Episode 16

Power Rangers SJ Force

In the museum, Kyuhyun dispalyed a new technology that everyone is surprised about it. "Bro, you made this behind my back?" Siwon asked. The others were looking at the new technology that it can imitate anyone's voice. "Yup, let's just say this technology can send us into an alternate timeline." the younger male explained.

"But why do you need to go into an alternate timeline?" Eunhyuk asked. "Well..." the younger male wanting to answer truthfully but Ryeowook interrupt him. "Just so you can mess up the actual timeline?" he said causing Kyuhyun to be mad at the latter. "Hey! Keep it to yourself! I may have other reasons to see your alternate timeline!" the younger male answered back as he stood up to go outside with his technology.

"You're messing up the time paradox!" Ryeowook being annoyed said to the younger male. "Ryeowook-sshi, we have already accept both Siwon and Kyuhyun to the team." Donghae said to the purple ranger. "I only accept Siwon but I don't even dare to accept Kyuhyunnie instead." Ryeowook answered back to his childhood friend.

"I only let him join the team just for the sake of the team. You're just fooling around!" "Oh... what did you just say?" Kyuhyun answered back causing a chaos between the youngest members that Donghae and Eunhyuk have to stop their argument while Leeteuk shook his head in disappoinment, Heechul is giggling over the latters' arguement and Siwon was just confused abou them when Ryeowook and Kyuhyun headbutt each other.

In the spaceship, Darma is seen sharpen his sword as he wanted to battle against Heechul as Polly noticed him. "What kind of person like you doing?" she asked in her sarcasm. "Remember that duel between both brown and pink ranger fought? I thought the pink ranger has a better swordman skills." Darma answered to Polly's sarcasm question as he released one of the monster who had the time traveling concept.

At the museum, the boys are doing their usual jobs until they realized that one of Commander Rex's monster is in the city. "Kyuhyun-ah! Do you really need to bring that piece of junk?" Ryeowook asked after the others left them behind. "In case, this may help us about the mission." the latter said. "You're such an idiot..." Ryeowook muttered himself as they catch up with the others.

The monster is killing a few civilians that he needs to get the rangers' crystals until a blue arrow hit him. "Who are you?" Leeteuk asked as the team are with him. "I am the Timely!" Timely said. "Wow, that's lamest name I have ever heard." Heechul said as Timely use his laser beam to attack them. Fortunately, the team have managed to dodge it. "Let's use my new technology!" Kyuhyun said.

However, Ryeowook snatch it from the latter as he wanted to destroy it for the sake of not ruining time paradox. "What are you doing? Are you insane taking my technology with my permission?" Kyuhyun asked. "You're still going to mess up the timeline!" Ryeowook said as both are still bickering that Timely has the advantage to hurt the other rangers. "Yah! Will you both stop fighting?!?!?" Eunyhuk angrily said.

Timely took Kyuhyun's technology as it opens a portal and went into the future timeline. "Stop!" both Ryeowook and Kyuhyun rushed to the monster leaving the others staying in the current timeline. However, Timely sets the technology into a dark timeline that Ryeowook accidentally set it already. "What did you do?!?!?" both Kyuhyun and Timely said while Ryeowook was confused about everything.

However, both youngest members landed on the ground while demorph instantly. "This is all your fault! Tell me where are we?" Ryeowook shouted. "Me? You're the one who accidentally set it into different timeline and now, my technology is stolen from that monster!" the latter angrily answered back.

"The museum!" Ryeowook said as both of them rushed to (alternate) the rusted museum where no one visit the place anymore.

"No... It can't be..." Ryeowook muttered as Kyuhyun see a speck of dust and he started to sneeze. Unfortunately, someone has woken up as they took out their crystal. "What you fools doin- Ryeowook? Kyuhyun?" a middle aged man said. "Heechul-hyung?" both maknaes said as they realized that he is not in his sarcasm or playful mode anymore.

"What happended to you? You look-" "Old? I'm 49 years old." Alternate Heechul said. "Can you tell us what happened in this timeline?" Kyuhyun asked.

Alternate Heechul gives an experasation to them. "Let's just say that after you both got into the time paradox, Mr Kim and the others try to make another technology that you made. But, because Ryeowook accidentally hit it and we failed it so many times, I didn't want to see all of my friends anymore." he explained. "Can you at least us where is the other hyungs?" Ryeowook asked.

"Siwonnie went back to China to continue his company's future, Donghae went back home to Mokpo, Eunhyuk is a professor at the University..." Heechul said to them but is unable to say about Leeteuk. "What about Leeteuk-hyung?" Kyuhyun asked. "I don't know where he is... You have to find him on your own." the older male said as both maknaes use Ryeowook's zord to fly to China to find Kyuhuyn's brother.

In China, a 43 years old boss is tired of taking most papers until he heard a knock in front door. "Come in." he said as Ryeowook and Kyuhyun saw him in shocked. "Siwon-hyung!" Kyuhyun said as he went to hug his brother. "Kyuhyun-ah?" he said as he hugged his little brother instead. "How did you managed to get out of the time paradox with Ryeowook-sshi?" Alternate Siwon asked. "Hyung, we're from the 'past' and we need your help to defeat Timely." Ryeowook explained and at the same time, he shivered the word 'past''.

"I can't. After you both disappeared in a time paradox, I can't bring myself to fight anyone already. Plus, the crystal that we bonded are broken in pieces." Siwon explained. "You're saying the other hyungs' crystals were also broken?" Kyuhyun asked. Alternate Siwon only nodded as he wanted to cry. "I wish I could help you but I can't...." he said with a sad expression making both Ryeowook and Kyuhyun leave him alone.

"Uh hyung, may I want to know who is your..." Kyuhyun asked. "Spouse? I have a wife." Alternate Siwon said as the latter thought in this alternate timeline, Siwon and Donghae didn't get to marry each other though he hoped at least in his timeline, his brother will marry the certain blue ranger. Both maknaes continued to find the other rangers that Heechul told them eariler as they started to get Eunhyuk as second.

At the University, another 43 years old professor is about to finish his teachings with the students as he heard the bell rings. "Anchovy!" Ryeowook shouted as Alternate Eunhyuk saw his friend who is still looking youthful. "Ryeonggu?" he asked as he went to hug him. "Do you still have the crystal with you?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I thought you guys are stuck in the time paradox. How did you managed to get out?" the latter asked. "Explanations later. We need you to help us to fight against Timely. Please?" Ryeowook pleaded him. Alternate Eunhyuk shook his head as he didn't want to endanger the others already.

"But..." "Just go without me... Maybe Donghae-sshi can help you instead." he said causing the maknaes to leave him alone, again.

In Mokpo, a 42 years old man is sweeping the floor in his house as he heard a door knock. "Hello?" he asked as he was surprised that his childhood friend and Kyuhyun are right in front of him. "Hyung!" both Ryeowook and Kyuhyun hugged him as the latter was confused.

"But I thought you guys..." Alternate Donghae said as Kyuhyun shut his mouth. "Time paradox, we know. But we need your help though." Ryeowook pleaded his alternate childhood friend.

Alternate Donghae pushed them away as he didn't want to do the most painful way. "I'm not going out in a shinnenigans ones again." he said. "But-" "JUST GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" he screamed at them and the maknaes have to find Leeteuk in this timeline despite Heechul said he doesn't know where he is. "Donghae, do you still have feelings for..." Ryeowook asked but the latter shook his head. "I take that as an answer...".

Meanwhile, Timely is destorying the cities that cause the alternate citizens to run away from him. A purple blast hit him instead. "You're the one who cause the city to become like this!" Ryeowook said. "So what? You're the one who accidentally hit it!" the latter said. "Enough of your bullhorn! It's time to morph!" Kyuhyun said as both of them took out their global power-up. "Change Standby!" "Roger!".

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"RED LION!"

"Mythical Change!" "Mythical Henge!" both morph into their ranger suits that they have to attack Timely. But the monster managed to dodge these attacks. "But I still have the technology!" he said until a white tiger zord appeared but it look more damaged instead. "That's the line for you." a 49 years old man said ashe demorph back to none other than... "Leeteuk-hyung?" both maknaes said. "Hi boys." he said with a sincere smile.

In his small apartment, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun noticed a bunch of pictures of a torn friendship. "You must be thinking why the pictures are torn like that?" Alternate Leeteuk said. "But this is not the future we want. I build the technology to see my own past!" Kyuhyun said.

