Chapter 36

When A Stranger Kisses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Please stop crying!” 

 

Chaeyoung cannot take it anymore.  He just got home from work and he was tired. He planned in his mind to take a good rest by watching a movie from his TV channel monthly subscription. Unfortunately, baby Kevin just had to ruin his resting time. 

 

“You’ve been crying for hours. What do you want from me??” he pulled his own hair and spun around. 

 

The baby wouldn’t stop crying even he played peek-a-boo with him. 

 

“Boo!” 

 

Still crying. 

 

“Chak!” 

 

Crying louder. 

 

“Where is baby Kevin? There he is!” 

 

Somehow, his peek-a-boo game scared the baby and made him to cry even louder. 

 

Chaeyoung plopped to the couch and lay like a dead body. 

 

“I’m tired. Very tired. Can you stop crying already?” he stared to the ceiling with the crying baby lying by his side. 

 

Nothing could stop the baby from crying. He did feed baby Kevin. He did change the diaper. What else it could be? 

 

“Okay!” he stood up and looked down towards the baby. 

 

“What is it do you want? Pizza? Starbucks? Xbox? Diablo III?” 

 

Then he took his peas and gave to the baby. 

 

“Eh?” 

 

Amazingly, baby Kevin stopped crying. 

 

“Wow. This is a miracle!” Chaeyoung cheered by himself like an Olympic game. 

 

Suddenly his eyes caught something. Since he left the peas to be ped, the baby took one of the peas out and began to on it. 

 

“No!” he took it back. “Not on my Mina peas!” 

 

Note to self, never steal or take whatever from a baby’s hand. Especially when the baby wanted to on it because of its itchy gum. 

 

“Not again!” Chaeyoung looked at the baby crying again. 

 

He groaned and put the peas aside. Then he carried baby Kevin to his arms. Amazingly once again, the baby stopped crying. In fact, the baby on his tiny thumb and closed his little eyes. 

 

Chaeyoung was silenced by the baby. Somehow, he felt like a father. 

 

“Well.. I guess you’re a hugger huh?” he whispered 

 

“Okay then” he sat on the couch and the TV. “Let’s watch movie together” 

******************* 

 

“Alright everyone. That’s all for today’s meeting” said Tzuyu 

 

The staffs packed their stuffs and praised Tzuyu for his hardwork. 

 

“Good job Tzuyu shi” 

 

“It’s great to see you like this sir” 

 

“We’ve mistaken about you. You really can handle this company well” 

 

Tzuyu smiled at the staffs before everyone exited the room leaving him alone. He took a deep breath and loosened his tie. He took a sit at one end of the table and observed the room quietly. 

 

Flashback 

 

“Morning everybody!” Tzuyu walked in happily 

 

“You mean afternoon, Tzuyu? You’re just in time, for lunch hour” Mr.Minwoo teased 

 

“Afternoon? Okay then. Good afternoon everyone!” Tzuyu sat down joining the meeting 

 

“Yes everyone. Introducing, the CEO of Chou’s Enterprise. Or can we add the word ‘lazy’ in front of CEO, Tzuyu?” Mr.Minwoo was not done teasing his nephew 

 

“Ha ha very funny uncle” said Tzuyu 

 

“I was just joking Tzuyu” Mr.Minwoo chuckled as he resumed with the meeting. “Let’s proceed with the meeting” 

 

Mr.Minwoo resumed discussing with everyone in the meeting room about the company’s stock and shipment. While Tzuyu? Well of course, he had no interest in whatever they were talking about. 

 

‘Piu piu piu. Boom!’ 

 

The sound of video game. Yes, Tzuyu was playing a game using his iPhone. Mr.Minwoo and the other workers stopped their discussion to look at Tzuyu. 

“Ehem” Mr.Minwoo cleared his throat 

 

Tzuyu moved his eyes from the screen of his iPhone to look at his uncle. He was smiling when he was playing the game but it faded away when everyone’s eyes in the room was targeted at him.  

 

“Umm. Yeah yeah! I agree. To whatever you guys are discussing” Tzuyu changed to his manly voice and kept away his iPhone while nodding his head many times. 

 

End Of Flashback 

 

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. 

 

He whispered to himself, “Where are you, uncle” 

*************** 

 

Jeongyeon was at the park taking a good walk and decided to do some jogging. It was the second round jogging around the lake until her phone rang. 

 

“Nayeonnie!” she answered the phone quickly after looking at the caller ID 

 

“Hi Jeongie! Hehe” 

 

“Hi! How are you? What are you doing?” 

 

“I’m fine. We’re now at the waterfall!” 

 

“You reached the waterfall already? Cool! So what did you do along the trip?” 

 

“Knowledgeable things though. And also I’ve been missing you..” Nayeon mumbled on those last words 

 

Jeongyeon heard it very clearly, “Hehe. Me too” 

 

“Oops I can’t talk for long. We need to continue our trip” 

 

“Wait. I wanna ask you something” 

 

“Okay” 

 

“He didn’t do anything to you right?” 

 

“Young K?” 

 

“Yes. Who else” 

 

“Don’t worry about it Jeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter