Chapter 11

Tainted Love

"K-kim... Taehyung.." I called out his name a bit stutter.

I do not know how to handle this situation. In front of me now Yoongi is looking at me with a cold and scary gaze. Next to me who is standing now is Taehyung who looks a bit surprised to see me. I told myself to look cool and handle it properly. I don't make any faults by the way. Why I feels so nervous though?

"Whom you are here with? With Jeon Jungkook?" I begin to stands up and asked him. I tried to acts so professional now.

"No. I am just here with nobody" He said to me. But I know, from his eyes he want to know whom am I with and how am I related to the guy.

"Oh, I see. Ah, let me introduce to you. This is Min Yoongi. My.. err, acquaintance" I introduce Yoongi to Taehyung.

I don't know how to introduce Yoongi to Taehyung to be honest. I don't know how to pick a good words. It is impossible for me to introduce him as my husband. Friend? I don't know what friend should I labeled him. So, I just go with acquaintance.

"And Yoongi ya, this is my college's friend, Kim Taehyung" I introduce Taehyung to Yoongi too.

I saw Taehyung is stretched out his hand to shake hands with Yoongi. Eventhough Yoongi give a late response, I am glad he is still reaching Taehyung's hands. I noticed Yoongi observed Taehyung first before accept the hand shakes. After a seconds, they let go of both hands.

"I rarely see you at college nowadays. So, I wonder how are you these day. That's why I texted you yesterday" He said to me. His message. I forgot to reply it.

"Oh, I see. Yeah, I am a bit busy these day since I got a lot of assignments to be completed" I give him my answer. Well, It is 50-50 though. Either lie or the truth.

It is true I have a lot of assignments so I was so busy and It is also true that I've been avoiding him these day because, I don't know how to say it but I think he has something attraction for me. I just afraid if I am giving him a false hope.

"Oh really? I guess so. Hmm, It is okay. Anything, I will just texting you later" I am glad he is believing me and just go with the flow. But about that texting? Hmph.

"Ah, okay. Will talk to you later" I said wishing he will end up this conversation. Eventhough I am not looking at Yoongi, but I know he is looking at me with that scary eyes.

"Okay. See you soon" Taehyung bids a goodbye and waves his hands to me. I am just smiling and waves back to him. When I saw Taehyung is leaving the cafe, then I took my sit back.

Once I sits back, I saw his eyes is shooting at me. I feels so uncomfortable in my sit. I took my drinks and sipping on it.

"He is only a good friend of mine. I don't do this lovey dovey things on my college. I just went to study. That's all" I found that I am explaining this matter to him. He has to know though. 

"I don't care. I just hope I won't be seeing him again. I can shake hands today. But I can't guarantee for the other days" He said with his serious low voice.

"And if I caught you are with him acting so sweetly to each other, laughing heartily, or texting each other everyday, every night, well, do not underestimate what I am able to do. I just won't let it past" He warned me and stands up from his sits. I followed him walks out from the cafe and entered his car.

I can say that Yoongi has returned to his scary and frightening self. Once in the car, we rode the car and Yoongi the engine. The road looks pretty quiet so Yoongi drove his car at a relatively dangerous speed. I can feels my heart is pounding hardly in my chest.

I am afraid. I feels so afraid. I afraid something happened to both of us. It is constantly reminded me of Joongi. How he died in the car accident. I don't want the same incident happened to his brother too. Joongi will be hating me more.

"Yoongi yaaa... Please stop. Please slow down the car. I can't breathe, Yoongi yaa" I hold his hands and I planted my face on his arms. I can feels my eyes is tearing already.

I can feel his arm is a bit tensed. He did responded to me. I noticed the car have been slowed down while my face is still on his arms. I can feel that the car is no longer moving. When the car is totally stop, I can hear myself sobbing on his arms. Yoongi is freeze on his spot. I cannot feel anything from him left. But I heard he hit the car steering.

"Don't do this again, Yoongi yaa. If something happened to you, what should I says to your brother? I already be the cause of his dead. I don't want it to be happened twice. Please..." I don't know what am I saying anymore. I am just mumbling and here I am right now, I feels so sleepy. My eyes feels so heavy effect from my tears just now. I don't know anything anymore. I just want to sleep right now.

***

I can feel myself in a very soft mattress. I feel my body is very light and feels like my problem is all gone. I then opened my eyes and found I was in a very beautiful room. There is no one in the room except for me. It must be Yoongi that bring me here. But why he didn't wake me up though? Did he want to show to his parents that he is lovey dovey with me? Yucks. Not so Yoongi.

I gets up from the bed and walked around the room. The room is quite spacious. I walked to the balcony and found his balcony is facing toward the flower garden that owned by Mrs. Min. The view and scenery is very beautiful with a variety of flower blooms.

I walked into the room again and reached the towel, as well as the other things and went into the bathroom to refreshing my body. After 20 minutes in the bathroom, I got out of the with a complete dressing in my undergarments while drying the hair with a spared towel.

Once I went out from bathroom, I walks straight to my luggage to pick a clothes to wear. But I got shocked with what I saw in front of my eyes. Yoongi is sitting on the couch with his eyes scanning all over me. I freezed. My eyes wide opens.

"Wake up already?" That is the first thing he said to me.

And I still freeze in my spot.

"Such a new view to me. Since we didn't do the honeymoon" He continue as he saw me freeze and not saying anything.

I suddenly hiccups a bit and quickly grab whatever I see in my luggage and running back into the bathroom. But luck is never totally on us. I slipped on the bathroom and falls on my . My feels a bit numb but thankfully before I fell, I get myself holding on the sink beside the bathroom door so I am not fell hard on the floor. But still, my body is aching.

I can hear a footsteps coming for me. A quick one. I suddenly saw Yoongi in front of me already. He is checking my body to see if I bleeds or what. I feels a bit embarrassing because I am only with my undergarments and a towel that hugs into my body only. When he found nothing, he just left a heavy sigh. Did he worried about me?

"Why don't you just fell then your head is knock on the floor, or on the wall or what? So, you can think straight" He said in sarcastic manner. "Can't you acts like a grown woman already? Why did you runs like you saw a ghost?" He continue nagging at me. I found myself pouting. And sulking. My body is sick, okay? Can't he be good to me once?

I tried to get up on my feet and make sure the towel is hugging my body properly. As I already stands up, I found myself in Yoongi's arm. He pick me up, in bridal style. While I am in just a towel up to my thighs. Oh my God.

He then put me on the bed and walk to the bathroom back to pick up my clothes that fell with me just now. He hands me the clothes and I just reach for it.

"Just wear it here. I won't see. I still on my sane state" He said as he walk back to the couch and sits. He then pick his phone and playing with it.

I quickly changed myself into my pajamas and while changing to it, I am stealing a glance at Yoongi to make sure he is not seeing me changing my clothes.

Ah! There is so many things happened nowadays. I found myself dealing with this moodswings jerk. Many day is going to come and I don't know what the future holds on us.

***

I closed the book that I have been reading tonight. It is called '100 quotes for you'. I am leaning my back on the headboard and sighing slowly. Reading this kind of book gives me a uncontrollable emotion feelings. There is a sad quotes, a bright quotes, a inspirational quotes but I got a very deep effect by a sad quotes. I somehow can relate to my life now.

Yoongi is not in the room yet. I heard from Mrs. Min that she and her husband want to have a talk with Yoongi. Maybe it is about tomorrow's party or whatever, I don't know. So I just ask permission to go to the room first since we spent a long time talking already after the dinner.

But when I think about it, will I am sleeping on the same bed with Yoongi? Or one of us will be sleeping on the long couch there? I think it is better we sleep separated. So, I will just give up for the bed since it will take a lot of time arguing with Yoongi.

I took a pillow and walk to the couch. I lay on it and it does feel good. Not bad. The couch also is soft. I don't mind though. I think I can sleep anywhere. Even in jungle. lol.

"What are you doing there?" I automatically look at the voice. Yoongi's. When he entered the room? I didn't hear the door sound though.

"Nothing. Just, err prepare to sleep?" I am a bit hesitate while choosing words to replied him.

"At there?" He asked again. And I just nodding my head.

"Take your pillow and sleep on the bed now" Yoongi said lazily and went straight to bathroom.

I blinks my eyes. Did I hear it right? I am still dazing in my place. Until I heard thr bathroom door opened and Yoongi already changed to his pajamas. He look at me and walk to the bed.

"Did you want me to repeat myself?" Wait, so he is suggesting we sleep together? I thought he will give up for the bed and replace me sleeping at couch.

"Do you want me to sleep with you together?" I asked him for confirmation.

"Sleep beside me, and we are doing nothing" He said while already laying on the bed with his eyes closed. I walk slowly to the bed and hesitate should I or should I not. But in the end, I just laying beside him too. With a gap.

Just now I feels so sleepy. But now, I cannot sleep. I take a look at Yoongi. He already sleeping I think. I heard his steady breathe in and out. I turn my body a bit slowly and facing Yoongi. He looks so calm in his sleep. But he still got his cold looks.

Yoongi has a sharp nose, his eyebrows are neatly shaped, his brown eyes looks so beautiful and tempting although it looks very cold,  his jawline is also perfectly shaped and his lips, he has very nice lips. It looks pink and quite pale.

Without my consciousness, my fingers have touched his face. From his forehead, to his eyes, to his nose, to his jaw and to his lips. My palm is already cupping his face slowly. He looks totally different and none to Joongi. They are totally a different person.

I am falling to Joongi because of his bright personalities since I don't have it. And he always know how to make me smile and safe in his arms. But, now I found myself began attract to Yoongi because of his cold personalities and his hidden charms. His possessiveness that always keep me into him. His bull manner that keep getting me hurts but at the same time, I don't mind living with it.

Whats with this feelings? I can't be like this. I just can't but...

"Don't ever touch me like this again if you will not bearing the consequences" I am so shocked to hear the words coming from Yoongi's mouth. I thought he slept already. Did he know what I did to him until now? My palm is still cupping his face. Seems like it have been glued.

"Y-yoong-gi yaa" Only his name is coming out from my mouth. Other words is not coming now. It is stuck at my throat.

I look at his eyes. As usual, it is so mesmerizing and tempting. I found myself been drawn into him. I cannot looks away. I only want to stare into his eyes right now. I noticed his face is coming near to me. His eyes is looking at my eyes and my lips repeatedly. I do the same, looking at his eyes and lips simultaneously. I don't know but I feels like I have been hypnotized by him as I feels so sleepy right now.

Before I closed my eyes, I can feels Yoongi's breathe as he is near to me now. I suddenly shocked that I actually feel something soft is in my lips. I open my eyes widely and found that Yoongi is kissing me, on the lips.

He kissed... me. Yoongi is kissing me...

I don't know myself already. I just closed my eyes and follow with the flow. I bring my hands to his neck and just enjoying it. I feel so guilty that his lips feels so nice in mine.  It seems like I've been committed a crime or a sin. But a good ones.

Am I being selfish right now? I don't know...

 

 

Finally! A kiss scene. I debated on myself should I or should I not doing this scene. But in the end, I still did it!! I don't know but it is Chapter 11 already and I am gearing up for a kissing scene!! It is just a short and weak one. Should I do the long ones? With so much details? lol I will do it later. I will just think about it first. kehkehkeh