Episode 14

Power Rangers SJ Force

In the spaceship, Commander Rex is walking around to find someone else. "Where is Polly?" he asked the minions who are still working on their job. "If you're looking your wife, she went down to Earth though." Slasher said as he decided to go to Earth as well to find the remaining crystals.

Back on Earth, in the lab, the team are in the training pot to sharpen their skills until Mr Kim turned off their training stimulation. "I have found the last two crystals." Mr Kim said as the team were surprised about the news. "How did you managed to found out?" Heechul asked. "Angel contacted me." the manager answered back.

"From the spirit world?" Ryeowook sarcastically said. "Yeah, it's true but he doesn't tell me what colour they are." Mr Kim said. "But do you know where the location is?" Leeteuk asked. "It's in Beijing, China. You need your zord to fly there instead." the latter said as the team agreed to find remaining crystals.

In China, two young men who dressed in a stylish clothing were about to board on a plane when they realized the civilians are crying for help. Back to the main team, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk ride using Heechul's zord while the other two zords were riding by one person.

"Thanks Phoenix Zord. Next time, don't use my zord to ride it." Heechul being annoying said. "Sorry, but Eunhyuk and my zord are unable to fly." Leeteuk answered back innocent. "Okay, break it up both of you. We're here to find the two crystals in here." Donghae said as he wished the two of them would stop bickering.

"True but the main question for us is that, is there anyone else bond to these two crystals like before or after us?" Eunhyuk asked. "It could be anyone else being here and there!" Ryeowook said as they heard the civilians screaming. "We'll do our mission later. Let's go!" Leeteuk command the team as they ran towards the scene.

"Find those pathetic losers who may have these two crystals!" Polly said as the purple shuriken sliced one of the minion and the team appeared in their ranger suits. "You're Commander Rex's wife aren't you?" Donghae asked. "Well, yes. I might as well destory you all first since you're looking for the remaining crystals!" Polly said as the team realized that she is getting not just their crystals but also the remaining ones.

The team tried to attack her but as a result, they were defeated by her. "Introducing my own monster, Icy!" Polly said as the ice looking monster appeared right in front of them. "Watch out!" Leeteuk said as they were grabbed by two new rangers. The green ranger took both blue and pink ranger while the red ranger took the white, brown and purple ranger to safety.

"Stay here!" the red ranger said after the green ranger put the other two down and they left to fight against Icy. "Ya! We're not-" Heechul angrily shouted but Ryeowook shut his mouth despite being helmeted. "Wait a second, their suits are just like ours." Donghae said as both red and green ranger are continuing fighting against Icy.

"That means... the two colour crystals are red and green!" Eunhyuk said. "Then we have to talk to them before anyone could found about their identities." Leeteuk said as the others agreed with him.

The team demorph quickly as they continued to walk to find any China citizens who bonded with the red and green crystal. "Aish, how long are we going to find them?" Heechul annoyed said. "Will you be patient? It could be anyone in this country who may bonded with the crystals like us!" Ryeowook aruged back at the older male.

"Maybe we should split up to find them? We'll meet back in the street cafe though." Donghae said. "Donghae's right, they may not know about us. Let's split up and see if there is anyone there, understood?" Leeteuk said as the others agreed with him. Just as they were about to split up, Donghae bumped into a blazer looking guy.

"Oof!" both said as their forehead touched each other. "Donghae-hyung, are you okay?" Ryeowook asked as the others rushed towards him. "Yeah, I'm fine." the latter answered back. "Hyung, are you okay?" another young man said as he get the blazer looking guy up.

"You're..." "Donghae. That's my childhood friend, Ryeowook. Then the others are Eunhyuk, Heechul-hyung and Leeteuk-sshi. Nice to meet you." Donghae said. "I'm Siwon, nice to meet you. That's my little brother, Kyuhyun." Siwon introduced himself and his brother to the team.

"You guys look pretty injured, want to come to our house?" Kyuhyun said while Siwon whispered to him. "Kyuhyun, what are you doing?" he asked while the team are dumbfounded about their relationship. "Hyung, they're injured. Let our helpers treat them. Please?" Kyuhyun said with his puppy eyes. "Fine. Follow us." Siwon said as his eyes could not take off from the blue ranger's sweet eyes.

Inside the mansion, the team are awestruck by the huge space. "I thought my dorm is huge, not that huge..." Eunhyuk said as they look at the painting of them. "Hello, please go to the treatment room." one of the helper said as the team went to the treatment room. Meanwhile, Leeteuk noticed a familiar red and green stuff until Kyuhyun closed the door.

"Don't peek!" he said as Leeteuk was surprised about his tone. "Okay, I was not going inside anyway. Seesh..." Leeteuk said as he felt suspicious about Siwon and Kyuhyun.

In the treatment room, Heechul and Eunhyuk played a video game while Ryeowook is looking at the recipe book. "Has anyone seen Donghae?" Leeteuk said as he opended the door. "Oh, he probably went outside the mansion. Looking at their beautiful garden." Heechul said as his eyes is still glued to the video game.

At the garden land, Donghae admired the flowers until he noticed that one flower need some water. "Poor little flower, need some water?" he said to a flower as he used his water power to feed it. "Donghae-ah!" Leeteuk's voice said as Donghae let go of his power.

"Sorry Leeteuk-hyung. We are supposed to find the red and green crystals." the latter said as he felt ashamed. "Well no need to fear, I need you to come with me. Leeteuk said as the latter was surprised by his tone.

