Chapter3

'Till the last petal falls

"Chaeyoung!! Tzuyu!! Jeongyeon!!!" Dahyun runs to her members.

"Easy dubu easy. What's wrong?" Chaeyoung asked dahyun while chuckled.

"Mina and sana are in trouble" dahyun exclaimed. It make chaeyoung straight up her body and came closer to dahyun.

"What?!!" