Chapter 5

Tainted Love

Jennie's POV

Today is saturday and I don't know why I feels so bored today. Usually I love saturday and sunday because I have my leisure time. I can do anything I like. Reading my books, listening to the music, paintings, scrolling my social networks, take a walk at the park and breathe in a clean air. But today, everything feels so boring. I feels so lost at home right now.

Yoongi? As usual, he loves his office. He just staying there, doing his 'never finished' works and coming home late. Today is saturday, he still go to his office. Tomorrow is sunday, sometimes he wears a office suits, sometimes he wears casual clothes, maybe he is meeting his friends, i don't know. I don't really know who is he's be friend with. Our wedding is private so only the close family attended.

While I just staring out of the windows in my room, I heard my phone vibrate, it means someone texting me a message. I grab my phone and saw Chaeyoung sending me a message. I check and reading what have Chaeyoung sending to me.

Jen, let's go out today. Please, baby? Come on, you never say yes. I am going to sulking. Hmph.

I just smiling widely at the message. Can you see how cute she is? Like it is hard to resists her. That's her charm though. Eventhough I always resists her offers.

You're so lucky that I actually feels so bored today. Let's meet. 5pm? At our usual cafe.

I replied at her message and looking at the clock at my phone. Now, its 4:15pm. I already showered so I will just change my clothes. I open my wardrobe and pick up my casual clothes. I pick a black short sleeves tank top with a black jackets and a blue jeans shorts. I also pick my white sneakers. I put all things that I pick up from the wardrobe on the bed and walks to make up table and applying a light make up. I let out my wavy hair and comb it. I walks back to the bed and start changing into the clothes.

When all is ready, I took a step out from the house. I catch a taxi and tell the driver the address of the cafe. While in a taxi, I text Chaeyoung saying I am on my way. In a minute, I got a message which is Chaeyoung replied back saying she's already in the cafe. Why this girl reached there so early? I look at the time and it shows 4:50. Wow, Chaeyoung actually reached first than me. I just type 'Okay' and turns off the light of my phone.

The taxi stop at the front of the cafe. I paid for the taxi and get out from the taxi. I walks in the cafe and found Chaeyoung at the side of cafe. But she's not alone. There's two man with their back facing me. This girl doesn't say anything about bringing others together. I will be so awkward then.

Chaeyoung saw me enter the cafe and waving at me. I lifted my eyebrows, questioning about the two man. She just smiling and gesturing for me to come to her. I walk slowly until the table. That two man shoot a look at me, there I realize that's Taehyung and his friend, Jungkook. I gift them a smile and sits besides Chaeyoung.

"Hi, Jennie" Taehyung greets me and I am smiling looking at him.

"Hi, Taehyung. And Jungkook. Chaeyoung didn't tell me that you guys are joining us" I said and looks away at Chaeyoung who is just grinning showing her white teeth.

"Actually I just wandering around and I met them so why not I am joining them. But suddenly I remember at you and I know you sits in your house must doing anything besides reading books so I asked you to come along eventhough I know you will resists but surprisingly, you accepted my offer" I let out a small laugh. This girl never stop being talkative.

"alright, aright. Stop , stop. You are so noisy" I said to her and she just pouts. Taehyung and Jungkook just smiling looking at us.

"So, Jennie, hows your day? Productive?" Taehyung asks me. When I am about to answer, the waiter come and put down what I ordered just now. I ordered my favorite caramel hazelnut coffee with a slice Indulgent cake.

"Hmm, actually my saturday sunday is not like others. It may be fun to me but to others, it is quite boring" I answered. I am about to continue but Chaeyoung cut my words.

"Yeah, that's right. So boring" She said while eating her cake. I just look at her and shake my heads.

"Yeah, that's example how people reacts at my weekends. I actually just sits at my house, reading books, and sometimes paintings" I continue as I am sipping my coffee.

"That hobbies suits you really well" surprisingly Jungkook did share his opinion. Usually he is the quiet ones and more comfortable hearing what people talking without interrupting. I let out a small laugh and nodding agree in what he said.

"You should hang out with your friends more. And of course this Chaeyoung. She looks like a girl who is lacks of love" Taehyung said jokingly and mocks Chaeyoung.

"That's what I most agreed" Jungkook continue as he put a spoon of cake inside of his mouth.

"Shut up, V. Before I put this spoon into your bad mouth" Chaeyoung fakes her anger and shows Taehyung the spoon in her hand. "You too, Jeon Jungkook" She continue as she looks at Jungkook.

"Aww, so scared, princess" Taehyung is mocking Chaeyoung and she just shoots him her glare.

"Aww, my name looks so sweet when it is who's saying it. Too much sweetness than this cake" Jungkook saying while giving Chaeyoung a playful smile. I can stop smiling. Too much cuteness.

"Jennie, should we go date together and leave this lovebirds alone? Too much sweetness in the air. I can't handle it" Taehyung says and laugh at Jungkook and Chaeyoung. I can see Chaeyoung is pouting and she is blushing. Aha, You are red as tomato, princess.

"Your face looks like it will be explode later, Chae. You are so red. Aha" I let out a laugh and Chaeyoung's lips is pouting even more.

"Yah, Kim Jennie. You also same? Teasing me?" Chaeyoung shoots a fake glare at me. I just continue laugh with Taehyung. Jungkook just shaking his head and let out a small laugh.

Without we realized, its been 4 hours we have been out and wandering around Seoul. Chaeyoung is someone who likes to travel so she likes go to there and there without know how to feels tired. Pity to Taehyung and Jungkook that they have to follow us wherever we go. The last place we go is Itaewon town. This saturday night, so many events happened there. And to be honest, I am not really into that. I don't really like a crowded place.

I look at the time now. It shows 9:30pm. Oh my God, its late already. I afraid there is no taxi to go to my place. From Itaewon to my place at Gangnam usually takes 35 minutes but tonight there must be traffics jam so I afraid I might be home after one hour.

I go to Chaeyoung and tell her that I wanna go home right now. So I might have to left her with this two man, Taehyung and Jungkook. Chaeyoung looks like she is thinking something and suddenly pull me towards Taehyung and Jungkook. Both of the men looking at us and lifting their eyebrows.

"Taehyung, since your house is one way with Jennie's, what if you help me send her home? And since Jungkook's house is one way with me, I will send him. Help her. Its dark already plus I won't let her go home alone" Chaeyoung's words is shocked me. There is no need to ask Taehyung to send me. I can go home with my ownself. Eventhough she is right, its dark already but I don't like burden them.

"It is okay, Chaeyoung. I can go home alone. I am a big girl you know. No need, Taehyung. Thank you. See you guys later" I resists the offer and tapping her back lightly. When I am about to take a step leaving them, I feels a big hand holding my wrists. I am stunned and look at the owner of the hand. Taehyung's.

"Don't make me look bad, please? I want to send you home. My own willing. You are not a burden" He said and gives me a wide smiling. I can feel the sincere at his voice.

"Ah, Alright then" I gifts him a slight smile and looks at Chaeyoung and Jungkook and smiling at them too.

"Alright, let's go" I didn't notice he still holding my wrist until he actually makes me walks beside him. I wanna let go of my hand but looks like he hold it neatly.

Taehyung opens the door for me and I enter his Range Rover. It is uncomfortable though being alone together with someone who I just knowing. Well, Taehyung and I have been close nowadays but still, it is awkward to do anything that related with first time with him. Its same like how I am in a car ride with Yoongi for a first time. Awkward.

Speaking of devils, I wonder what is Yoongi do right now. Did he notice I am not at home right now? Ah, like he cares I am at home or not. He never pays attention though. But I am still worried. This is the first time I go out at the night since I am married to him. Will he be angry? Will he allows me to go out though? I am not asking his permission this evening since I thought he is not minding much about me.

The ride have been so quiet. Taehyung also looks like spacing out. I also looks so sleepy. I am so tired today. It is such a tiring day with them. But I had fun. My eyes feels so heavy and I didn't notice I've arrived in front of my house. I've given Taehyung my neighborhood's address before he starts the car before. I don't wanna give him my exact address because I don't want him to send me infront of my house. I afraid Yoongi will see us. I don't wanna take a risk about what's he will think about me.

