Chapter 28

When A Stranger Kisses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You found me 

 

“Chaeyoung?” 

 

Mina can definitely recognize the person from behind. The height of the person was very familiar. One thing different about him was, his hair colour. 

 

The person slowly turned around, and flashed her with a warm smile. 

 

“Hi Mina” said Chaeyoung 

 

Mina was definitely surprised to be seeing him, in America, without telling anyone. When she saw his face, she felt the warm love again. She admitted that she missed Chaeyoung so much. But Mina decided to play a little angry game with the latter. 

 

“Son Chaeyoung, what are you doing here?” she crossed her arms and put on her serious face 

 

“M-Mina.. aren’t you surprised seeing me?” Chaeyoung’s face turned into a cute innocent looking expression 

 

Chaeng you’re so cute 

 

“Why should I? I didn’t really except you to be here” she shrugged her shoulders 

 

“But..” 

 

“If you’re here to break my heart once again, please, just leave. I don’t want to be played again” 

 

“Mina, please I-” 

 

“Did you come here with Somi? Why? Accompanying her to her dance competition or whatsoever she’s attending here in America?” 

 

“Stop Mina” 

 

“Listen Chaeyoung I am still upset from the incident happened last time and I don’t have time to be with you right now. I am so tired and I want to leave” 

 

Mina quickly walked away leaving him behind. 

 

Was I too harsh? 

 

“Mina please wait!” 

 

He suddenly appeared in front of her and blocked her way. This scene was familiar to her. It was the way how he suddenly stopped her car after the incident happened. 

 

“Please stay for a while..” he said 

 

“Tell me one good reason why should I stay, Chaeyoung” 

 

“Because I came all the way here from the other side of the world with no one knowing about it so that I can man up myself to come straight to you and apologize for breaking your fragile heart even though you don’t need me anymore” 

 

Mina was struck by his words. She never saw this side of him. 

 

I still need you Chaeyoung.. 

 

“I know that I’ve let you down, and made you cry, but please put all your belief in me that, I don’t have any more feelings for her. What I’m saying is true and I am serious. I know I shouldn’t return her kiss but it was all unexpected. You didn’t like it, and I didn’t like it either, much worse” 

 

She watched him from eyes, to the nose, to the lips. She observed his face that she missed a lot. 

 

“I’m sorry for making you cry, making you upset, and shattered your heart. Trust me, I didn’t mean to do all that because I love you, Mina. Yes I love you. I don’t care how many men have you loved before this or right now because I know myself that I love you the most. And I have set in my mind that if I want to love you, then I must not make you sad or heartbroken but the thing is I have done all of that” 

 

He suddenly kneeled down on his knee. 

 

“Mina, please give me a second chance. I can make you happy, happy as ever you could be. I’m already happy because I was with you, and I hope I still am. Even though you don’t need me, but I need you in my life. Everyday was a miserable day for me back in Korea after you left me do you know that? I can’t stand another day and I need to see you, I’ve been missing you so much” 

 

She watched him trying to catch his breath. He really let everything out which left her speechless. 

 

Chaeyoung looked at her hands and gently held it. 

 

“and I don’t want the history to repeat itself” he looked up to stare into her eyes.  

 

“Few years ago I was left alone by her, she went overseas to pursue her studies. She left without a word. And you did the same thing.  I felt the pain back then and I think once is enough, I can’t let myself suffer again” 

 

Mina’s eyes started to fill with water by itself. 

 

“Please give me a second chance, accept my apologies, accept my feelings, and accept myself again” he tightened his grip 

 

She was trying hard to fight back her tears but he can already notice her watery eyes. 

 

“Stand up” she commanded 

 

Chaeyoung blinked his eyes twice after receiving that serious tone of hers. 

 

“What?” 

 

“I said stand up” she said 

 

He let go of her hands and slowly stood on his feet. He watched her expression, she looked kinda upset. She was definitely throwing a glare at him. 

 

“You could’ve at least called or something so that I can put you to sit at the front in the event earlier” she glared 

 

“M-Mina.. are you okay?” 

 

Suddenly he saw a tear rolling down on her cheek. 

 

“Mina why are you crying?” he was getting concerned 

 

Mina ran towards him, “I hate you” and hugged the latter tightly. 

 

Chaeyoung was taken aback at her sudden hug. He can hear her sobbing in his shoulder. 

 

“I hate you so much for being such a romantic person at times like this” 

 

She’s crying because of that? 

 

Now that’s cute 

 

“You really shocked me” he chuckled and naturally returned the hug 

 

“Please don’t leave me alone again” she mumbled in his shoulder 

 

“You’re the one who left me” 

 

“I don’t care” she turned her head and buried her face into his neck. “I still need you. I always need you” 

 

Chaeyoung smiled, “Then I won’t leave you” 

 

“I love you too, Chaeyoung” 

 

The very first confession of love from Mina towards him. Now that’s heaven. 

 

“Am I forgiven? Am I accepted again?” 

 

“Yes I accept Son Chaeyoung back but no you’re not yet forgiven” 

 

“Aha.. okay..” 

 

“Chaeng, are you wearing insoles?” 

 

“Yeah kinda.. Americans here are so tall and I feel, short..” 

 

“No wonder you look a bit tall and I feel comfortable hugging you” 

 

They both laughed after that. They totally missed each other’s laughter, even smiles. And now they found themselves hugging one another. 

 

“Let me send you home, pengu” 

 

“Okay” 

**************** 

“It’s great to hear you’re getting better mom!” Sana bear-hugged her mother 

 

“Oh I’ve been missing you dear” 

 

Before heading home, Sana and Tzuyu decided to pay a visit at the hospital to check out on her mother. After having a short meeting with the doctor, Mrs.Minatozaki was actually getting better day by day. But they can’t assure Mrs.Minatozaki’s health to be fully recovered because anything unexpected might happen. 

 

“I missed you too mummy. Sorry I haven’t come here often lately. Been busy with work and stuffs” 

 

“Stuffs?” Mrs.Minatozaki cocked an eyebrow and glanced at the tanned guy who was standing behind Sana. 

 

Sana looked at Tzuyu and back at her mother with a shy smile plastered on her face. She avoided her mother’s eyes and her cheeks turned pink. 

 

Tzuyu innocently asked, “What?” 

 

“It feels great to see you in a happy state, darling. And I’m very proud of you when I watched you walking on the runway stage today” the old lady tucked a strand of hair behind Sana’s ear 

 

“You watched me?” asked Sana 

 

“Of course. From the TV, silly. It was showing live” laughed the old lady 

 

The tanned guy held Sana’s waist with one arm and said, “She was the best! Jjang!” 

 

“Oh stop it Tzuyu” she playfully punched his chest 

 

“Come on I’m dead serious!” he smiled 

 

“Okay I get it” she giggled 

 

“She always throws me a wink from the stage” he said to Mrs.Minatozaki 

 

“Tzuyu!” 

 

“What? I’m just telling a true statement” he laughed 

 

Sana couldn’t help it but broke into laughter while hiding her blushed cheeks. The tanned guy laughed along and gave the latter a peck on the cheek. 

 

Mrs.Minatozaki thought to herself that finally she can see her daughter’s a thousand worth smile again after a long time. She knew that Sana won’t go this far when she’s in a relationship but this time, everything’s changed. Tzuyu is the right guy. 

**************** 

 

The tanned guy had his elbows set on the kitchen counter observing her trying to figure out on what to cook for dinner. They decided to have dinner at Sana’s house but she forgot that she herself doesn’t know how to cook. 

 

Tzuyu had already put on a grin after watching her taking a pan and a spatula but later she stood there frozen not knowing what to cook. 

 

Sana turned around and saw Tzuyu trying to hold back his laughter. She shot him a glare. 

 

“What?” she glared 

 

“Are you sure that you know how to cook and what to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter