Chapter 19 (Part II)

When A Stranger Kisses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Hello everyone ~~ So here it is the double update for today !! Hope you enjoy it . See you soon ~~

 

“I know everything” 

 

Tall, tanned skin with black hair. He was followed by a younger girl behind him. The moment when he stepped in, it made Sana’s heart to beat faster. And also to make the corner of her lips to rise up almost reaching both of her ears. His sudden presence in the court room made Sana to feel alive again. 

 

Krystal leaned towards Mina to whisper, “Who is he?” 

 

The red hair girl smiled, “That’s Tzuyu” 

 

“More and more coming in! Is there anyone else going to step into the door and interrupt this case?!” Jonghyun slammed his hand on the table 

 

The younger girl who followed Tzuyu from behind, which is Jeongyeon, went to take a sit beside Krystal. 

 

“Hi Mina unnie. Sorry we’re late” Jeongyeon whispered 

 

“Glad that you came back” Mina smiled 

 

“Hi there. I’m Jeongyeon” Jeongyeon extended her hand to Krystal 

 

“I’m Krystal” Krytal smiled and shook her hand with hers 

 

“I’m sorry for barging in and interrupt your discussion, Your Honor. I am here as a witness” Tzuyu went straight in front of the judge’s huge table. Then he turned to look at Sana, “Also as her supporter” 

 

Sana shyly smiled when she received the warm smile from the tanned guy. 

 

“What is your name, son?” asked the judge 

 

“My name is Chou Tzuyu” 

 

Mark then stood up and pointed at Tzuyu, “Your Honor, this guy here have been trying to take my wife away from me! He was the one who barged into my house, punched me in the face and kidnapped my wife!” 

 

“I told you I did not kidnap her. And last night you really did brainwash me and I’m not gonna let than happened again” 

 

“Your Honor how can you let this person in here? You’re supposed to call the securities to drag him out of here!” said Mark 

 

“Your Honor, may I have this time to speak out my words as a witness?” asked the tanned guy 

 

“Tell me the reason why I should let you stay, Chou Tzuyu” said the judge 

 

Tzuyu moved his from the judge to one certain girl whom he had in mind ever since from the airport earlier. No, not just from the airport. He had her in mind, ever since they first met. The first time when their lips met each other without planned. 

 

“Because I’m her only hope” 

 

Those simple words that came out from the tanned guy’s mouth sent a tingling feeling towards Sana.  

 

Mark pfft-ed “You can’t be serious-” 

 

The judge cut his words, “Silence! Chou Tzuyu, I’m giving you a few minutes to continue this case” 

 

But then Tzuyu scratched the back of his neck, “Actually this is the first time I’m in a court. So I don’t know the rules here..” 

 

“The clock is ticking” said the judge 

 

Sana silently giggled at Tzuyu’s sudden nervous feeling. 

 

The tanned guy cleared his throat and looked around the court room. The chairs were filled with public people and reporters. Then he moved his eyes to Jeongyeon. He saw the younger girl gave him a smile and a nod. He knew the meaning of it. It means everything will be fine. 

 

“Your Honor, my late father once said to me that, if we do good deeds to people, then they will do the same thing to us” 

 

Tzuyu resumed, “The first time I met Sana, I didn’t know that she’s really famous in this country. I didn’t know anything about her. But after I get to know more about her, now I understand something about life of another person. Yes she got her own natural beauty; she has gotten the title that other models are envy of, everyone loves and adores her, but, behind that fame, she actually has been living in a miserable life” 

 

Sana listened to each word he said. She never knew that there’s actually someone in the world that completely understood about her life. 

 

“Mark here, Your Honor, he is a very good looking man, no doubt. He’s rich, good looking and has a beautiful wife who is a model, Sana. Let me tell you something that maybe the others in this room have talked a lot about him, but let me make it more visible; he is really not a good person. I’m sorry I can’t find other words with respect to describe his personality. I’m going to be very bold here” 

 

Mark rolled his eyes, “Your Honor this is ridiculous” 

 

“Defense, please remain silent” commanded the judge 

 

Mark groaned and leaned his back against the sit. 

 

“Your Honor, Sana did plan to get Mark’s signature but her plan did not went smoothly. I went to check on her at his house after Mina said there might be something wrong going on. When I arrived, I saw Mark hovering on top of Sana on the bed. But she was unconscious. Yes I did pushed and punched him. But my intention was to save her. Your Honor, why would a couple have fun with one another when another person is unconscious?” 

 

Judge Dongwan asked, “How are you so sure that she was unconscious?” 

 

“I saw clearly with my eyes that her clothes were ripped off. No it was not taken off but it was split into half” 

 

The judge nodded. But suddenly, they heard the door opened. Everyone turned to look at the person who just entered politely without slamming the door. 

 

Mark and Sana was surprised because it was their driver, “ Yesung?” 

 

Yesung the driver bowed to the people before walking in slowly. 

 

“Great. One more person to enter. Anyone else?” Jonghyun said with sarcasm 

 

Judge Dongwan sighed, “Okay who’s this?” 

 

Mark replied, “He’s my driver”. Then he turned to look at Yesung, “Yah what are you doing here?” 

 

Yesung came to the front slowly walking passed Tzuyu to make his way to the judge’s table. 

 

“What’s your name and why are you here?’ judge asked 

 

“My name is Yesung. I am Mark shi and Sana shi’s driver. I am here to give you something” 

 

Yesung took out something square looking shape item from his pocket. The securities quickly took out their guns and batons because they found him suspicious. But the judge signaled them to put away their weapons. 

 

Judge Dongwan took the item from Yesung, “Recorder?” 

 

“I’ve been waiting for this day to come. I’ve had enough watching Sana shi suffering for a long time. This is a recorder, Your Honor. Please press the play button” said Yesung 

 

The judge then clicked onto the ‘play’ button. 

 ~~

"When will my miserable life end?” 

 

"Until you fall in love with me" 

  

"I don't think my love for you would ever exist in the universe" 

 

"Don't cross the line Sana" 

  

"You know what? I would rather commit suicide than spending the rest of my lifetime with some jerk like you" 

 

"Hey! You should be glad that I saved your family's finance! If it's not because of me, you, your mother and your sister would be a beggar living on the streets!" 

  

"I would rather be a beggar than being your wife!"  

 

"Drive" 

  

"Yes sir" – Yesung’s voice 

  

"You are lucky that we're in the car with someone else watching us. If we were at the house right now, your cheek would've gone red" 

 ~~

The judge’s eyes went bigger. Not just the judges, even everyone else in the court room. 

 

Mark threw a deadly glare towards his driver, “How dare you do this to me, Yesung ah” 

 

“I’m sorry sir but it’s time for everyone to know the truth” replied Yesung 

 

Yesung faced the judge again, “Please press the next button” 

 

The judge obliged and the tape played. 

 ~~

“Anyways, you know what to do right when we’re in public later, darling?” 

 

“Hmm” 

 

“I don’t take ‘hmm’ as an answer Sana” 

 

“We’ve been ‘acting’ for four freaking months and you don’t have to ask me the same thing over and over again okay” 

 

“I’ll appreciate it if you have a nicer and lower tone not a raging one” 

 

“Can you just stop treating me like I don’t understand a thing in this world?” Sana raised her voice 

 

“For the last time, my love, your tone” 

 

“Yes. I know what to do when we go in public, honey” 

 

“That’s more I like it” 

 

 “Even your tone can give an effect to your family. Comprende?” 

 

“Let’s pretend that you heard nothing” 

 

 “Yes sir” 

 ~~

Mark slammed both of his hands on the table and pushed his chair using the back of his knees, “YESUNG YOU’RE FIRED!” 

 

Yesung calmly replied, “I’d rather be” 

 

He faced his lawyer, “Don’t just sit there and do something!” 

 

Jonghyun blinked his eyes and looked at his client, “I think we’re screwed, man. I’m sorry” 

 

Mark can feel his temperature rising. He was really boiling inside. Everything’s not going his way. He walked away from the table, went towards Yesung and grabbed the colars of his. 

 

“You were my loyal worker, BETRAYER!” 

 

“You’re right. I ‘was’ ” Yesung smiled 

 

The judge took his gavel and knocked it onto the table, “Stop it and return to your sit please, Mark shi!” 

 

Mark pushed Yesung away on the shoulders revealing Tzuyu who was standing behind. 

 

“Yah what are you-” Tzuyu wanted to stop him but he was fast. 

 

He was fast that he managed to lay a punch on the tanned guy’s face. He sat on top of him and punched Tzuyu again. 

 

“Security!” shouted the judge while hitting the gavel. 

 

“Mark! Get off him!” Sana ran towards them 

 

“Oppa!” Jeongyeon stood up 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter