Chapter 18

When A Stranger Kisses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*ding dong* 

 

*ding dong ding dong* 

 

Jun Ki just stirred in bed and ignored the doorbell. 

 

*knocks* 

 

This time he heard loud knocks on the door and at the same time the doorbell rang. He hissed under his lips and woke up from his dreamland. He looked at the digital clock beside his bed. 

 

“It’s freaking 2am! Who the heck is at the door?!” Jun Ki forcefully threw away his blanket and marched to the front door. 

 

Without even bother to check who was at the door by the door hole, he opened the door and yelled. 

 

“What do you want?! I’m trying to sleep!!” 

 

“Wakey wakey~” 

 

In just a few seconds, Jun Ki felt a stinging pain on his head and he fell down on the floor. Soon, his eyesight was blurry and he only saw two unrecognized men pulling him up. Later, everything went black. 

**************** 

 

*The sound of the steeled railing door getting unlocked* 

 

Still in the same position sitting and leaning against the wall, Tzuyu opened his eyes waking up from his sleep due to the sound of the door. The tanned guy turned his face and saw the policeman unlocking the door. 

 

“What’s going on?” he asked 

 

“Chou Tzuyu, someone’s here to see you” said the policeman 

 

He saw the policeman moving aside letting someone to enter the cell. It was someone who got him arrested. Mark Tuan. After the latter entered, the policeman locked the door again and walked away. 

 

“Hi there” Mark waved 

 

Tzuyu gritted his teeth, “What do you want?” 

 

Mark smirked. He made his way to the bed and sat on it facing to Tzuyu. He rested his elbows on his knees. 

 

“Listen carefully Tzuyu-” 

 

The tanned guy cut his words, “No you listen carefully! You better get me out of here coz you know I didn’t do anything wrong to Sana!” he pointed his finger at him 

 

Mark backed up a little bit and chuckled, “What a stubborn guy. I was gonna set you free and I did told you to listen to me but you cut my words” 

 

“Set me free?” Tzuyu asked 

 

Mark nodded, “Yup. But I’m not gonna let you go just like that right?” he giggled. “There’s a word what I like to call ‘condition’ ” 

 

“What do you want from me?!” 

 

“Go home” 

 

“What?” 

 

“That’s right. I want you to go back to America. And, leave my wife alone” 

 

“You are really a bad guy, Mark Tuan” 

 

‘Now let’s turn the table’ – Mark said in his mind and silently grinned 

 

“I’m the bad guy, or you?” asked Mark 

 

“Huh?” 

 

Mark stood up, went to him and sat beside him. He copied the way Tzuyu sat. Back leaned against the wall and an elbow rested on one knee. 

 

“I know that you are a kind man, Tzuyu. You pity other person who’s in trouble and you would love to help them” 

 

The tanned guy listened to his words. 

 

“You pity her because of her miserable life. And everyone’s pointing their finger at me” 

 

Tzuyu nodded. 

 

“Let’s think of it Tzuyu. Don’t you think that, you’re just actually blocking someone to love someone else?” 

 

The tanned guy moved his eyes from the floor to him. 

 

“You see my point here? Without realizing, you are just the obstacle between that certain people who wanted to share the love to the other. And right now, I’m trying to make a happy family with my wife by sharing my love, but she just wouldn’t return back my feelings because you are in between” 

 

The words that came out from his mouth made Tzuyu to suddenly remember his conversation with Jeongyeon the other day. 

 

Flashback 

 

“And one more thing. Oppa, why are you not rejecting my relationship with Nayeon? Why are you so carefree?” 

 

Tzuyu smiled at her and ruffled her hair, “Why should I create an obstacle for someone to love? What I see in my eyes is a Romeo and a Juliet. The small thing is, the Romeo is a chicken to confess” he chuckled 

 

“Yah oppa!” Jeongyeon shouted at him. Her loud voice caused everyone near them to turn and look at them.  

 

End of Flashback 

 

‘Why should I create an obstacle for someone to love?’ 

 The tanned guy didn’t expect that those words would reflect back to him. He just looked straight to the floor. 

 

“Do you feel me, Tzuyu? All I’m trying is just to make her happy” 

 

Tzuyu asked, “If you want to make her happy, why must you treat her harshly?” 

 

Mark was taken aback by his words. 

 

“I had to. I can’t just let her stay silent and gloomy the whole time” 

 

“You know why she’s acting like that. It’s because you lied to her about her dad” 

 

‘How the heck he knows about Mr.Minatozaki?! Damn it’ – Mark silently cursed 

 

“Tzuyu, yes I did lie to her. I wanted to make it up to her and tell the truth. But just at this particular time, you appeared in her life, man” 

 

The tanned guy stayed silent still looking at the floor. His mind was occupied with many things. It was as if his mind split in half. One for good and one for bad. The bad side of his mind was slowly affecting him as Mark slowly succeed to make Tzuyu be on the same road as his. 

 

Mark looked at his serious face. Mark was full of curiosity to know what was in Tzuyu’s mind. Did he successfully play with Tzuyu’s mind? 

 

“Come on Tzuyu. What if the same thing happened to your little sister?” 

 

Tzuyu looked at him when he mentioned about Jeongyeon, “How’d you know about her?” 

 

“Well, I heard that you have a little sister. But just chill, man. I’m not gonna hurt her or anything. I just wanna tell you what if your little sister wants to love someone else but she can’t because there’s a third party being an obstacle in her relationship with that someone” 

 

Tzuyu definitely doesn’t want that to happen to Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon was really in love with Nayeon but she’s just afraid to confess. What if someone took a step faster than her to take away Nayeon? No, Tzuyu will not let that happen to her little sister. He promised to make her be happy. 

 

“What do you say Tzuyu?” Mark waited for his answer. “I can let you go, and you can let me live a happy life with Sana” 

 

The tanned guy stared at the floor for a while. He must make the right decision. Stay, or go home. 

************** 

 

Sana came together with Mark to the police station to set Tzuyu free. Due to the rules, only one person can enter to meet him. Since Mark made a deal with her, he should be the one to enter. 

 

She waited for about half an hour for those two guys to come out. She wanted to check her phone but it was out of battery. She sighed and just waited. 

 

After a few more minutes later, she saw a familiar figure coming out from the door. It was Tzuyu who was being escorted out by one policeman followed by Mark behind him. 

 

“Tzuyu!” She smiled and stood up 

 

But Tzuyu didn’t smile back. The tanned guy just looked back at her. The policeman let go of him and he slowly made his way to her. 

 

“I’m so glad to you’re out” said Sana while smiling from ear to ear 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry for interrupting your relationship” 

 

Those words came out from Tzuyu’s mouth. And Sana just couldn’t believe what the tanned guy just said. 

 

“Y-you’re kidding me right?” she tried her best to smile. 

 

Tzuyu just looked at her. He was lost. His mind went blank. 

 

“Please tell me that it’s all a joke, Tzuyu” her eyes starting to get teary 

 

 

 

 

 

“Bye Sana” 

 

The tanned guy moved his feet and started making his way toward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter