Chapter 6

Tainted Love

Jennie's POV

Sunday. Sunday should be a day where's people have fun, wandering around the town or city or spend time with their beloved ones. But here I am, locking inside my room and reading books. I actually can finished two books in day. After making breakfast for me, yeah, of course only for me because Yoongi never eats at home.

After breakfast, I continue reading my book. The tittle is 'A light through the darkness'. It is a fiction with a werewolf theme. It is about how a girl can give a love to lights up the darkness in werewolf's life. I like to spend my spare time reading to fiction. It is interesting though. It added more my imaginary and fantasies. lol. I laugh at my own thought.

Usually on sunday, Yoongi rarely spend time at home. He always go out and coming home late night. He's a man though. He can be social all he wants. I don't know if Yoongi has a girlfriend or not. When I am with Joongi, Joongi used to said that Yoongi doesn't have a steady girlfriend. Yesterday, different girl, today, not same as yesterday, tomorrow? Don't know who he will be with again. I tried not to care but thinking of that give me uncomfortable feelings.

I quickly throw away my thought and pick up my phone and my book and get out from the room. Since Yoongi is not at the home, I can being leisure in this house. When I arrived at downstairs, I go to the kitchen and push the heater button to make sure the water inside will get hotter. I want to make a hot chocolate. While waiting for the water boiling, I walks to the living room and put my book and my phone at the glass table. I sits down at the L-shaped sofa and straight up my legs.

I took my phone and lights it up. I saw a notification from Chaeyoung. I began texting with her since this morning. She just asking how am I today since yesterday after getting home, she go straight to the bed and slept. And we are texting until now. I read her new message,

Today I have to accompany my mother to buy groceries. She is making a fuss to teach me cook today. I don't want. I wanna shopping today! T_T

I let out a small laugh reading at her message. I can imagine how she is right now. Mrs. Park must be stressed out because of her. She is already 21 years old but she never know how to cook. All she knows, shopping and eating. She is good at that.

Be tough, princess. It is only cooking. You won't die.

I click send and I got the reply within a minute,

I can die! What if the something explode or what?!

This girl totally overacted. This is the example if you never go to the kitchen and cooks something. How can you die while cooking? Oh my God, Chaeyoung. Such a princess you are, darling.

Whatever, girl. Just follow your mom. It is good for ya

I click send and while waiting for Chaeyoung, I check my social networks.

Yeah, whatever too. As long as she happy with it, I will just follow. Oh by the way, I have a surprise for you. I want to show you something. Wait okayy.

I read it and lifting my eyebrows. What is this girl have been up to now? She must wanna do something nonsense. While waiting for her message, I heard a pops sound from the water heater. The water must be finished boiling now. I just put my phone on the table and walks to the kitchen.

I am starting to making my hot chocolate now. I already be a routine for me. While I am reading, I will make sure I have a drink beside me to keep me fresh. Sometimes I will do hot chocolate and sometimes I will do coffee. I have my own way to makes a coffee. My parents always compliment my coffee because they said it is really nice. I feels proud with myself.

While I was busily making my hot chocolate, I heard a sound of door opens and closed. I was shocked. Yoongi is at home? He didn't go out? But today is sunday and sunday is a day which he will never stay at home. Oh my God, my heart begin beating hearing his footsteps walking downstairs. I just stirring the hot chocolate and place the spoon on the sink.

I guess he is in the living room now since he is not going to the kitchen. Why today? I just planned nicely today I wanna rest up at the living room and listening to the music and reading my book leisurely at that L-shaped sofa. This jerk is ruining my plan. Ugh. I told myself to be brave and just facing him. I hold my hot chocolate and start walks out from the kitchen.

I just walking while looking on the floor. I feels a bit shaking though since my hot chocolate is spilling a bit. Ah, it added one more thing that spoiled. I  at the hallways before arrived at the living room and from here, I can see Yoongi is holding a phone. I look at that carefully and notice that is not his phone. But that is mine.

I feels so nervous. I don't know but this is the first time I saw his face like that. Yesterday he looks so scary but today he looks scarier. I swear outside is so bright with the sunlight but now there's a darkness around him. His eyes fill with anger. His jaw is clenched. He is gripping my phone like it will be crushed anytime.

I don't know what makes him angry that much. Now I realized he actually holding my phone and looking through it. I remember that I just left my phone open with Chaeyoung message just now. And I remember how Chaeyoung said she wanna shows something to me and she called it a surprised. I wonder what have Chaeyoung sent that he actually angry like that.