"You're saying that Kyuhyun and Siwon are red and green ranger?" Ryeowook asked. "Well, sort of. But Kyuhyun said I'm not supposed to look at it. It sounds very strange to me though. Plus, who on earth kept a secret from us?" Leeteuk explained. However, a signal appeared that Icy monster has returned to freeze the China citizens.

In the main city, Icy appeared with Slasher and Polly as he need to find the remaining crystal. "Stop right there!" Leeteuk said as the main team appeared in front of them. "Slasher?" Leeteuk noticed as Slasher smirked at him and use his attack on them. "Too bad I will fight you later. Polly, we both will retreat though." Slasher said as both of them left Icy by himself. "Change Standby!" "Roger"!

"WHITE TIGER!"

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PURPLE PEGASUS!"

"Mythical Change!" they morph into their ranger suits as Icy summoned the minions to attack them. "WHITE CLAWS!" Leeteuk summoned his personal weapon to strike them down.

"PINK DAGGER!" Heechul summoned his own weapon to clash them one by one. "BROWN SPEAR!" Eunhyuk called out his own weapon to hit the minions' nuts. "BLUE ARROW!" Donghae summoned his own weapon to find the aiming point. "PURPLE SHURIKEN!" Ryeowook let out his shuriken to kill the minions.

"We have to stop you there!" Leeteuk said as the team try to do their final attack on Icy but the monster defeated them instead causing them to demorph. "TIme to mee your end!" Icy said before a lighting and a metal cause an electric shock on him. "Lighting schock?" Ryeowook said as they noticed a ninja-ish persons appear right in front of them. "Yo!" Siwon said as he and Kyuhyun took out their ninja clothes.

"Siwon and Kyuhyun?" Donghae asked as the team started to become more confused. "What are two idiots like you doing here?" Icy said as Siwon and Kyuhyun smirked at him before revealing to them that they have the red and green crystals. "I knew it!" Leeteuk said as he was right about their suspicious's activity.

"Kyuhyun-ah, ready to morph?" Siwon said as the younger male nodded as they put their respective crystal on their hand as it turned into a glove like the main five but instead, it's an upgraded one. "Change Standby!" "Roger!" both of them put a new global power-up.

"RED LION!" Kyuhyun's glove voice announced.

"GREEN EAGLE!" Siwon's glove voice announced.

"Mythical Henge!" both of them morphed into their own ranger suits. The team and Icy were dumbfounded about their ranger suits.

"Element of Light! Red Lion Ranger!"

"Element of Thunder! Green Eagle Ranger!"

Both of them have realized that everyone is surprised about them. "Hey! Where's your respect?" Siwon asked. "You have got be kidding me..." Eunhyuk said. "I don't think they're not joking." Ryeowook answered back. "Hyung, these are the legit red and green rangers that save us right?" Donghae asked. "Yeah, I guess Leeteuk-hyung is right. Hyung?" Heechul called out their leader. "Yeah, I think." the latter said as both red and green ranger try to stop Icy.

"That's it! Now I have to deal with the new rangers! Minions, attack them!" Icy said as Kyuhyun went to super speed while Siwon use his telepathy to make the minions sent into the explosion. "That's unbelieveable!" Donghae said after the main team covered themselves from the explosion.

Kyuhyun managed to use his own personal weapon to bright the minions' eyes to burn them instead. "Hyung, I did it!" Kyuhyun went to Siwon who ruffled Kyuhyun's head. "We got to help them though. Change Standby!" "Roger!" the main team morphed into their ranger suits as a seven-man team is now there. "That's impossible!" Icy said as they managed to defeat him.

However, Icy has been turned into a giant that the main team called their own zords to form into megazord. "We gotta take you down!" Heechul said as Icy actually freeze their megazord. "Hey, it's freezing in here!" Eunhyuk said as Ryeowook can try to get everyone to warm but is unable due to him also being cold as well.

"Kyuhyun-ah, we have to help them." Siwon said as Kyuhyun at first was hesitant but he agreed with his brother though. "Lion Zord! Come in!" the younger male said as his own zord appeared to bring the glasses to melt the ice. "We're warm again!" Ryeowook said as he noticed the red ranger jumped into his lion zord. "Hey, wait for me!" Siwon said as he summoned his Eagle Zord to pliot it as well.

Both have managed to attack Icy who is now unable to attack them. "Please cooperate with us!" Donghae asked as Siwon quickly agreed but Kyuhyun was a bit of hesitant. "Kyuhyun-ah..." Siwon whispered to him.

"I know why you agreed with that certain blue ranger quickly but okay..." the younger male said as he knew what is going on with his brother's behaviour around the blue ranger. The team combined their powers as Icy is now defeated by them.

"Siwon and I would like to come to Korea with you guys." Kyuhyun said as the main team were being confused. "Well, we need a lot of explaination from you guys anyway. Let me contact with our manager." Leeteuk said as he contact Mr Kim. "Should we let them follow us back home?" he asked.

"Since they have the remaining crystals, let them follow you guys back home." Mr Kim said. "Alright, you can follow us." Leeteuk said as both Siwon and Kyuhyun high-fived each other while Donghae giggled at their cute moment. "Donghae, were you giggling about both of them or one of them?" Heechul asked. Donghae blushed a bit before denying it as they ride Donghae's zord to fly back to Korea.

To be continued...