Announcement

When A Stranger Kisses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone ~~ Firstly, I want to say sorry. I want to inform you that I will change the characters in this story. I will swap Jungyeon's and Nayeon's character in this story. So Jungyeon will be Tzuyu's sister. I've been thinking alot about this. I know this will give an effect to the reader who's already fond with Nayeon's and Jungyeon's character in this story. When I choose Tzuyu's younger sister character I didn't think twice and immediately I choose Nayeon just because I love to see Natzu interaction. Then when I re-read this story from the start till the end I'm getting confused with the character that I choose. So I hope you will understand my situation and support my decision. I know this will take a long time with the change of character. So I'm really sorry to all of the reader of this story. 

Secondly, I want to explain that in my previous chapter which regarding Tzuyu's dark skin. That was just supposed to be some joke. I have no other intentions about that. So I hope the reader don't take it too seriously.

Thank you everyone. 

( I'm sorry for my grammar if it make you confused when you read this, English is not my native language so I hope you will understand)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter