Chapter 7

'Till the last petal falls

"Alright class, I think everyone already know about charity project right? And yes, you are having a charity project that is going to take place next week." miss boa says, earning groans from everyone in the class.

 

"Hey it's gonna be fun" miss boa trying to cheer them up.

 

"Miss, what is charity project" mina raises her hand.

 

"Charity project is to help the environment like, help sick elders, help the poor people and so on. Every freshmen will need to face this project" miss boa explains. Mina nods.

 

"What are we going to do next week?" Jihyo asks.

 

"For next week, you guys will visit a random orphanage in the country and take care of the kids for three days" miss boa explains.


"Yes! I love kids" nayeon exclaimed.

 

"I hate kids! Dogs are better." Tzuyu mumbled.

 

"Oh I forgot to tell you something, there is one senior will join you guys" miss boa says, earning  a confused from everyone.

 

"Who?" Momo asks.

 

"Taeyeon" miss boa reply with a smile.

 

Mina head immediately turned to miss boa. Her eyes wide and open in slight shock.

 

this is getting worse and worse

 

"Good for mina then" dahyun let out a teasing laugh. Jeongyeon reached across the table to gave dahyun a hight-five and they both laugh hard.

 

"These two dummies" nayeon says as she rolls her eyes.

 

Mina turns to see chaeyoung, but chaeyoung just look at other direction, avoiding mina's gaze. Mina knows chaeyoung is still mad at her.

 

 


"Why is taeyeon join our group?" Chaeyoung started with a cold tone on her voice making everyone in the class silent.

 

"Taeyeon repeat this subject. Again. because she didn't attended last year" miss boa explains.

 

"But why would she join us. She should join RV since they're from the same department"

 

"RV did volunter 2 months ago and taeyeon didn't attended too. But now she doesn't have other option because your group is the last one or she will not graduate"

 

"But I thought this project compulsory just for freshmen. Well she can do anything I guess." chaeyoung shrugs, her mischievous side came out.

 

"It's not like what you're thinking chaeyoung, she had health issue" miss boa says softly. Chaeyoug open and was about to say something but decide to shut.

 

"Health issue?" Mina muttered to herself. 

 

"That's all for today. Class dismissed." Miss boa announce and leave the class.

 

"Stupid chaeyoung did you know that miss boa is close with taeyeon?" Tzuyu says and shake her heads.

 

"Whatever" chaeyoung says and walking out the class.

 

"Ok guys, I had enough!! Tell me what happen last night" jihyo gets up from her seat. She crossed her arms on her chest and forrowed her brows.


"What? What happen?" Jeongyeon asks acting innocent.

 

"You thought I didn't notice that you all trying to avoid mina the whole day?. You thought I didn't notice that chaeyoung's mood is really bad today?. Guys I don't have to be genius to know there is something wrong with you guys." Jihyo says in frustration.

 

All of them look at each other and sigh. Jihyo just frowns when she didn't get any response from her classmmates.

 

"Spit. It. Out. Now." Jihyo says firmly. She still mad about yesterday when they left her alone at the school's backyard without sympathy.

 

"Well what do you expect us to say when mina is right in front of us heheheh" dahyun let out an awkward laugh, hoping jihyo will understand.

 

Mina then gets up from her seat and take a deep breath before making her way to jihyo.

 

"They caught me and taeyeon lastnight. Taeyeon is my girlfriend we had been dating for 3 months now. And I'm sorry I kept it as a secret" mina says and smile before heading out of the class.

 

Lastnight mina told them that taeyeon is her girlfriend and all of them are shocked about the news. Mina does feels a little relieved after told them the truth even it's not actually the truth but.. well taeyeon is still her girlfriend right, even they are not love each other. Really?

 


*
*
*

 

 

"So you woke me up this early morning on weekend day, just to accompany you breakfast?" mina asks with her messy hair tied in a ponytail.

 

"I woke up and I already miss you. That's why I call you" taeyeon says then grinning. Mina just rolls her eyes.

 

"Mina!" A voice call her. Mina turned to look who is was and saw nayeon standing beside her.

 

"Oh..... are you guys having a date?" nayeon asks while looking at taeyeon.

 

"No!" Mina.

 

"Yes!" Taeyeon.

 

"Awwhh so sweet. Well I suppose to have a date with jeogyeon today, but can you see my daughter there, I have a date with her instead." Nayeon pouts while pointing her index finger to a small girl.

 

Mina looks at the direction, a smile was plastered on her lips when she saw chaeyoung is at the counter, buying a bread.

 

"I even sacrificed my rest time just for her yet she still didn't treats me better" nayeon scoffs.