"Your own past? You're being sarcastic! You just want to mess things up!" Ryeowook said to the red ranger. "You don't understand about me! You never know what's like to be bullied in school!" the latter answered truthfully that Ryeowook and Alternate Leeteuk were surprised by the outcome. "I build that technology just so I can help my younger self to prevent bullies." the youngest explained his past.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get angry at you. But you're not the only one who got bullied in school." Ryeowook said. Kyuhyun was confused from Ryeowook's words. "But, all I can say is that you managed to become who you really are. Did your brother ever taught you that?" the latter asked.

Kyuhyun shook his head as he hugged the latter as a thank you gesture. "With your friendship being restore a bit, I'll contact the others to find Timely." Alternate Leeteuk said as he pressed the button to activate the crystals that both maknaes are delighted that their crystals responded to Alternate Leeteuk's answer.

Alternate Siwon is typing in his laptop when he noticed that his green crystal is blinking very fast. Alternate Eunhyuk sets up the exam papers to his students when his brown crystal blinking to him. Alternate Donghae is about to sleep in his bed as he saw his blue crystal blink so much that it still hurts him. Alternate Heechul is in his isolation place until his pink crystal blink that fast as he ran to the specific place.

Timely decided to continue to kill more civilians until a blast again hit him. "Hand over that technology!" Kyuhyun said as Ryeowook is standing beside him. "So what?" the monster asked. "You mess with the wrong team." Ryeowook said as both maknaes using their swords and guns to find Timely's weakpoint. Alternate Leeteuk helped them to get the technology.

However, he got shot by the monster. "HYUNG!" both of them said as they are starting to realize that they are being outnumbered. That is until a rusted pink dagger hit Timely. "Who says a 49 years old man can't do anything active?" Alternate Heechul snarkly said.

"Heechul-sshi!" Kyuhyun said until they saw a brown and green blast instead. "Anchovy! Siwonnie!" Ryeowook said as the alternate boys are starting to help them. Later, a bunch of blue arrows hit Timely that the monster is unable to get up. "Donghae!" both of them said as the latter smile to them.

"It's impossible! You can't rewrite history!" Timely said as the alternate team together with Ryeowook and Kyuhyun are now in the team formation. "You won't stand a chance against us..." Alternate Leeteuk said as the team attack the monster. This time, they have managed to success and it makes Timely turned into a dust.

"I'll use that technology to open that portal to send you both guys back into your timeline." Alternate Eunhyuk said as he had to use his gun to open the portal. "Don't you guys want to come with us?" Ryeowook asked with Kyuhyun nodding his head. "We're from different timeline my friend. Our younger sleves are still looking for you though. Maybe the future will be a bit different though." Alternate Donghae said as the alternate team waved goodbye to Ryeowook and Kyuhyn who went back into their current timeline.

Back in the current timeline, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun went into the portal to fight against Timely that the portal closes instead. "Ryeowook! Kyuhyun!" Leeteuk shouted as the others were unable to help them. However, there is another portal that both Ryeowook and Kyuhyun landed on the floor. "Ryeonggu? Kyuhyun-ah?" Eunhyuk asked as they demorphed instead. "We may not change the past but we can change the future." Kyuhyun said as he and Ryeowook smiled at each other.

Back in the lab, Mr Kim destory the technology that Kyuhyun have made. "And that's why we seperated in the alternate timeline." Ryeowook finishing his explanation to the team. "Oh my..." Heechul said. "Huh?" Eunhyuk said as he was all of the confusion.

"I married a woman? Kyuhyun-sshi, how many times do I have to tell you? I'm gay, remember?" Siwon said. "I didn't want to be alone in Mokpo. I rather have someone who loves me as a person to stay beside me." Donghae said as both Ryeowook and Kyuhyun gives a positive sigh that at least in this current timeline, both the brother and childhood friend will tell each other about their feelings.

"I may want to go to University but I'm not cut out to be a professor." Eunhyuk confessed to them. "Why would I live in this museum? I obiviously have a home!" Heechul said. "I never knew that we may go our seperate ways in the future but I do not want us to be not in contact at all. I want us all to be friends forever." Leeteuk gives an honest truth to the maknaes.

"Plus, I hope you learn that bickering may affect other people and it can lead to seperation to the entire team." Mr Kim added. "We don't want to argue anymore. I already learn about Kyuhyun though." Ryeowook said as the others started to become confuse about them. "I'll tell you later. But right now, we have work to do." Kyuhyun said with a smile that the other laughed at him as they took their crystals to go back to their regular jobs.

To be contined...