Chapter 37

When A Stranger Kisses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No wonder you wanted to come back here all of a sudden” said Mina before showing her back to him. 

 

“M-Mina! Mina Mina!” 

 

Before chasing after the love of his life, he handed his nephew to Somi. 

 

“Chaeyoung! He’s crying!” Somi trying to carry the baby properly. 

 

“Just hold him for a while! I need to stop Mina” 

 

He dashed towards the elevator and saw that one of the elevator have reached the lobby. He used the stairs and sped his way down. 

 

He arrived at the lobby in just seconds. There, he saw Mina heading her way to exit the building with tears. 

 

“Mina!” 

 

He can assure that his voice was loud enough for everyone to hear but Mina won’t stop walking away. 

 

Chaeyoung then stopped right in front of Mina and held both of her shoulders. 

 

“Mina, please hear me out!” he said while panting for air 

 

“I don’t want to!” she pushed away his hands 

 

He stopped her from walking away again and held her shoulders tightly. 

 

“It’s not my baby. Or Somi’s. It’s my sister’s” 

 

“You’re lying! You never told me about you having a sister” she cried 

 

“Well, I don’t know why I didn’t tell you. Perhaps she’s not so important in our relationship?” 

 

“Chaeyoung!” 

 

He looked deeply into her eyes, “Mina, don’t you trust me?” 

 

She looked back at him with those teary eyes of hers. He wiped away her falling tears using his thumbs. 

 

“Why is the baby with you?” she asked softly 

 

“My sister, Rose, she’s in Africa for a month. She only has trust on me to take care of baby Kevin” 

 

“Really?” 

 

He sensed that she had cooled down a little. He slowly let go of her shoulders and nodded. 

 

Then he heard her saying, “Kevin is a cute name” 

 

Chaeyoung smiled and sighed in relief. Thank goodness he cleared the misunderstanding in just minutes. The best record he ever made. 

 

“But why is Somi in your house?” Mina asked angrily 

 

He then let out his hand, “If you trust me, and love me, take my hand and let’s go back to my house for some clear explanation” 

 

She looked at his hand and bit her lower lip. Her eyes moved upwards to his warming eyes. Mina then slowly let her fingers to inter wine with his. 

 

“That’s my pengu” smiled Chaeyoung 

****************** 

 

In America, after their coincidental meeting at the cemetery, Tzuyu and Sana decided to spend some time together at the Central Park. 

 

They were sitting on the grass and had the best spot at the park where there were less people around. Sana decided to stay away from the public since her popularity was increasing time to time. Plus, she didn’t want anyone to suddenly interrupt their moment. 

 

Tzuyu had his head lying on Sana’s laps while she was reading a novel. 

 

“I can’t see your face” he pouted with his puppy begging eyes because of the book as the barrier between their faces 

 

“Quiet Tzuyu. I’m trying to read” said the focused Sana 

 

He then looked around trying to distract her eyes from sticking to the words in the book. He plucked a flower with yellow petals on it. 

 

“She loves me, she loves me not,” He plucked the petals one at a time 

 

She moved her face away from the book and raised one of her eyebrows. 

 

“What are you doing?” 

 

“Quiet Sana. I’m trying to pluck these petals” he with his cocky face 

 

She smirked and placed the book aside. She set her palms behind her back and observed the tanned guy. 

 

“She loves me not, she loves me, she loves me not-” 

 

Tzuyu suddenly stopped after meeting the last petal which he will say ‘she loves me’. He looked up and saw the beautiful eyes of hers looking back at him. 

 

“Well?” she grinned 

 

He threw the flower with one petal left away on purpose, “Oops. Look it flew away” 

 

Sana sent him an icy glare, “Tzuyu, my hair is not even flying” 

 

She took the book and placed it on his face on purpose as revenge. 

 

“Ouch” mumbled Tzuyu 

 

“Now keep quiet Mr. Chou Tzuyu” 

 

“Sana” 

 

“Sshh” 

 

“Sana, I need to ask you something” 

 

She can hear him clearly even though he mumbled against the book on his face. 

 

“Not now Tzuyu” 

 

“Pretty please?” he spoke with a cute voice 

 

She rolled her eyes and moved the book away from his face, “What is it?” 

 

He smiled after meeting her beautiful face. 

 

“Sana” 

 

“Yes?” her fingers were gently playing and twisting his perfectly styled hair

 

 “Should I forgive uncle Minwoo?” he asked 

 

Her fingers stopped and her eyes moved from his hair to his eyes filled with curiosity. 

 

“I’m stuck in between. To forgive or to forget. Tell me Sana, what should I do?” 

 

She can’t believe her ears that Tzuyu was actually talking about his uncle. And his anger didn’t build up or any other negative expressions. She was surprised. 

 

“Sana, are you okay?” he asked 

 

“I’m just.. shocked. You’re asking me about your uncle?” 

 

He then let out a small chuckle, “Yeah. Surprised of myself too” 

 

Sana lifted her hand and caressed his cheek, “Don’t you love him?” 

 

He slowly nodded his head like a child. His action caused her to giggle. 

 

“Humans make mistakes. Mistakes are meant to be forgiven” she smiled. “I think you should forgive him. Everyone knows he made a mistake. He must’ve regret for what he has done” 

 

She resumed, “If it’s not because of uncle Minwoo, we wouldn’t have met Tzuyu” 

 

It’s true what she said. Tzuyu went to Korea because of Mr.Minwoo’s request for business work. If Tzuyu did not accidentally meet with Sana in Korea, they wouldn’t know each other’s existence by now. 

 

The cold palm caressing his cheek slowly became warm after he held and caressed it. He kissed her palm before pulling her down to capture her lips. They ended their conversation with a passionate kiss. 

*************** 

 

“Here. Have a glass of water” 

 

Chaeyoung, Mina and Somi were sitting in the kitchen. Somi handed Mina a glass of water to cool herself down. Baby Kevin was soundly asleep in Chaeyoung’s bedroom. 

 

“So, what actually happened here?” Mina asked after looking at the baby stuffs all over her boyfriend’s house 

 

“Alright please don’t misunderstand again, Mina. I was just helping Chaeyoung out since I have experiences taking care of babies” explained Somi 

 

“But why you?” 

 

“I was at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter