Chapter 2

Tainted Love

Jennie's POV

Since today is the first day, I had a very productive day today. I have been so busy and I don't even bother to checking the time today. I was busily checking my new schedule. I sighed and take a long look at my new semester schedule. My schedule is quite pack and there are some classes that are not the same as Chaeyoung. Sometimes it's a bit boring if there's no Chaeyoung next to me in the class. Although sometimes it's good too but sometimes when a bored subject comes, I need Chaeyoung.

"Hey, whats up, babe? Whats wrong with that long face you're making?" I don't know where this girl come from, she just suddenly beside me, jump on my back and laughing at my face. Sometimes this girl can be pain in the .

"Chae, can you greet me properly and not make me shock like this? If I have a heart attack, I might be dead right now, darling" I replied as I make my long face looks longest. Oh how is that? lol I don't know. Just saying. I am so extravagant.

"Chill, babe. I am sorry, okay, Jen jen jen jen jen" This girl is makes her sorry face along with singing happily with my name. Chaeyoung did really show off her dorky side right now. How can I am not smiling at this?

"So, Chaeyoung, hows your schedule for this semester?" I begin asking her question about her new schedule. She just sighing. Well, exactly like me earlier but maybe i'm more worst?

"Ah, I don't know. Whatever giving to me, i'm just take it. If I'm not doing well, I will just taking it again next semester. Ah, I don't know I don't know. I just want to focus on music. You know right, If I want to continue with my music, I have to take this 'study until my brain explode' thingy. So here I am, taking whatever giving to me" Chaeyoung begin her nagging and i am just smiling.

Yeah, Chaeyoung is also come from well-being family. A business family. She is very into music and the instruments like guitar, piano and violin. But coming from business family, at least we must have a knowledge about business. So, that is her parents' condition. If she want to continue with the music, at least she must gains knowledge about business also. It must be balanced, music and business. That is the consequences  that she have to bears.

"Alright, alright. I understood, Park Chaeyoung" I replied as she just showing me her grin. We continue walking until the gate and seems like Chaeyoung's driver have been waiting for her.

"Babe Jen, I'm going back home first, okay. Take care" Chaeyoung says her goodbye after hugging me and I am smiling as a reply. I just look at Chaeyoung's car drive away until it is nowhere at my sight.

Everyday have been like this. I usually come home with a cab. Chaeyoung always invite me to come with her so she can send me to my house. But since our house is opposite way, I always rejected her offer. I don't want to be a burden to her. If she send me at my house, she have to take a long way to go to her house back.

Mom and dad always asking me to take a car license and drive my own car so it will be more easier to me but I don't want. That all because of since that incident, I am afraid. I become scared to drive.

Yes, the incident where's I lost the only one person that I loved all of my life. Because of that car accident, I become phobia. I will never forget about that. Because thats all happened because of me. I am the cause. So, I never drive since that day.

Min Yoongi? Mu husband? He is just my husband on the paper. He never acts as my husband though. I also never expect him to acts like one. I don't mind him hating me wth all his life bacause I am deserved it. So, I won't blame him if he hates me that much. I am okay. I already adapt with his behavior towards me.

Now, He looks more behave and controlled than before. Actually before this, he treat me worst. Like I'm no human. Everyday he will threat me, if he saw me he will lays his hands on my neck and choke me until i nearly not breathing, if in case we passed by each other, he will bump on me until I fell. So, I am more that grateful that after we have been married, he never treat me bad like before.

Ah, It makes me miss Min Joongi more. I hope you rest in peace, my dear. There's no a day that I am not missing you. I miss you everyday, darling.

I begin to realize that I have been space out until I feel my phone is vibrate as I received a message. I reach my phone at my jumpsuits' pocket and lights up my phone. I am a bit shock with what I saw. I received a message from Yoongi. For the first time. It is for the first time, I am telling you. I am shocked.

I don't know where he got my phone number. Because we never exchange our phone number. I know his number only because his mother, Mrs. Min giving me so I just save it without knowing. I didn't know he also have my number. Well, actually I don't know he actually want to save my number though. He hates me by the way.

I enter my phone password and begin checking his message. Oh my God, my hands so shaking I am telling you.

'We have to visit my parents at 8pm. Sharp. Be home, don't be late'

I am checking the time at my phone and it shows 7.05pm. I screaming lowly and go catch a cab at fast as possible. He want me to make up at 8pm and he just send me the message. How can he expect me arrive home and prepared until 8pm sharp? I am not robot you know. This jerk. Aish.

I arrive at the house exact on 7.20pm. Fortunately, there's not much traffic so I won't be stuck in traffic jam. I pay the cab and quickly get out from the car. I enter the door's passcode and jogging upstairs to my room. As usual, I know Yoongi must be at his room. He rarely sits on living room.

I enter the bathroom and take a quick shower. After that, I sits on my makeup table and wipes my face and drying my hair. I look at the clock and it shows 7.40pm. I roll my eyes and begin applying a bit make up. This jerk really makes me so hectic. I only applying a light make up, wears an earring and start combing my hair. After finished, I enter my wardrobe and my hands just snatching a black long sleeves thighs level dress. I already wear my undergarments in the bathroom so I just wear the dress.

I put all my things like phone, my must-have lipstick, in my purse before go out from the room. Oh my God, I am so nervous. This is the first time we visit his parents together and this is the first time we go out together. My heart beating so fast right now. I look at the clock and it shows 7.55pm. I don't want to be late or he will hating me more. I took my black heels with my left hands and my right hands that hold my purse open the door and before I come out, I took a deep breathe.

I walk to downstairs and look around to find him. I saw him at the living room. His back is facing me. Oh my God, what should I say? Should I talk to him first? Ah, did he already waiting for me? I'm dead. He must be angry right now.

"Next time, don't be late. I hate waiting for you" He said without looking back and I am a little bit stunned hearing at his words. Its been a three months since he talked to me. Three months! and as usual, his voice always send shiver down to my spine.

"I-I am s-sorry" I admit I am a bit stuttering and just looking down at the floor.

I heard he get up from the sofa and I brave myself to look at him. The moment I look at him, is the moment his eyes piercing into mine and I am a mesmerized by him. His dark brown eyes look so tempting and dark inside. It is so different with the ones Min Joongi had. Min Joongi had an ash brown eyes and looks like a flower blooms inside. So bright and beautiful.

I look away and regrets at my stupid action. How can I compared him to Min Joongi? And how can I am tempted by his eyes? Absurd, Jennie, absurd.

I look back at him when I actually heard him scoffed. He smirk at me while looking at me from the head to toes. I began feel uncomfortable when his eyes bored around my body. I just place my hands that hold the purse and heels, together.

I also just noticed that we are wearing a matching colors of outfits. He also wearing a black outfits. It added more his charisma and his dark aura. Ah, I hate that.

He start walking towards the door. I follow him behind and wearing the heels on. He unlocks his jade black audi r8 and enter the car. This man is all obsessed with black color or what? Ah, it suits him though. It will be weird if someone like him likes a bright color. lol.