Chapter 20 + Sana's Past (2)

When A Stranger Kisses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Omo isn’t that Minatozaki Sana?” 

 

“Oh my, she is so beautiful in person. Wait, who is the guy next to her?” 

 

“No, please don’t tell me what I think it is” 

 

“First, Mina. Now her turn?!” 

 

“Why are these priceless models ripping our hearts..” 

 

“But if they’re happy, then.. we should be happy.. *sob sob*” 

 

Tzuyu and Sana entered a café together. Yesung helped to send them. Right after they stepped into the café, all eyes were on the priceless model. After seconds of spazzing away, the fans started to notice the tanned guy who was walking together with her. Soon, the café was filled with whispers and gossips. 

 

“Umm.. should I leave or something? People starting to kill me with their glares” Tzuyu scratched the back of his neck 

 

“Just don’t look at them and be natural” she smiled 

 

The tanned guy can’t help it but to look around and observe the people who were looking back at him. He gulped a big amount of saliva passed down through his nervous throat. Among the majority fan boys which were around 18 to 25 years old, he then noticed another fan boy was sending him a deadly glare. And it was just a fat healthy little kid. The way the kid looked at him made him to be scared and he ended up hitting a wall which he didn’t notice it was in front of him. Everyone started laughing at him, including Sana. 

 

She went to him while giggling, “Are you okay?” 

 

“Uhh.. maybe” he covered his face and silently groaned in pain 

 

“Come on Tzuyu” she chuckled while interwining her fingers with his and went straight to a special table which the café reserved just for artists and their companions. 

 

The people who laughed at Tzuyu left their jaws hanging while watching those beautiful fingers locked with his.  

 

“What is their relationship?” 

 

“What happened to Mark?” 

 

“I heard they got divorced” 

 

“Wow.. celebrity life is complicating” 

 

The waiter just took Tzuyu and Sana’s orders. Sana can easily ignore those eyes on them both but for Tzuyu, he’s taking a long time to get used to it. 

 

She noticed him glancing at other people and looked back at the table. And then back to the people. His eyes were like a recycling machine. 

 

“Tzuyu, you look so nervous” she giggled 

 

“Well, this is my first time getting so much attention” his hands were placed politely on his laps and his back stood straight 

 

“Just act normal. This is just the start anyways” 

 

“Huh?” 

 

“In 5 seconds, people gonna start flashing their cameras” said Sana while checking her iphone 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Flash* 

 

*Flash flash* 

 

*Flash flash flash* 

 

*Flash x100* 

 

The tanned guy covered his eyes, “Wow. I wish my bodyguards were here to become our wall” 

 

“Why didn’t you bring them this time?” 

“I came for vacation. Not for work. But if it’s for work, I don’t think they will follow me anymore” 

 

“Why not?” 

 

“Let’s just say, I’m starting to work. Like, really work. I mean like sitting on the office chair and-” 

 

“I get it Tzuyu” she laughed. “What made you starting to like work?” 

 

“Well I won’t call it ‘like’ for now. Just getting the feel of it. And maybe it all started because of you?” 

 

“What did I do?” 

 

“I don’t know. You know, since I met you, I kinda feel the responsibilities, and my role and stuffs” 

 

“So you’re saying that I am the one who made you stay in the office, without anyone had to physically make you stay in there?” 

 

“Something like that” he nodded 

She shook her head and chuckled, “You are really something”    The waiter then came and brought their orders. Just simple sandwiches and beverages for both of them.    The tanned guy dug in his food without waiting for her. She looked at him, eating like a bear. Perhaps he didn’t eat anything since when he walked out of jail.    “Tzuyu” she called    “Yeah?” his eyes went up to look at her with his hands still holding the sandwich    “Why didn’t you do anything, when he kissed me?”    He looked at her with his mouth still munching and swallowing the food.  She sounded like she was expecting something from him during the court when Mark forcefully put his lips on hers. Looks like she noticed him doing nothing but just watched them. He thought for a second, trying to find the best answer, be he couldn’t.    “I.. I don’t know..” his eyes fixed on hers. “Why?”    She faced down and looked at her foods, “Nothing. Just asking”    He was confused. He couldn’t tell how she was feeling. Maybe because he didn’t know her personality yet.    “Tzuyu” she called again    “Yes?”    “When are you going to tell Jeongyeon?”    “Tell what?” he raised his eyebrows    “Tzuyu, you can’t always hide the sadness in you just for someone else. Sometimes you have to let it out so next time you can feel better” she said    “Wait, how’d you know about that?”    “Chaeyoung told me. But Tzuyu, sometimes you can’t be overprotective all the time you know?”    “Chaeyoung told you? What else he told you about me?”    “What if Jeongyeon finds out that you are all easy going just because of her? Won’t she feel a little bit guilty?”    “Sana, I wanna know what else Chaeyoung told you” his voice went deeper.    That was the first time, Sana heard his deeper voice. Was that the real him, or he was just being serious?    “What else did Chaeyoung told you about me?”    She leaned backwards and looked away, “The rest is not important actually”    Then, none of them spoke. It was rather an awkward silence or they had the feeling to talk but they were scared of one another.     He sighed and decided to break the ice, “She’s the only one I got”    She lifted up her face to look at him.    “She didn’t get to feel the love from a mother but I did. She didn’t get the chance to have more time with our dad but I did. That’s totally not fair for her” he said    “Does she feel like that?” Sana asked    He shrugged his shoulders, “Maybe she’s hiding it”    “How do you know?”    “You have a sister too right? You should know the feeling”    She nodded, “You’re really a great brother, Tzuyu”    He smiled warmly.    “Hey, since you actually know something about my life, why don’t you share something of yours?” said Tzuyu    Sana nodded and began to tell him something that he doesn’t know about her.        Flashback (Sana’s Past II)    Krystal came into Sana’s room.    “Unnie, I don’t like Mark” she sat on her sister’s bed    Sana was surfing the internet using her laptop. She turned and faced the younger girl, “You think you’re the only one? I don’t like him too and I’m trying my best to get away from him”    “But I heard mummy and daddy talking about arranging your marriage with Mark”    “What?! No way! Heck no!”    Sana walked out of her room and made her way downstairs to the living room. She saw her father happily watching television. She took the remote and turned it off.    “Sana honey, daddy was watching it” said Mr.Minatozaki    She crossed her arms, “Arranging marriage huh? Me and that jerk?”    “Now watch your tone there young lady. And Mark is not a jerk, he’s a nice guy”    “Daddy, you just called me a ‘young’ lady and yet you want me to marry at this age with him?”    “Hey I’m thinking what’s best for you. Besides, we must follow our tradition. Your mother and I got set up by my parents when we were your age”    “No you’re thinking wrong dad! I don’t care for traditions or what so ever but I don’t want to have any relationship with Mark Tuan!”    Mrs.Minatozaki came into the living room after hearing noises, “What’s going on here? Sana why are you shouting at your father?”    “Mom, please tell me I’m not marrying Mark” she came towards her mother    “Why not? He’s such a nice guy, Sana. He’s perfect for you”    “No he’s not mom he isn’t”    “What makes you think like that?”    “I have a bad feeling about him. I don’t like him, mummy. Please” her eyes were teary    Mrs. Minatozaki looked at her husband. He just shoved his hands into his pockets while looking at his teary-eyed daughter clinging onto the mother’s arm.    “We’re currently in the process to arrange your marriage, Sana. I’m giving you some time to think about it. And I hope you will accept this” said Mr.Minatozaki    Sana can’t believe her parents would do that
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter