Chapter 1

Tainted Love

Tomorrow will begin a new semester for Kim Jennie's study. This is the second year for the semester and Thanks to God for facilitating the learning process. She also got acquainted with new friends. Even though she was not very much socialized, she also managed to get friends.

One who is often close to her nothing else is Park Chaeyoung. Park Chaeyoung is a very cheerful and loud girl. Quite clingy and has her own charms that can make people interested to her. Her personalities are totally opposite to Jennie since Jennie more to quiet girl and prefer getting unnoticed by people.

But even so, they still be close friends and understand each other. That's what Chaeyoung likes about Jennie. Jennie's quiet attitude caught her attention. She likes to be friends with such a girl. Since she is loud kind of girl, she have to find a friend who was opposite her so that it would be more balanced. That's what Chaeyoung thought.

Everything is okay for Jennie. Her study, her family, her friends. But in life, it's not always beautiful. It will not run smoothly all the times. There's also something that always give her uneasy feelings and make her hearts beating hardly.

Min Yoongi. A name that always makes her feeling suffocated.
 

If she counts, it's been almost three months since the incident occurred. Yes, his marriage with Min Yoongi. Over the past three months, nothing really happened. They prefer not to collide or contradict. They are more than happy to escape from each other.They rarely meets each other eyes. Talking to each other? That's absurb. Three months and they never shared anything.

The only things they shared together is the day they tied to each other. Their marriage day. They shared a kiss and a room. But nothings is more. Kiss? Yoongi only slightly kiss her cheek after their vows. Room? They have to. It will be weird if they are not sharing a room together at their marriage day. Moreover, they are not sharing a bed since after the marriage, Yoongi just coming to their room late and slept at sofa.

After three days staying at Yoongi's parents mansion, Yoongi's father, Mr. Min gifts them a house for they staying together. Mr. Min hope that they can get know to each other more and get closer when they are alone together. Little that he know, that things is not really change anything.

When they were together in the house, Jennie would rather sit in her room and read a book to fill her spare time. She rarely comes out from the house. Only for important thing she's been out. Sometimes Chaeyoung will ask her to accompany to shopping. Also sometimes she will go out to visit her parents. Or go out to buy groceries. But she rarely went out to buy groceries actually because if she cooks, she's the only one who is eating. There will not be much since Yoongi never ate anything she cooked. She knows Yoongi hates her so she's not so aggrieved.

Jennie just noticed that she was space out when she heard the front door. She knows that Yoongi is back. She quickly runs upstairs towards her room and sits in her bed. She turned to watch the clock on the wall. It shows 12 o'clock in the morning. Jennie did not notice that she had spent time a lot of time reading a book in the living room.

She walked to the reading table and put the book she had read on the table, then walked to the bathroom. She brushes her teeth and cleanse her face and goes back to the bed. She pulls her blankets up to the chest level and closed her eyes as she hopes tomorrow will be more beautiful than ever.