Chapter4

'Till the last petal falls

"It's been a week already and why chaeyoung is still here?" tzuyu asks while looking at sleeping chaeyoung on couch.

They are now in the living room, supposedly watching movie together but chaeyoung, jihyo, jeongyeon and momo already fallen asleep in the middle of the movie.

"What do you mean?" Dahyun asks, her eyes still focus on tv.

"Is she supposed to gets expel?" Tzuyu raised her brows.

"See! I told you. Taeyeon is not that bad" sana says loudly.

"I guess so" tzuyu said with a yawns. 

Mina then feeling her phone vibrate. She picked it up and saw a notification from taeyeon.

"Speak of the devil" mina muttered then read her message.

'Hey babe. Meet me at school's backyard now. We're gonna having our date' -taeyeon

Mina just groans and throw her phone on the coach.

 

flasback


"Ok deal"

"But in one condition" mina says bravely while crossing her arms, acting tough.

"What is it?" Taeyeon raised her eyebrows.

"I don't want to make our relationship public" mina says.

"Oh so you want to keep our relationship as secret in front of everyone?" Taeyeon frowning, her eyebrows knit together in the middle.

"Wait so you guys are dating but at the same time keep it as a secret? Is that count as a dating?" Hyoyeon spoke confusion as she raised her hand mid air.

Taeyeon crossed her hand. thinking hard if she gonna agree or not.

"Ok it's our secret. Nobody will know about it" taeyeon says.

"Wow then what are we? Do we look like a freaking potato to you?" Sooyoung says with a mocking tone.


end flashback

 

"Only 7 months" mina let out a deep breath to calm her down.

Suddenly tzuyu is getting up from the couch  "I'm heading to my bedroom. Good night guys" tzuyu says then climbs the stairs.

Mina look behind her and she sees naeyeon is already sleeping on jeongyeon's arm.

Then she turned her head to see sana and dahyun. They are now leaning to each other half asleep half awake. Mina sighs, she doesn't know how to left the dorm without being notice.

After a minutes waiting finally dahyun and sana fallen asleep. Mina quickly took her sweater and wear it then she slowly makes her way out of the dorm. 

As soon as mina is outside the dorm she pulls up her hood and start walking towards the school's backyard.

She saw a silver mecerdes benz flickered its light at her and there is taeyeon, waving her hand at her while smile widely, mina just rolls her eyes then goes to the car. As soon she inside the car she throw a glares at taeyeon.

"What?" Taeyeon asks her innocently.

"Sneak out of school in the late night? What if we get caught?" Mina asks angrily.

"Don't worry. We will not get caught. besides, everyone sneak out of school in the late night except your department." taeyeon chuckles, starting the engine and drove away.

The car stopped in front of a big house, it was actually more like a mansion.

"I thought we are on date why are we here?" Mina asks, staring at taeyeon.

"This is my house" taeyeom simply replies.

"And....? what are we gonna do at your house?" Mina raises her eyebrows.

Taeyeon just smirk at her.

"WHAT NO!! I DONT WANT" mina shouts, covering her chest with her arms. Taeyeon look at her with a confused look.

"just because I agree to be your girlfriend it doesn't mean we have to do what couple always do" mina says with a teary eyes.

"What do you mean with what couple always do?" taeyeon asks, still confuse with the girl in front of her.

"!!" Mina burst. Taeyeon look at her with wide eyes and mouth full open in shocked.

"WHO SAID I WANT TO HAVE A WITH YOU" taeyeon freak out.

*
*
*

Sweats running down from mina's temple, she wipe it with the back of her hand while panting, trying to catch her breath.

"Ergh taeyeon" mina groans in pain.

"Ehmm..?"

 


"What is inside this box! It's so  heavy!" mina groans again while struggling to balance the big box on her hand.

"I don't know. Just put that box inside my room." Taeyeon replied lazily as she is playing a game on her phone.

Mina angrily threw the box on the ground, the sound makes taeyeon startle and she turns her head to the side.

"Hey! be careful what if it's my play station 4" taeyeon freaks out. Mina gave taeyeon a death glare, makes taeyeon shiver.

"Seriously taeyeon. You want me to be your girlfriend or slave" mina frowned.

"Actually both are better" taeyeon's grins made mina rolls her eyes.

"Hey I'm sorry ok, I just move in. And nobody want to help me" taeyeon says sadly but mina just ignores her.

"ok ok I'll help you" taeyeon put her phone in her pocket then goes to mina.  

"Excuse me? I am the one who's helping you!" Mina says, irritated by taeyeon. 

After an hour taeyeon's stuff are  finally arranged.

"Finally! done" mina smiles proudly while looking at the house that she just decorated.

Taeyeon chuckles, she glances at mina and caught the younger girl is sweating. Taeyeon then pulled mina's hand and placed the handkerchief on her palm.

"Thank you" mina flashed her a gummy smile. Taeyeon gulps and look away from mina's stares.

"You live alone in this big house?" Mina asks while walking around the house.

"No. I still live with my mom. This house just for..... like I said before my mom hates dog so I bought a house to put hugo here" taeyeon says.

"Did you actually bought a house just for a dog?" Mina asks in disbelief.

"I guess so" taeyeon shrugs.

"rich kid" mina scoffs.

"What?" Taeyeon asks, cause she couldn't heard mina.

"Oh nothing" 

 


"So you're straight?" Taeyeon started the conversation.

They're now having a game battle in playstation 4 at taeyeon's living room. 

"Yes" mina answered with her poker face.

"Ohh I'm sorry you must be disggusting-"

"No. I'm not like that" mina cuts her. Of course since her bestfriend, chaeyoung is a gay.

At first when chaeyoung told her she is gay, mina had hard time accepting it. Of course can you imagine your own bestfriend told you that she is gay? but mina is open minded so she respect peoples opinion, even when she doesn't agree.

"Good. So do you have a boyfriend? Don't worry just be honest I won't jealous" taeyeon asks her again.

"No" mina simply answers, eyes focus on tv while her hand frantically presses the buttons on her controller until her character let out some power combo.

"Oh good" taeyeon groans, trying really hard to beat mina on game. She doesn't know that mina is really good player.

"Hey you know, you should lied that you have a boyfriend. Because I have a second thought that I would let you go if you have a boyfriend because I'm not a girl who likes to destroy someone's relationship" taeyeon chuckles a bit.

"But nevermind lets continues our realtionship" she continued.

"What.." Mina exclaimed, pressed the buttons on her controller for the last time and she killing taeyeon's character in one hit. Taeyeon is so shocked when mina won the game. She look at mina with wide open.

"How you did that?" She asks.

"Actually I have a boyfriend" mina spoke. Taeyeon looks at her and then chuckles.

"Tsk tsk tsk good try" she pats mina's shoulder.

"Let's go babe. I drive you back to you dorm. You have a morning class tomorrow right? Sweetie?" taeyeon grinning while grabs her car's  key. Mina just groans in frustration.

 

 

"We've already arrived" taeyeon announced after stopping the car. Taeyeon's car is now in front of JYP's dorm.

Mina looks at the dorm which had become like her second home.

"Bye" mina says, unbuckles 
her seat belt and reached to open the door but taeyeon stop her by grabbing her hand.

"Hey did you think I would let you go? without getting my goodbye kiss" taeyeon smirk, mina gasped and backed away .

"Wh... what. Seriously?"

"Well I thought you're my girlfriend" taeyeon shrugs, mina then looks at taeyeon and just sigh hopeless. Well she is not in mood to argue so...

"Ok fine" mina says as leaning closer to taeyeon and placed a quick kiss on her cheek. Taeyeon is blushing hard and she doesn't know why.

"Well I was expecting that you would kiss me on lips" taeyeon says, smirking playfully.

"Goodbye" mina rolls her eyes and gets out of the car, without looking back at taeyeon.

Taeyeon watched as the girl walking to her dorm and chuckles softly.

"You are really something myoui
 mina"


*
*
*

 

"That's all for today" miss boa finished her speech as she grabbed all her stuffs and walked out the class.

"Yah yoo jeongyeon I saw you eyeing miss boa the whole class" nayeon shouted angrily, gripping jeongyeon's collar tightly.

"I was just listened to her lesson!!" Jeongyeon fights back. 

"Why the fak are you guys still together if the only thing you did was bickering at each other" dahyun spoke, put her head to the desk and put the earphone in her ear.

"Shut up" jeongyeon shouts at dahyun.

"Ok guys listen up" suzy barge into the class and slammed her hands against the desk, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Excuse me suzy, this is not your class. You can't just come in and then acting like nothing happen after that" tzuyu says with her poker face.

"This is about our marathon" suzy says.

"Marathon?" Mina asks, looking at dahyun since the girl is sitting beside her.

"This school have 7 departments right? These 7 departments always compete in marathon" dahyun says carefully, hoping the japanese girl understand.

"Compete? what for?" Mina asks again.

"if you win, you will get a special reward. Last year department of YG won and they got panasonic 152 inch plasma tv. so cool right? Can you imagine having a 152 inch plasma tv in your dorm?? Awesome! Right?" Dahyun says excitedly which made mina smile a bit, she found dahyun looks like a kid and that's so cute.

"I hope this year we win.." momo sigh while eating her chips.

"Ok ok ok! Back to me. So who want to be a volunter" suzy says, smile brightly.

All of sudden everyone became quiet, Only the sound of crunching chips could be heard in the classroom (blame momo).

"hey come on, this is for our department" suzy frowns

"Why it should be us?" Jihyo asks.

"Because you are the juniors" suzy replies with a smile.

"I never like how korea seniority work" sana grumbled, crossing her arms.

"Mina will do it" chaeyoung says loudly as she raised her hand. Everyone let out deep breath of relief except mina, who is now looking shocks 

"What!!" Mina exclaimed.

"Good I'll tell everyone about it" suzy shows her thumb up as she dash to the door, leaving.

"Wait suzy no!!" Mina trying to calls suzy but it's too late, the older girl already left.

Then mina throw her glares at chaeyoung, chaeyoung just shrugs her shoulder and smile innocently.

 

 

 

"So how about our marathon. Who will participate?" Yuri asks her classmates.

"We have juniors let them do it. We all too old for this" sunny says lazily, she rested her head on the desk and closing her eyes, trying to sleep.

"They can't. RV class still busy with their program event" yuri replies.

"How about FX class?" Yoona says as she take a bite of her apple.

"Will they listen to us? They never respect us at the first place" yuri chuckles.

"Aish these kids today.... " hyoyeon shook her head.

"So who will participate?" Yuri asks while staring at taeyeon, smile.

Taeyeon acts like she can't heard and drinking her drink peacefully since she knows what yuri idea is.

"Taeyeon will do it" hyoyeon says as she nudges taeyeon shoulder.

"What why?" Taeyeon almost choked on her drink.

"Ehmmm........ because you are the leader" hyoyeon says. Taeyeon stop a seconds and thinking.

"Ehmm...Ok.... Don't worry guys I'll definitely win" taeyeon says cofidently.

"Yeay kid leader for life"

"Best leader ever"

"You are too easy taeyeon" yuri chuckles.


*********awesome9*********

Ok guys so far is my story good or not good...?

Should I continue this story or not?

Btw thank you for reading my story see you next chapter?