 

"Chaeyoung!" mina calling chaeyoung. Her voice is not so loud but chaeyoung can heard it. Chaeyoung turns her head to mina and smile but frown when she realized that mina is with taeyeon.

 

Chaeyoung rolls her eyes and leave the caffe.

 

"What happen to her?" Mina asks nayeon.

 

"Ahh chaeyoung just had stomach ache and I just bring her to clinic for checkup" nayeon says.

 

"Is she ok?" Mina asks, worried.

 

"The doctor said she's fine. Don't worry" nayeon says.

 

Mina is feeling guilty because she is not there when chaeyoung was sick. She just hoping that the small girl is alright. Mina soon got lost in her thought until the young lady told nayeon her order is done then nayeon bid goodbye to mina and taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon notice a change of mina's expression, she can see a sadness in mina's eyes and she knows she is the reason why these things happen. She does feels guilty, she wants to end this fake-couple thing cause she doesn't want to be a selfish brat that only thinking about her own heart and priority but she doesn't wants to let her go, she needs mina.

 

Because mina make her feel alive.

 

"You can go" taeyeon says, not turning to look at mina..

 

"It's ok I can wait until you finish eating your food" mina insist.

 

"Nahh, I used to eating alone" taeyeon just shrugs. Well she spoke the truth.

 

"Just go. I understand" taeyeon says kindly.


"Thank you" mina beamed a smile at taeyeon and leave.Taeyeon like that smile, she actually loves it. It bring her butterflies in her stomach.

 

"I do fall in love with you. Myoui mina" taeyeon mumbles and chuckles bitterly.

 

 

 


"Chaeyoung wait here I want to go change in fitting, don't go anywhere ok" nayeon says and went inside the fitting room with nine clothes on her arms.

 

Chaeyoung nods and sit on a bench in the corner of store. Chaeyoung looks at her surrounding and humming a song just then she feels someone sit beside her, and from the vanilla perfume, she knew it was mina.

 

"You're sick you should rest at dorm" mina says.

 

"I'm not like you. Weekend are the only days that I can go out. So I don't want to stay at dorm" chaeyoung said back, without looking at mina.

 

"And are you sure accompany nayeon for shooping is a good idea to spend on weekend day?" Mina asks. Chaeyoung just scoffs and look away. Mina sighs.

 

"Are you still mad at me?" Mina asks, her hand grasping chaeyoung's hand weakly.

 

Chaeyoung just keeps quiet and keeping a straight blank look on the ground.

 

"I'm sorry" mina's voice dropped down to soft whispers.

 

Chaeyoung turns to look at mina and she can see mina's eyes slighly watery and now she feels guilty towards the girl.

 

"Fine! but I still hate your girlfriend ok" chaeyoung groans.

 

"Promise that you won't lie to me again" chaeyoung says and mina smile at her.

 

"I promise" 

 

*
*
*

 


/charity project day/

 


"Is everyone here? Where is taeyeon" Miss boa asks. All of them look at mina. mina just shrugs her shoulder.

 

"We wait for her then" miss boa says.

 

Dahyun walks to mina and elbow mina's arms, mina turns to dahyun, she raises her eye brows and asks.

 

"Why?"

 

"Where is your girlfriend" dahyun whispers at mina.

 

"I don't know" mina replies lazily.

 

"How can you don't know. She is your girlfriend"

 

"I'm her girlfriend, not her mom" mina rolls her eyes 

 

"I'm here!!" Someone screaming making everyone look at the source of the voice, the owner of the voice is no other than kim taeyeon. She seems like..... yeah she just woke up.

 

Miss boa looks at taeyeon and sighs.
"Ok, I'll leave you guys for now. See you in three days" miss boa says.

 

"Wait you don't come with us?" Momo asks.

 

"Well this your project not mine. Good luck and don't forget to take a good pictures. bye"

 

"So where are we going?" Taeyeon asks excitedly. Everyone looks at her while make a annoyed face then continues playing with their phones, ignores the older girl.

 

"I can't believe I'll stuck with her for three days" chaeyoung mumbles and getting on the bus lazily.

 

"I'll drive" jihyo says excitedly and walks to the driver seat.

 

"Wait she is driving? We can trust her right?" Taeyeon asks, a bit worried.

 

"Of course. She has big eyes" dahyun says smiling brightly and went inside the bus.

 

"Yeah of course. If you want to be a good driver you need to have a pair of really big eyes on your face" Taeyeon says in sarcasticaly tone and gets into the bus.

 

When taeyeon stepped inside the bus, she looks aroung, trying to find mina then she frowns when she saw mina is sitting beside chaeyoung.

 

"You can sit beside me" sana told taeyeon and gesture taeyeon to sit beside her which the older girl gladly did.

 

"You look like a lost kid without your members. Where are your members taeyeon?" Jeongyeon who sit behide them, asks with a slight mocking tone.

 

"Don't bother her, jeongyeon!!" Sana looks at jeongyeon with a sharp gaze.

 

"Sana.... what happen to you. We used to be her anti" jeongyeon dramatically says,

 

 

/A hours later/

 

 

Mina jolts, awoke from her dream and her eyes met the dark sky. She glances to the side, chaeyoung is still sleeping soundly. She slowly adjusted her sitting position to be more confortable. Suddenly she could hear a soft giggling. she look up and frown when she saw sana and taeyeon, they are talking and laughing. They look close to each other.

 


"Why you look them like that. You're jealous right?" She hears a voice. Mina quickly glance at her left to find chaeyoung is already woke up.

 

"I'm not!" Mina scoffs and look away.


"Yeah right" chaeyoung chuckles.


Suddenly the bus stopped making everyone look at jihyo in confusion while half are judging her.

 

"Guys it's late already and it's dangerous driving at late night. So should we go to hotel and rest?" Jihyo suggest and everyone nod in agreement.

 

"How about we just go to my family mansion. It only takes 30 minutes to go there from here" Nayeon says.

 

"Ok good idea let's go"

 


*
*
*

 

"Guys bad news. There is nothing inside the refrigerator and cabinet so if you guys don't want to die of hunger. Who want to go grocery shopping" nayeon asks.

 

They are already at nayeon's mansion.

 

"Taeyeon should go" jeongyeon says.

 

"Why me" taeyeon reply as she glare at jeongyeon.

 

"Because I want to" jeongyeon fights back.

 

"Are you trying to bullied me?" Taeyeon says in disbelief

 

"Yes. So what?" 

 

"I'm gonna tell my members" taeyeon threat as she grabs her phone from her pocket and start typing.

 

"I will click send if you don't apology" taeyeon show her phone to jeongyeon.

 

"Tell them. I don't care" jeongyeon chuckles. 

 

"You!" Taeyeon was about to walks towards jeongyeon but mina stop her by grabing her hand.

 

"Stop it" mina says lazily.

 

"She tried to bullied me" taeyeon grumbled.

 

"let's go taeyeon. We go to grocery" mina says and drag taeyeon.

 

They two were walking silently, taeyeon kicked stones here and there like a kid.

 

"I can't believe you didn't protect me from jeongyeon" taeyeon says with a slight pout. 

 

"Why you don't asks sana to protect you instead" mina says simply.

 

"Why sana.... wait...are you jealous?" Taeyeon's lips turned into a grins that's way too wide for her face. 

 

"In your dream!" Mina says harshly.

 

The two of them entered the grocery store and began their shopping.

 

"Babe.." taeyeon says sweetly and smiling.

 

"Ehmm" mina reply while her eyes wondering on the list of things that she needed to buy.

 

"Did you mad at me when I'm with sana?" Taeyeon asks.

 

"No" mina reply shortly.

 

"Then why are you mad at me"

 

"I'm always mad at you" mina says as she pushing the push cart and looking for noodles.

 

"Yeah you right" taeyeon chuckles a bit.

 

Then taeyeon picks up a box of cookies "Oh sana says she likes this cookies. Should I buy for her" taeyeon smirk at mina while show a box of cookies at mina.

 

"Such a Player" mina rolls her eyes and leave taeyeon alone.

 

"Haha I knew it you're jealous" taeyeon laugh.

 

 

 

 

"Jeongyeon why are you treated taeyeon like that" sana scolds jeongyeon.

 

"Why I just playing around" jeongyeon shrugs her shoulder.

 

Suddenly sound of wood crackling and the loud smashing caught everyone's attention. They all quickly look toward the door and saw a few pieces of smashed wood and straight to yoona who was busy kicking the door open and all GG class are there too.

 

"Taeyeon!!" Sooyoung screams as soon she stepped inside the house.

 

"Hey!! You don't have to broke the door.... my father will kill me." nayeon cries.

 

"And..... we didn't even locked the door at the first place" tzuyu adds.

 

"Where is taeyeon?" Hyoyeon asks, her hands is grasping a baseball bat.

 

"Hye guys" a voice calling and everyone turned toward the voice to find taeyeon and mina who just come back from convenience store and their both hand holding a bags of grocery.

 

"What are you guys doing here?" Taeyeon asks, full with cookies that she supposed to give to sana but she was too hungry and eat it all.
 


Sunny immediately run toward taeyeon and hug her tightly like her life depending on it.
 


"So who bullied taeyeon" yoona smirk evilly, hitting her baseball bat against her palm.

 

*********awesome9*********

 

Ok guys this chapter is bit boring but thank you for reading anyway. See you next week. maybe?