Chapter 10

Tainted Love

As planned, today is the day where's both Yoongi and me will go to his parents' mansion and stay there for two days.As usual, I will do my daily routine like cleaning my room, my bed and also my study table. Then I will shower and prepare to wear clothes.

Eventhough today is Saturday, I woke up a little early. Usually, every Saturday and Sunday I will wake up quite late as it is a weekends though. But today, I woke up a little early this morning to packing my luggage and my needs that I have to take there.

I did not pack too much because I was there for only two days. After all I just sit there at the mansion. I do not go anywhere. The party will also run in the mansion itself. So, I just packed a few strands of pants and shirts. Also do not forget on my undergarments. I still think what dress should I wear on the party. I need a fairly new dress. But when I think about it again, I have a lot of dresses that I never used in the wardrobe. So, I'd better just wear the existing ones.

When everything is settled, I close my luggage and place it on the edge of the bed. I started to look at the clock and it showed at 10am. It's still two more hours before we leave for my in-law. So, I still have time to prepare for my breakfast. I wonder if Yoongi is already awake or not? I did not hear any sound from his room this morning.

I got out from the room and down the stairs and went straight into the kitchen. I prepare the ingredients for breakfast. I only prepared the simple one as usual. Also not forgetting my hot milk. I bring all of it into the living room and put it down on the glass table. It is been a long time since I watch the television so I did turns on the tv.

While eating my breakfast, I changed the channel to other channel until I found something interesting to watch. I suddenly paused at a channel that aired a drama. The tittle is 'Black'. It looks interesting though. So, I watched it until I finished my breakfast.

I looked at the clock and found it was at 11:30 am. There is only 30 minutes left but towards the Yoongi room is just silent. Does he dozed out or he'll go out right away from his room at 12pm? I can never understand this man.

I just shrugged and walked into the kitchen to wash the dishes and headed back to my room. I get ready and get out of the room with my luggage and my things. I wait for Yoongi at the living room. I don't want him to wait for me like other day. While waiting for him, I just playing with my phone.

I hear the footsteps from the stairs and believe it must come from Yoongi. Who else would it be? The clock shows sharp at 12pm. This man is really did what he said. Indeed he went out at 12pm.

I saw him come downstairs with his luggage in his hand. I look at him from head to toes. Why did he looks so good with casual clothes though? He wears a long sleeves black sweatshirt with a brown trousers and it is enough to make me tempting. Oh my God, throw away your dirty mind, Kim Jennie. lol. Somehow his clothes is matching into mine though. I am wearing a long sleeves black and brown stripped tees with a long black jeans.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f486541537232387637344a4447513d3d2d3439323934343835392e313466356134343138383661653530323836363033383032333936362e6a7067

you guys can imagine jennie&suga with this clothes

"Like what you see? Have you done checking out on me? Because we are going to my parents' now. If you are not done yet, it's okay take your time. I give you a few minutes more" His words makes my face looks like a red tomato. So embarrassing, Kim jennie. I wanna hide my face right now.

"Oh, now you wanna play hide and seek? I would like to but seems like we don't have a time" He continue in sarcastic manner as he look at his watch.

"Alright, alright, I am sorry" I said and gets up walking by pass him quickly. I can't even look at his face right now. Aish. I heard he scoffed okay!

The ride is very quiet and calm accompanied with the music on the radio. We did not talk much. Maybe both prefer just like this. There are not many things to talk about. After all we are not even close.

I am just playing with my phone since there is not much I can do. I cannot reading in the car. I will have a headache. Feels like my head is round and round and I will feels like want to vomits. So, I will never read a book while a car ride.

"Kim Jennie" I am a bit shocked when Yoongi said my name. I automatically look at him.

"Why?" I asked him. I will never expect him to talk to me but he is actually did. Wow, unbelievable.

"How many of your friends that know about you? I means, about us?" His question sends me a unusual feelings.

"None" I answered very short. It is the truth actually. Yoongi is being quiet back. He continue focus on his driving.

That's right. Nobody knows about me and Yoongi. About our wedding. As how we held the wedding privately, so only a few know about it. Not even Chaeyoung. I have known Chaeyoung since my first semester on college. So far, we have been friends for almost 1 year and more.

Joongki's death occurred on my first year at college. At that time, we just began our friendship. Chaeyoung knows about Joongi. She knew what happened that day. And since that day, Chaeyoung has never opened about Joongi anymore. She knew I would be sad to remind about what happened to him. And she knew how I am blaming myself for that incident.

About Yoongi, I think it's better if Chaeyoung does not know about it. I can not imagine what Chaeyoung's reaction to this matter. My boyfriend died in a car accident that involved me too but within a year, I was married to my boyfriend's younger brother. Do I look very easy and cheap? hmph.

"You have a long sighs" Yoongi's voice bring me back to the reality. He heard me sighing. I look at him and he is still focusing on the road. I look into his eyes and his eyes is on it usual state. The emotionless eyes.

"How about you? Did any of your friends know about us?" I asked the same question back to him.

"None too. I have no reason to telling peoples around about it" Damn! Can't he choose the words that are not going to hurt me?

"Yeah, you're right" I just agreed with his words. There is no point on arguing about it. After all, he was right.

The ride is continuing being so quiet. Since there is not much to do left, I just closed my eyes and wanting to take a nap. I woke up early this morning. I need some good sleeping again. The journey usually take about 45 minutes but since today is a busy day, it may takes around an hour or more.

About awhile ago, I received a message from my mother in-law asking me where we are right now. I have to answer her that we were stuck in traffic. Today is a hot day and this traffic jam make it more hotter.

I was awake from sleep when I felt someone was nudges my arms twice. I looked out the car window and found we were in the parking lot of the mansion. I looked beside me and found Yoongi is looking at me with his well-known emotionless look and he is lifting his eyebrow to me.

"Wake up. And, please wipe away your saliva. You are dirtying my car" His words did shock me. He said that and get off the car to reaches for our luggage.

I wipes the edges of my lips and I found nothing at all. He LIED! Aish. I get off from the car and reach for my luggage and my things. I follow behind Yoongi and walks towards the front door. We went into the mansion and walked in searching for Mrs. Min. Even from the start, I just followed Yoongi from the back.

"My dears, Yoongi & Jennie" I automatically turns around when I heard a voice calling for us. It is Mrs. Min indeed.

I just smiling widely to her when she welcomed us with a wide hands. I went into her hugs and I feels she is caressing on my back a bit. After me, she hug Yoongi and give him a heartily smile. 

"Please take their things and bring it to their room" Mrs. Min ordered her maids to do so. And she lead us to the living room.

I am a bit sunned hearing to her words. Their room? Oh ya, I will sharing a room with Yoongi, of course. It is impossible that we will stay in separated rooms in his parents'. Ah, me so dumb.

"I know what you are thinking. So silly" Yoongi speaks his mind and then he walked ahead of me. Oh my God, did he can read my mind?! Jerkkk.

"Oh ya, I just remember. Yoongi yaa, I want you to bring Jennie to my friend. You know, Mrs. Lee, the owner of Leeise Boutique, right? I already asked her to make a dress for Jennie for tomorrow" She said happily to Yoongi dan then looking at me with a wide smile.

Mrs. Min asked her friend to do a dress for me? Oh my, so generous of her. I am a bit shy knowing that she did that for me.

"I am busy" Said by Yoongi while leaning his back to the couch. So annoying!

"It is okay, mom. I appreciate you actually care and did it for me. I will take it by myself. Just lend me one of your cars" I said to her. I am being sincere though. No hard feeling to Yoongi. I don't expect him to say yes.

"Are you being serious, Min Yoongi? You resists me now?" There is no a bright voice in Mrs. Min right now. She shoots a glare on Yoongi.

"Mom, I am tired. I've been driving to come here for one and half hours. Just asks our driver to send her if you are worried that much to her" Yoongi is frowning now. Ah, did they really have to fight because of me? I feels so guilty right now.

"Okay, then. Fine. I will drive. Let's go, Jennie" Mrs. Min said as she stands up already waiting me to follow her. I am a bit hesitate. Why am I stuck in this situation? Ugh.

"Aish. Fine, fine. I will go" Yoongi get off from the couch and begin walks to the front door. "You, faster" Yoongi continue without turns back.

I look at Mrs. Min and she is giving me a thumbs up. She is smiling again and gesturing me to go follow his son. Yeah, she is happy but I am the one who will face his son's anger though. Haih.

***

We finally entered Mrs.Min's friend boutique, Leeise Boutique. She have so many beautiful well-designed dresses and suits for men. My eyes is going to blind to look at all those dresses. So mesmerizing.

I look Yoongi is already sat on the couch while playing with his phone. The car ride just now is so heartsick. His words bang bang bang over there, over here just to make me hurts. Sometimes, I feels offended but sometimes I just okay. I already adapt with it I guess so.

"So, you are the one who is always been sweet in Mrs. Min's mouth? Oh my, You are so pretty" I heard a voice and saw an elegant woman that maybe a same age with my mother and Mrs. Min.

I give her a wide smile showing I am happy to meet her and she spread her arms on me. I reacts to her hug and give her a hug too.

"I am Jennie. Kim Jennie" I introduce myself and she just nodding happily to me.

"I know. Mrs. Min always talk about you. And you are somewhat feels a bit familiar to me. Have we been met before?" Her question shocked me.

Did.. I met her before? Did she know my parents? But I always getting myself unnoticed though. I never meet my parents' acquaintances or accompany them to party whatsoever. Or did she actually used to saw me with.. Joongi?

"I believe you may be used met her because her parents' are well-known people also. Now, can we get things faster?" Yoongi interrupted us and that woman just smiling.

"Aigoo. Our Yoongi is grown up already. Now, you already have a girlfriend, I can see how much your mother feels so happy. But your attitude still doesn't change" I can feel that there is so much awkwardness in the air.

"How can you are falling on him though?" She continue as she laughed. I saw Yoongi already rolled his eyes and sits back on he couch.

Mrs. Lee asked her worker to bring the dress to us. Her female worker walks and bring it to us. Without they know, that girl is stealing a stare at Yoongi though. Ouch, so annoying. I take the dress from the girl and give Mrs. Lee a thank you. I can't see the dress yet because it is being covered. I will just take a look later in the room.

Before we are going back, I am hugging with Mrs. Lee bidding a goodbye. She asked me to come over when I need a dresses. I just nodding and then followed Yoongi walks out from the store.

When we are in the car, I thought we will go back to the mansion back but instead Yoongi change the direction and drive to somewhere I don't know.

"Where we were going to?" I asked him.

"Anywhere I like" That is a example of Yoongi being so annoying. He can never answered me right.

We stopped at in front of a cafe. Yoongi turns off the engine and walk out from the car. I followed the same as I also get off from the car and follow his step. He then come inside the cafe and took a unnoticed place to sit. I sit opposite to him.

"One coffee latte and a chocolate caramel ice cream waffles" Yoongi ordered as the waiter come to us. The waiter then turns smiling to me waiting for me to order.

"A caramel macchiato and an indulgence cake" The waiter is nodding and dismiss from our table.

"You are giving a smile to people too much. tsk tsk" I look at Yoongi as he is saying so. I did frowned. I don't see any problem with that. What's wrong with him?

We both just enjoyed our foods and drinks as we are in the cafe. I got a message from Yoongi's mother asking where I am. Maybe she afraid Yoongi is doing anything bad to me since he got angry before. I just smile at that.

As we are eating, I heard a bell ringing on the cafe's door showing that there is people that entered the cafe. This cafe served a good foods though. So, I guess people likes to eat here. I just continue eating my foods and drinks my macchiato until I heard someone is calling my name.

"Jennie?" I look where the voice come from and so shocked when I see Taehyung is around three step beside me.

I automatically look at Yoongi as he look at Taehyung and then turns his gaze to me. His eyes. I remember that eyes. I saw that eyes the day when my phone is crashing on the wall and falls on the floor. I swallowed my saliva. My heart beating so fast.

Why is this happened now? While I am enjoying eating a good foods. Ah! I closed my eyes for a moment. But inside, I just hope I don't have to open my eyes. You're dead, Kim Jennie.