Chapter 27

When A Stranger Kisses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The tanned guy woke up from his deep slumber due to the sound of his phone alarm clock. Yes he has his own alarm clock and he sets it. Don’t really want to be late for work anymore. He had the feeling that as the boss, he needs to show good working personality to his workers. Well, glad that he realized now. 

 

He turned his alarm clock off and then turned his head to face another person lying on his arm. 

 

He smiled looking at her. She looked so beautiful even when she sleeps. He removed a few strands of hair blocking her face so that he can lay a kiss on her forehead. 

 

“I love you Sana” 

Tzuyu slowly moved away from her embrace. He climbed off the bed and put on the same clothes from last night. He warmly smiled looking at her again. 

 

He then left the house after leaving a peck on Sana’s lips. 

************** 

 

Jeongyeon lazily walked in the hallway with a sulky face. She had been missing someone. She had no idea when the person will be back from the Euro trip. Jeongyeon missed Nayeon very much. 

 

Still having a distance from her locker, her eyes suddenly caught someone. That person was using the locker beside her. According to her knowledge, the owner of the locker beside her would always be Nayeon. 

 

Her eyes slowly grew bigger and the corner of her lips curled upwards. 

 

Heck yeah, Nayeonnie is back! 

 

She was just about to run towards her but a third party caused her to stop her actions. She suddenly saw Young K approaching Nayeon. Her Nayeon! 

 

‘What the hell is going on?’ 

 

She looked at them both smiling and giggling at each other. But that scene didn’t last long after one of the DAY6 band member called Young K to go to somewhere. She saw him waving at Nayeon and left. 

 

Jeongyeon put on her serious angry face and stomped her feet towards Nayeon. 

 

“Nayeonnie” she called with a serious tone 

Nayeon turned around and hugged Jeongyeon tightly, “Jeongie! I missed you so much!!” 

 

Nayeonnie, is hugging me! 

 

Hehehehehehehhehe 

 

Jeongyeon had forgotten about getting angry to Nayeon in just split seconds after receiving the warm hug from the latter. 

 

“Did you miss me?” Nayeon loosen the hug but her hands still on Jeongyeon’s shoulders 

 

Jeongyeon was smiling like an idiot, “Of course” 

 

“I bought you some souvenirs! And the Euro trip was amazing! So many story to tell you” 

 

“Ahaa” she was still smiling like an idiot 

 

Suddenly they heard the bell rang signaling the students to be in class at that moment. 

 

“Let’s go Jeongie! Time for class” Nayeon grabbed her books and walked away leaving Jeongyeon behind 

 

Jeongyeon blinked her eyes twice, thrice, many times. 

 

Wait 

 

I was supposed to be angry at her 

 

….. 

 

The anger feeling rose back in her and her lips turned into a pout. Her eyes filled with fire and set like a bull ready to tackle. 

 

'Watch out Young K, Nayeonnie is mine. And I’ll make her mine'

 

**************** 

 

'What should I do?'

'Now Jihyo knows everything .Her reaction, would not be the same as Tzuyu’s. '

 

Mr.Minwoo was standing by the window to think about anything that would clear his problem. Just anything so that his nephew and niece would still accept him as a family. 

 

'Tzuyu’s anger definitely is not a joke. I know my nephew'

 

Something rare about Tzuyu was that the tanned guy had the anger feeling buried deep inside him. But if that anger in him is dug out, his rage would be at the top. Like a buried lightning getting ready to be revealed so it can strike something. But the problem is, it’s not easy for him to get mad. It needs an acceptable reason for him to change to the Tzuyu that not everyone knows.  

 

“Halo uncle!” 

 

The sound of his nephew entering the room all of a sudden caused the old man to startled. 

 

“Tzuyu! You scared me” Mr.Minwoo rubbed his chest 

 

Tzuyu laughed and came nearer to him, “Haha. Sorry uncle. Are you okay?” 

 

“Yeah I’m fine. What brings you here?” 

 “I’m leaving early today because I have a runway show to attend” 

 

“Sana invited you?” the old man raised his eyebrows 

 

“Hehe. Yes” 

 

“So, you guys are together?” Mr.Minwoo smirked 

 

“Oh well, we are official alright” Tzuyu couldn’t stop smiling widely 

 

“I’m happy for the both of you. Say hi to her for me yeah?” 

 

“Sure thing!” 

 

Tzuyu headed to the door but stopped when his uncle called him. 

 

“Umm.. Tzuyu” 

 

“Yes uncle?” he turned around 

 

“Can I ask you a question?” 

 

“Yeah. Shoot it” the tanned guy smiled innocently waiting for the question 

 

“What if..” the old m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter