Chapter 9

When A Stranger Kisses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*bell ringing* 

 

“That’s it for today. There will be a short test next week so make sure each one of you does revision this weekend” 

 

“Yes sir” replied the students 

 

Nayeon and Jeongyeon had just finished their two hours long Math class. Jeongyeon was still bugged by the dream she had about her father while Nayeon totally focused during the classes. 

 

“Nayeonnie, I had the same dream again” Jeongyeon tapped her fingers on the table while her chin rested on her other palm 

 

Nayeon looked to the latter sitting beside her, “I pity you Jeongie because the dream must have been bugging you. You even looked like it was hard for you to focus in class” 

 

“There must be really something hiding behind my father’s death case” 

 

The older girl patted Jeongyeon on her shoulder, “But hey. Tzuyu oppa is coming home tomorrow right? You just have to tell him and then we’ll work on it” she smiled. 

 

“We?” Jeongyeon looked at her 

 

“Yeah, we. I will help you and Tzuyu oppa to solve it” Nayeon gave another sweet smile before standing up to leave the room 

 

‘Hehe. We~’ – Jeongyeon blushed 

 

They both then walked out of the classroom and headed their way to the cafeteria to fill their hungry grumbling stomach. Jeongyeon couldn’t be happier because they both were walking close beside each other. 

 

‘Perhaps right now is the time’ 

“Nayeonnie” she called 

 

“Yes?” Nayeon answered 

 

“You know… there’s something I wanna-” 

 

Suddenly a group of noisy and screaming girls were crowding one corner in front of them. They were pointing and cheering after looking at something on the wall. 

 

“Jeongie, what’s going on over there? Let’s check it out!” Nayeon moved faster to join the crowd and check what was going on. 

 

“Oh gosh. Why now? Why now?!” Jeongyeon mumbled under her breath and groaned 

 

When it comes to an exciting but curious moment, Nayeon will become easily attracted to the situation. This just made Jeongyeon’s confession to get interrupted again. 

 

Nayeon reached at the crowd first followed by Jeongyeon behind her with a sulky face. 

 

“Omo Jeongie! It’s DAY6!” Nayeon’s face brighten up after looking at a DAY6’s poster pasted onto the wall 

 

Looks like the crowd were spazzing over DAY6’s poster. 

 

“Oh. The band?” Jeongyeon asked without any interest 

 

“Not just the band! They are ‘the’ band! The hottest band in our university! Omo Jeongie they are having a concert this weekend!” 

To Jeongyeon, it was like having a girlfriend getting high because of shopping and not knowing what to choose. But according to the current situation, Nayeon was not even her girlfriend and she was just getting high because of a boy band instead of shopping. 

 

“Yay” Jeongyeon replied heartlessly 

 

“Jeongie , what to do? This weekend the professor said must do revision!” Nayeon’s face turned into a disappointed one. 

 

“Yes Nayeonnie. We must revise for next week’s test. So we should study-” she couldn’t finish her words because Nayeon was faster this time. 

 

“I think I have to skip my weekend revision Jeongie. This is DAY6 we’re talking about! Oh my look at Young K. He’s so handsome!” 

 

There. Right at that moment. The very first little scar appeared on Jeongyeon’s heart caused by Nayeon. Thank god Nayeon was just fan girling if not it could get worse. 

 

“Jeongie, Young K is so handsome and talented in music. Oh my. I think I’m falling in love with him” 

Nayeon said with both of her hands holding together while looking at the poster 

 

The little scar suddenly made a longer one on Jeongyeon’s heart. If the heart was a real glass, it would’ve shattered into pieces by now. 

 

“Oh well. Let’s go eat, Jeongie” 

 

“I lost my appetite” 

 

“Really? Well that’s too bad. By just seeing the DAY6 poster made me feel hungrier. I’ll go first Jeongie. See you later!” Nayeon waved at the latter and walked away leaving Jeongyeon behind. 

Jeongyeon’s face turned sulkier after the younger girl had gone from her sight. She turned to the wall, walked closer to eat and started banging her head against it for a few times. Then she looked at the poster and did a ‘merong’ before walking away, while holding her head because of the pain from banging it a few seconds ago. 

************ 

 

Meanwhile in Korea, 

 

“Oh gosh my head” 

 

Mark just woke up from a deep slumber. He found himself covered with a blanket with only his boxers on. He felt a warm hand placed on his chest and a weight on his right arm. It was the same lady from last night who invited him to ‘spend’ the night with each other. 

 

He silently removed himself from the embrace of the lady with an unknown name or identity. What he knew was he had a great time last night. 

 

His phone which was placed on the table lamp was ringing. To not wake up the lady, he quickly grabbed his phone. 

 

“Hello?” Mark answered it while rubbing his eyes 

 

“Rise and shine buddy” 

 

“What’s up Jun Ki ah?” 

 

“How you’re feeling? Great?” 

 

“Sober” 

“How was last night? Keke” 

 

“Not bad” he chuckled 

 

“Haha. Good to hear that. Well just wanna give you a morning call. I’m at work right now” 

 

“Oh. Thanks for the call. See ya later. I need to go to work too” 

 

“Aite. See ya buddy!” 

 

After ending the call, Mark grabbed his shirt and pants which were tossed to the floor from last night’s session. He buttoned up his shirt while staring at the lady still sleeping on the bed. He took his wallet and slipped it into the back pocket of his pants. Then he took his Rolex watch and tightened it around his wrist with his eyes still fixed on the ‘clotheless’ lady. 

 

Without making any noise, he left the room leaving the lady alone. 

*********** 

 

At Lotte Hotel, Sana woke up after feeling a shining bright light entering the room hitting her face. She stretched herself on the white comfy queen size bed. She glanced at the digital clock on the table lamp beside her bed. It stated ’12.30pm’. 

 

“12.30 pm?!” she pulled herself up to a sitting position. “Wow” 

 

She got off the bed and went straight to the bathroom to clean herself. After 20 minutes later, she came out and put on the same dress that she wore last night. She didn’t get to fetch some of her clothes at home because she was afraid Mark was there. She also didn’t get to buy any new clothes because she and Tzuyu arrived at the hotel quite late and they were extremely tired. 

 

Thanks to Tzuyu, she got a room just to herself. Her room was located on the same floor as Tzuyu’s but a few doors away from his. However, she was very thankful to Tzuyu. 

 

Sana opened her door and was surprised to see one of Tzuyu’s bodyguards standing outside of her room. 

 

“Umm.. hello?” she said 

 

The bodyguard turned towards her and greeted with a bow, “Good morning Sana shi. Finally you’re awake” 

 

“Err.. yeah. What are you doing in front of my room?” 

 

“Tzuyu shi ordered me to guard you until he returns from work” 

 

“He is working right now?” 

 

“Yes, Sana shi” 

 

“I see. But just to tell you, I’m not that used to a 24 hour bodyguard system” 

 

“I understand Sana shi. Don’t worry. You wouldn’t even know that I’m here” the bodyguard bowed again with politeness 

 

“Okay then. Well at least you have to tell me your name. If there’s something wrong, how should I call you?” 

 

The bodyguard replied, “Just call me Chansung, Sana shi” 

 

“Alright Chansung. Glad to have you as my one day bodyguard!” she smiled 

 

Chansung the bodyguard bowed again and returned back to his normal guarding position. Sana exited her room and walked towards the elevator. Chansung just followed her from behind. 

 

Meanwhile, Sana was dialing numbers on her phone’s keypad. Then she placed it against her ear. 

 

“Sana-chan!” 

 

Sana pulled the phone away from her ear for a second then placed it back, “Hey Mina-ya!” 

 

“It’s been awhile since I hear your voice! I missed you!” 

 

“Me too! Hey wanna meet up?” 

 

“Really? Mark is letting you to see me?” 

 

“Let’s not mention that name for now. It’s a long story. We definitely have to meet up coz I need to tell you the story” 

 

“Okies! Meet me at my house. See ya later girlfriend!” 

 

Sana hung up the call and turned to look at Chansung. 

 

“Chansung, do you have a car?” 

 

“Tzuyu shi did rent a car in case you need to go somewhere” 

 

“Oh. Can you drive?” 

 

“I’m a highly trained professional bodyguard, Sana shi” 

 

“I take that as a yes. Can take me to my friend’s house?” 

 

“Sure, Sana shi” 

 

Sana loves the way she was being treated. She’s starting to gain her trust on Tzuyu since they first met. Everything w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter