Leeteuk realized he isn't gone. "We have to stop him!" Leeteuk said as the others agree with him. The other four managed to get their crystals. Unfortunately, Leeteuk doesn't get his crystal as it doesn't respond to him. "Wae?" Leeteuk said as he was upset that the crystal isn't able to respond to him. "Teukie, we go first. You'll catch up with us soon." Heechul said in his sincere voice as the other four went out from the lab.

Leeteuk just sat down hoping his crystal would actually respond to him. "Leeteuk, I found the reason why your crystal isn't responding to you for a while." Mr Kim said. "You said you and Heechul both fought against Slimo right? What does that monster do to both of you before the crystal set you free?" he asked. "He slimed at me and Heechul." the latter answered as he started to realized that it's the same attack that his crystal wasn't able to respond. "I think your crystal is ready to respond to you though." Mr Kim said as he handed out the global power up to Leeteuk. "You have to fight against that monster since I have a feeling that your zord is in slime." Mr Kim said.

Leeteuk managed to get the crystal respond to him as the white crystal went to his hand. Outside, Slimo manage to slime Leeteuk's zord until he was shot by someone. "Looking for your zord?" Slimo said as he showed. "Yeah, as soon I will get my zord free." Leeteuk smirk as he took his white crystal. He put his crystal on his hand as it turned into his mechanical glove. Then, he took out his global power up.

"Change Standby!" he commanded as he insert his power up into his glove. "WHITE TIGER!" the glove annouced his power. "Mythical Change!" Leeteuk use the handle as he morph into White Ranger. "What?" Slimo said. "Let's see of you can get through me though." Leeteuk said as he took out his sword and fight against the minions. "Why you?" Slimo wanting to attack the white ranger until he was shot by Leeteuk's teammates.

"Teukie!" Heechul shouted as they ran towards him. "Hey guys, I am back though." Leeteuk said. "So, this is your white ranger suit?" Ryeowook said as he smacked Leeteuk's helmet. "Okay, don't damage it Ryeowook." Eunhyuk said as he let go of the younger male. "That's it! It's time to morph though!" Heechul said as he took out his pink crystal only to realized that he doesn't know how to use it. "Hyung, put the crystal on your right hand." Eunhyuk said while Heechul realized it. "Sorry..." he said while both Donghae and Ryeowook giggle at him as they alongside with Eunhyuk put their respective crystals on their hand.

"Change Standby!" Heechul command as the other three respond the same thing. They put their respective global power up on their glove. "PINK PHOENIX!" "BROWN GORILLA!" "BLUE DRAGON!" "PURPLE PEAGASUS!" their gloves annouced their power. "Mythical Change!" the four of them says as they use their handle and morph into their respective ranger suit. "This is awesome!" Donghae said as he felt more excited than usual. "I never knew this could happen to us though." Ryeowook said he realized Power Rangers does exist as well. "Now, let's go and beat these guys!" Eunhyuk said as the main team ran towards the minions.

Donghae and Heechul both use their second global power up as it turned into a sword. "Yes! That's what we need it!" Donghae said as both of them swing their new sword and slash all the minions. Eunhyuk and Ryeowook also use their second global power up as it turned into a gun. "Hyung, let's do this together though." Ryeowook asked as Eunhyuk agree and they start to shoot most of the minions.

Meanwhile, Leeteuk fight against Slimo that he felt that both himself and Heechul didn't get to finish him off. "You cannot get your zord free!" Slimo said. "Yeah, you should just chill off instead!" Leeteuk said he use his sword against Slimo. "No! I'm sorry!" Slimo said as the white tiger zord is free from the slime. "Power Down!" Leeteuk said as he demorph back into a civilian form. "Teukie hyung!" the other four said as they have also turned back into their civilan form while they ran towards him. "That was awesome!" the latter said as they felt joy that they get to fight as a team for the first time.

Back in the base, Angel realized there is someone lurking around to find the remaining crystals. "No... It can't be." he said. The main team put back their cyrstal back into the holder. "Hey Donghae, can you teach me how to use a sword?" Eunhyuk asked the younger male. "Dude, it's going to take a lot of hard work if you want to use a sword though." the latter answered back. "I can't wait to tell umma about this!" Ryeowook said as he wanted to tell the news though. "NO! You cannot tell anyone about this. It's supposed to be a secret. No one must know about this. Understand?" Mr Kim told the main team as they cannot tell their friends nor their family members about their job.

Leeteuk noticed Angel that he is still feeling worrying. "Angel, is there something wrong?" he asked. "Someone is out there to get your crystal. Not just that, he also looking for the remaining crystals around this area." Angel explained to the main team. "You mean, that monster both Donghae-hyung and I fought wanted to take our crystals?" Ryeowook asked. "Indeed, that's why I need you all to stop him before it's too late. Otherwise, it will fall to the dark side." Angel finish his explaining as the main team start to worry about their crystal.

To be continued...