Episode 11

Power Rangers SJ Force

In the spaceship, Commander Rex is already drunk due to him having so many sake. "Honey, why are you so distress?" Polly asked as she wanted to make sure he doesn't summon more Minions. However, she was wrong that he let almost every minion to come out from the while Slasher got confused about this current situation as he was walking passed by their minion.

At the main city, the civilians ran away from the minions as some of them got slashed one by one. Outside the museum, the boys quickly morphed to find the specific location. Ryeowook and Heechul were protecting the civilans from the minions while the other three were in their megazord as they noticed that some minions are now being in their giant forms.

"Hyung, why is all of these really happening already?" Eunhyuk asked. "Ask later, we need to defeat them first." Leeteuk said as they went to defeat all of them. "Guys, we'll help you then." Donghae said as they noticed that more minions are coming to towards them instead. "Are you kidding me?" Heechul asked as he started to get annoyed by how many minions are coming out to the city.

"Questions later, we have to defeat these creeps." Leeteuk said as the other four nodded and they proceed to fight the minions individually. Strangely enough, they can hear a dark and gritty voice coming from nowhere as someone is calling them 'worst'. "What was that voice?" Ryeowook asked as he balst the last minion.

"I don't know. But whatever it is, it's aiming towards us instead. Protect yourselves!" Leeteuk said as they all fight the last set of minions. "Rangers~ I HATE YOU!!!!" a monsterous voice said. They all demorph into their civilians form as they need to found out what's with the voice.

"That was the most scariest voice I have ever heard." Ryeowook said as Donghae realized something. "Leeteuk-sshi, that wasn't any ordinary monster, is it?" he asked. "I think so... That was..." "Commander Rex..." Eunhyuk said as everyone being to worried.

"I HATE YOU!!!!" Commander Rex said as he finally laid down after so much rage that sends most minions. "Commander Rex needs to rest since he drank too much of his sake." Slasher said as Polly smirked at her husband. "What are you doing?" he asked her. "You may not know about this but Commander Rex may not like one of us since either one usually messed things up." the latter lied to him as soon Slasher command someone else named Torna who isn't as foolish as the other monsters who were defeated by the rangers.

Back in the lab, the rangers were disscusing about Commander Rex's voice when they were fighting most minions. "Mr Kim, who is Commander Rex? And why would he want to target us aside from taking our crystals?" Heechul asked their manager. "Oi! Heechul is asking. Answer US!" Donghae angrily said as Mr Kim finally explained about Commander Rex.

"Commander Rex is one of the most powerful monster as he wanted to take the crystals for himself. In case you didn't know, the crystals actually contain more than just your element powers. They contain symbols that is more powerful and it can take him and his crew down but he didn't want to die at all." The others were surprised about that explaination about Commander Rex.

"In truth, before you guys were bonded with the crystals, your ansectors also used the same crystals to defeat Commander Rex's crew. But unfortunately..." Mr Kim continued to explain as he wanted to cry. "Mr Kim?" Ryeowook asked as the others started to notice him.

"The previous owner of the white crystal sacrifice himself to protect his teammates. However, his teammates have been passed away since then." he said as the others were unable to hold back into their tears.

Leeteuk realized that his ancestor had died to protect the others as he took his crystal and left the lab. "Teukie-hyung!" Heechul shouted across as the others noticed their leader was gone. "What did his ancestor do that cost his life to be gone?" Eunhyuk asked. "It's not that easy to protect his teammates. It takes a lot of symbol powers and their element powers to defeat Commander Rex." Mr Kim as he was about in urged to cry.

At the park, Leeteuk felt uneasy as he thought he would protect his teammates but he started to get more pressure as he need to get his revenge for the death of his father who was killed by Slasher. Afraid of losing his teammates like his ancestor, Leeteuk have decided to train himself more than usual. "I must not let the others get hurt by Commander Rex's crew like they did that to my father." he thought to himself.

Back in the museum, the others were doing their work but their minds are still wondering about Commander Rex's history. "How could Mr Kim know everything?" Heechul asked. "Angel probably told him before us. That's why he sometimes kept a secret from us." Eunhyuk answered back as Donghae and Ryeowook were silent and felt that they want to protect their leader.

"Ryeowook-sshi, we need to protect Leeteuk-hyung." the older male said causing Heechul and Eunhyuk to look at the latter with the confusion face. "Why do we need to do that?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Since his ancestor have protect our ancestors, we need to protect Teukie-hyung since we have yet to find two more crystals." Ryeowook said as the four of them are unaware Leeteuk have returned from the park as he heard everything from them.

"I think that's the main reason why the crystals have chose us aside from bonding them and having the element powers." Heechul said. "Then, let's protect him until the two crystals has been found." Donghae answered back. "You protect yourself." Leeteuk said as the others turned their heads towards their leader.

"You guys do your thing as usual. That is all I can say." the latter said as he took his ID tag. "But I will definitely do my best to protect you." Ryeowook said as Donghae agreed with him. "I won't let you down. I will-" "I SAID THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY!" Leeteuk shouted back at his teammates who were surprised by his anger. Luckily, there is no customers and other co-workers in the museum. "I don't want to be a burden to you guys." he said as he left them quickly.

Somewhere else in the city, Torna decided to take a woman who is talking to her friend during her phone call as he grabbed her neck and procced to kill her off. "Guys, one of Commander Rex's subordinate is there." Mr Kim told the others through their wrists. "We're on our way." Leeteuk said as the team ran off from the museum.

"Aish, where is that monster though?" Heechul asked in annoyance until they noticed that Torna has the woman's body. "He use her to bait us." Eunhyuk said as Torna finally spoke. "Why would you guys need to defeat Commander Rex? And which one of you is the white ranger?" he said. Leeteuk step forward as Donghae and Heechul try to hold him back.

"Hyung, you better don't do this right now. We can deal with that monster later." the younger male trying to make their leader calm down but he let go instead. "Then, getting the civilians being killed by them? Not in my hell way!" Leeteuk said as he instant morph into white ranger suit.

He fought with more strength against Torna while the other four watched their leader with the concern looks. "Hyung, you're not being yourself!" Eunhyuk shouted back. "He's not being himself this time. Plus, the situation is more serious than ever." Ryeowook said as they saw minions are coming towards them. Heechul lead the morphing to the younger teammates. "Change Standby!" "Roger!"

"PINK PHOENIX!"

"BROWN GORILLA!"

"BLUE DRAGON!"

"PRUPLE PEGASUS!"

"Mythical Change!" they all morph into their ranger suit as they all individually took down some of the minions. Meanwhile, Leeteuk use his personal weapon, white claws to attack against Torna but he is still being defeated. "You look a bit weak unlike the last time though." the monster answered back as he sent the white ranger flung out of the area.

"Hyung!" Donghae screamed as he wasn't able to focus on the minions while Eunhyuk took them down for him. "Donghae, you need to concetrate here first." the brown ranger said as the latter nodded back. "That same goes for you too, Ryeowook-sshi." Heechul said the same thing to the purple ranger. "Yeah. " the youngest member said as they continue to take down the minions.

Leeteuk was later shown on the floor as he was trying to pick up his weapon as Torna grabbed his neck instead. "You're just another pathetic being that your ancestor got killed instead." the monster mocked the white ranger as the latter kicked his stomach to get out of his struggle. "Let me show you the real one." Torna said as he use his lighting attacks to Leeteuk only for the latter getting injured more than usual.

"You want this one more try?" Torna said as Donghae and Ryeowook took down most of the mininons as they ran towards their leader. "Hyung!" "Teukie-hyung!" both shouted across that Leeteuk got startled to them. "Donghae! Ryeowook! Get away from here!" the leader shouted at them.

Unfortunately, Torna used his lighting attack again but both blue and purple ranger defend their leader as they were already got more injuries than him. "Donghae!" "Ryeowook!" both Eunhyuk and Heechul shouted as both younger members were already demorph with blood on every part of their body.

Donghae got his chest, his left arm and his forehead bleeding while Ryeowook got his right hand, left leg and his cheeks bleeding as well. Both dropped themselves on the ground as Leeteuk was already horrified by the scene he saw. "DONGHAE-YA! RYEOWOOK-SSHI!" he cried to get them up as Torna laughed at his amusement.

"It's their fault that they get in the way of my attacks." the monster mocked him again as Leeteuk went into protection mode to the younger members. Heechul and Eunhyuk managed to take down all of the minions as they rushed towards Leeteuk. "Leeteuk-sshi!" both shouted as they also trying their best to protect their comarades.

"Then, you all should die together." Torna said as someone else who is the mysterious (as stated by Ryeowook in episode 9) appeared. "Who are you?" Torna asked as that person cut him off and attacked both Heechul and Eunhyuk who got demorph but they were still okay.

"You're the mysterious person that Ryeowook-shii previously mentioned? Are you after taking our crystals?" Leeteuk asked as that person gave him a smirked. "I wanted to battle one of you but maybe is not the right time since you're busy instead. See you later." he said as he left while both Heechul and Eunhyuk stood up from their slightly injured battle.

"Hey! Just who the heck are you?" Heechul shouted. "Assassin named Darma. That is all." Darma said as he left the scene while Torna gets mad at him. "Argh! I will definitely finished all of you tomorrow!" he said as he went back to the spaceship. "Darma?" both Heechul and Eunhyuk were confused as they noticed that both Donghae and Ryeowook are still badly injured.

"Donghae! Ryeonggu!" Eunhyuk said as they ran towards the younger members. "Ryeowook-sshi, stay still!" Heechul said as he hoped the latter is still fine. Ryeowook managed to woke himself up as he started to wonder.

"What happended?" he asked. Donghae was coughing with so much blood as Eunhyuk took out his phone to call Mr Kim. "Mr Kim, sent the paramedics. Hurry up!" he said as Leeteuk demorph and walk away after realizing the other two are already badly injured while protecting him.

At the hospital during nighttime, Donghae and Ryeowook were in the hospital bed putting themselves to get heal as their treatment is almost completed by the nurses who bandaged Donghae's chest and Ryeowook's right hand. "Kamsaminda." both of them thanked the nurses as Eunhyuk and Heechul took care of them. "Guys, have you seen Leeteuk-sshi? Is he here?" Mr Kim asked. "No. Isn't he in different room getting treatment?" Heechul asked.

"He hasn't finished getting treatment and I am worried about him." the latter said as he went out of the hospital room to find Leeteuk. Outside the hospital, Leeteuk took his bag as he wanted to isolate his friends and Mr Kim since he already felt burden towards them. 

"I am so sorry guys. I need some time to be alone after all." he thought to himself as he quickly walk away from the hospital while Mr Kim calling Leeteuk all over the hospital. Donghae and Ryeowook are still feeling much more pain despite the treatment as Heechul and Eunhyuk begin to worry about their leader knowing Commander Rex's will not rest so easily to get their crystals.

To be continued (in part 2)...