Suddenly I feels that Yoongi's eyes shoots a glare at me. I slowly walking towards him. His eyes never left me. His eyes all on me. I never feels so nervous like right now. I wonder why he is acting like that. When I get near to him, I put the hot chocolate down. I think the hot chocolate gets cooler already.

"Yoongi, what's wrong?" I brave myself to asks him a question. But I got no answer. He is just looking at me with the anger inside while still holding up my phone.

I gather the courage and walks towards him even more. I now already stand beside him and my head looking through my phone. When I saw Chaeyoung name on the screen, I didn't read the message first but the picture. Yes, Chaeyoung sent me a picture of me and Taehyung. It must from yesterday. I closed my eyes for a second and open it back. I read her message.

Tadaaa~ surprised! This is for you. I snap it yesterday and I am so proud that it did come out nicely. Save it okay? Don't delete. I am so happy to see you smiling like that.

above are the picture that chaeyoung sent to jennie

I looks away from the screen and closed my eyes again. In a mean time, I heard a loud thud and I quickly open my eyes. I look at the sound and saw my phone already cracking and crushed at the floor near to the glass sliding door. My mouth wide opens and I cover my mouth with my hands. I never thought Yoongi will be doing like that.

I nearly cry and I took a step to my breaking phone but on a first step, Yoongi snatch my wrists and pull me to the sofa. I was sitting on the couch and realized Yoongi was right in front of me. His right knee was placed on the sofa beside my thigh. I already feels my eyes tearing. I can heard his beathing become unstable. I know he is controlling his anger.

"It is not like what you think, Min Yoongi. Please listen to me first. Don't be like this" I start the talk first. I thought it is better for me to explain the truth. I have no any special relationship with Taehyung though.

But all I heard is nothing. He is not saying anything to me. His eyes were closed. I wonder what should I do this time.

"I hate it. How can you smile so heartily with that man? Did you forget what you are?" He questioning me while his eyes still closed.

"Yeah, I know. I know I am carrying your name now. I am your wife" I admits my mistakes. I should know my place.

Suddenly his eyes is wide open and it feels so emotionless. He looks right into my eyes. His eyes is so beautiful. Why he always makes it looks so dark?

"No. I didn't mean by that. What I means is, you. You are someone who the cause of my brother dead and here you are smiling, laughing heartily with other man? Do you think you deserved it?" Boom! This time he did breaks me down. My tears is falling down, drop by drop. Did he have to hurt me like that?

"Mind my word. Don't make things that I hate. I might lose the control and tears you apart" he continue as he stands up and walks to the front door. He go out from the house and leave me behind with this heartbreaking feelings.

***

The time shows 12 o'clock in the morning already and I am not hearing any door sound. Yoongi haven't been home since this afternoon. I have been worried about him since it is raining cats and dogs outside. Did he be well? I hope he will not catch a cold or anything.

Since my phone is crushing already, I contact Chaeyoung through my laptop. I open my social networks there and send a direct message to her. I gave excuse saying while I am texting with her this afternoon, I am in front the fish pond giving the fish foods. And suddenly my phone is fell on it. That phone is all wet and cannot been switch on.

She just nagging on me and offer to accompany me to find a new phone. I just says yes to everything she said. I don't want to argue about anything. I already tired thinking about my problem with Yoongi.

While I am spacing out, I heard a thud sound coming from the front door. Now I know that Yoongi is already coming home. He comes back safely is enough for me so I won't feel guilty even more. But suddenly I heard a crashing sound coming from outside my room.

I open my door slightly and peeking to Yoongi's room. I saw Yoongi is sitting in front of his door. So the sound comes from Yoongi. He fell on the floor. I saw Yoongi is trying to gets up and open his room.

Now I realized he is drunk. He has been drinking until the late night. He also all wet from head to toes. I am feeling eager to help him but when I think about it back, I just throw away the intention. He will be chasing me out from his sight later if I offer a help.

When he already on his room, I shut my door and goes to the bed. I am sighing thinking about what happened today. How long should I bear with this situation? The next two months will be a year since Joongi left us. So, it will be a year since that accident. An accident that doesn't allow me to drive until now because of the phobia. Hmph.

Min Joongi, your brother's heart is so cold and hard. What should I do to make his heart soft?