Epilogue

A Hunter's Struggle

About a week before Christmas Doyoung and Hoseok decided to go home, taking Hyunjin, Jisung and Jeongin with them. Hyunjin had to make sure that Sungjin knew that Chan and the others were heading to Spain.

They arrived at the pack house, Hoseok arriving first with his team and Doyoung arriving an hour later with Minhyuk. "Guys! They're home!" Jimin shouted as he ran over to tackle Hoseok. "Hey Jimin," Hoseok said, chuckling some. Changkhyun, Jungkook and Kihyun came outside to meet them. "Hey Kihyun," said Minhyuk. Kihyun smiled. "Hey there Minhyuk," he said.

"By the way," said Hoseok. "I found my twin," he said, grinning. "Eh?" Asked Jungkook. Jisung grinned and let his human illusion drop, his wolf form being a slightly smaller twin to Hoseok's wolf form. "Whoa!" Said everyone as they jumped back. Hoseok changed to wolf form to prove his point and everyone yelled in surprise. The only people who weren't freaked out were Hyunjin, Jeongin, Doyoung and Minhyuk who just shrugged.

"Twins!" Said Jimin. "Who else is a twin?" He asked. "Erm, I don't think anyone else is," said Hyunjin. "Oh, you guys get to share Youngjae, Jooheon and Kisu's room with them," said Changkhyun. "I hope you don't mind," he said. "Nah, we don't take up much room so," Hyunjin said, shrugging.

Hoseok went inside to change and put some new clothes on, the others following after him. He went to meet the others in the livingroom in human form with some new clothes on. "I can't believe you both are twins though!" Said Jimin. "Looks like Yoongi gets another younger brother," Changkhyun said, chuckling some. Hoseok chuckled some.

"I hope ya'll are staying around for Christmas this time," said Kihyun. "Got big plans?" Asked Hoseok. "Not really, but it'd be nice to have you around for the holidays," said Kihyun. "I'm sorry about being busy," said Doyoung. "No issues, you keep us safe from werewolf hunters," said Changkhyun. "The time you can spend with us is enough," said Jungkook.

"Are you guys away that often?" Asked Hyunjin. "The most we've been home was a couple months, and that was after going to Italy," said Doyoung. "Doyoung is one of the top vampire hunters in the world," said Hoseok. "I'm also becoming famous because I work so well with teams," he said. "We usually do missions together," said Doyoung. "But sometimes we're sent out by ourselves to do other missions," he said. "Hm," said Hyunjin. "At least we'll have a home to return to after missions are done," said Jisung.

"Anyway, come on we were waiting for you so we can have a barbecue at the lake," said Kihyun. "Mind helping me drag the cooler and the grill?" He asked. "Sure," said Doyoung. Hoseok nodded in agreement and they headed out the back door to grab the grill and cooler then dragged it out to the lake.

After getting set up at the lake Hoseok went to say hi to Jin while Doyoung worked the grill. Hyunjin watched Jisung and Jeongin wrestle in wolf form, making sure they didn't get too rowdy. "Still kids I see," said Changkhyun as he walked over. "Well, Jeongin's the youngest," Hyunjin said, shrugging. "Gotta make sure Jisung doesn't get too rowdy with him," he said.

Hoseok walked over after a few minutes. "Well, it gives them the chance to practice their fighting," he said. "I guess," said Hyunjin. "Still a bit odd that you let us join without a problem," he said. Changkhyun chuckled. "Well, we aren't like you," he said. "At least, a werewolf to a wolf anyway," he said. "Things are run differently here," he said.

"Come get your food!" Yelled Doyoung, causing everyone to rush to the grill to get their food. After getting their food Hoseok sat with Doyoung while Jisung, Hyunjin and Jeongin sat nearby.

"You know," said Doyoung. "I wonder how long it'll be before the kids get their missions?" He asked. "I dunno," said Hoseok. "But I know I'll be with them until they think they're ready to go alone," he said.

"Hyung," said Jisung. "What's the shortest time you've been able to stay home?" He asked. "A couple days," said Hoseok. "When we had to go pick you guys up," he said. "Major holidays we usually have a big break though," he said. "What's the plan for Christmas?" He asked. "I don't know," said Changkhyun. "Probably the usual, we don't usually decorate for Christmas so," he said, shrugging.

"Aw, I wanted to decorate a tree," Jeongin said, pouting. "Kids," Minhyuk said, laughing some. "You never got to do anything Christmas-y?" Asked Changkhyun. Hyunjin shook his head. "It wasn't that big of a holiday for us," he said. "We're going to decorate for Christmas then!" Said Jimin. "And we're celebrating Taehyung's birthday on the 30th," said Jungkook. "His sister told us when his birthday was so," he said, shrugging. "Cool," said Hyunjin.

After the barbecue everyone went to pay their respects to the people in the small graveyard before heading back to the house with the grill and cooler. "You're free to use the truck from now on," said Jungkook. "We all know Jin wouldn't let us waste the truck like that," he said. "Good," said Hoseok. "Especially now since we'll be doing a lot more separate missions," he said.

Hyunjin, Jeongin and Jisung got to check out the room they'd be sharing with Youngjae, Jooheon and Kisu for the time being. "You're lucky they won't be home until new years," said Hoseok as he stood in the doorway. "Would they mind sharing a room with us though?" Asked Hyunjin. "I mean, most of the time we won't be here so," Hoseok said, shrugging. "I guess," said Hyunjin. "This is going to take some getting used to though," he said. "You'll get used to the way we run our pack," said Hoseok.

"I think I prefer here than home at least," said Jisung. "If there's not enough room by the time they get back we'll work around it," said Hoseok. "Pretty sure we have room in my room for one more person despite there being two queen sized beds in there," he said. "Well, get settled down, I don't know how much vacation time we have after that debacle of a initiation mission but," he said, shrugging and leaving the room.

Hoseok and Doyoung found themselves alone in their room that night, since Jimin and Kihyun took Youngjae's room to give them some privacy. "It's been a while since we got to relax," said Doyoung. "I'm going to guess the thing worked then?" He asked. "With the nightmares? Yeah," said Hoseok. "Even helped Jisung," he said.

"Good, let's get a good night's sleep then," said Doyoung. Hoseok chuckled and snuggled into Doyoung's side, throwing an arm across his stomach. "Goodnight," he said. Doyoung chuckled some. "Goodnight," he said.