Taehyung shook my shoulder slowly and in a seconds, I wake up. I sits properly and blinks my eyes. Taehyung get out from the car and move towards the passenger's door. He politely opens the door for me and I put my handbag on my shoulder and get out from the car.

"Are you sure you don't want me to send you infront of your house?" Taehyung asks me. I just smiling and nodding.

"You don't have to enter the neighborhood. If you send me here at the junction, you can straight go to your house. If you send me in front of my house, you will have to make a u-turn and that's take a lot of time" I explain to him and hope he can understand it. Well, he just nodding and tapping my shoulder.

"Alrght if you says so. Goodnight" He says and smiling. I also gifts him a smile and turns around to take a step to my house.

"Jennie!" I heard Taehyung calls out my name so I turns back at him. I lift my eyebrows to him.

"I have a very nice day today. I hope we can get closer. I am so attracted to know you more" I blinks my eyes. I was snapping at his words. Taehyung just send me a wide smile and go inside his car. I send him by my eyes until the end of the road. I let out small laugh and smiling. This Kim Taehyung is so unpredictable.

I arrived at my house and looks at the watch in my wrist. 10:30pm. I let out a long sighs. Such a long day. I enter the door passcode and come into the house. I pulls off the sneakers and put at the shoes rack. The house looks so dark. Did Yoongi is not at home? Why the lights are all have been switch off? But I can feels the airconds. Did he forgot to turns off the airconds?

I pull the lights switch on and shocked to seeing Yoongi is there sitting and playing with the car keys. I automatically freeze there and looking at his back facing me. I look Yoongi stops playing with the car keys and throw it away in the glass table in front of him. He stands up and turns around facing me. I have no courage to looks at him. I just staring at the floor. I can feels that he is walking towards me. From the floor, I can see that he is already in front of me. Oh my God, his dark aura is coming to me. I am not breathing right now.

"Eyes on me. Now." He said to me with his low voice. His low voice is more scary, you know. I just follow his order and look at his eyes.

Oh my God, mum I need you right now. His eyes is so scary. How can it be more dark day by day? His eyes is piercing into mine and that's enough to make my legs feels so weak. I took a step behind to mind our gap. But he took a step closer until I have nowhere to walks because behind me is a wall. It is about a minute he just look into my eyes without saying anything. I am afraid of him but i don't know, I don't wanna to look away. His eyes, so tempting. I am attracted to it.

"Where did you go?" He starts asking a question.

"I-I just go out with m-my friends" I successfully answered eventhough a bit stuttering.

"I asked where. Seems like you're not answering my question right" He shoots a glare at me.

"At the cafe near to my college. And then, to Itaewon I go" I answer and looks away from his eyes. I look down and staring at the floor.

"I said eyes on me!" He lowly shouts at me and I am a bit shocked that I automatically look back at him.

"Itaewon? Where? Clubbing? Seeing your clothes here, it seems suits for clubbing" Now I am shaking. He touch my jackets there and there.

He suddenly flips my hairs to behind and hold my chin. He examining my face to my neck and down to my chest. My heart beating so damn hard. What he is doing right now? He looks back up to my eyes and he take a step closer. There's no space between me and him now. He put his head beside mine and i feels that he is inhaling my scent. After awhile, he took a step behind back.

"What are you doing right now?" He is not answering to my question instead he let go of my chin and walks up to the stairs. I was confusing by his action. He suddenly stops and without turn around, he is saying,

"Make sure you are not repeat this again. If I know you are coming home late again or doing something behind my back, then wait what I will do to you" I goes blinking my eyes and my brain starts thinking something.

So, what he did to me just now is to make sure I am not doing something bad behind him? He looks at my neck and chest to make sure there is no hickeys or what? And inhaling my scent to make sure I am not smell of cigarettes or anything related? Oh my God.

When I heard his room's door is closing, I climbs the stairs and come into my room. Today is tiring day and Yoongi makes it more tiring. Tomorrow I wanna rest a whole day. Aish.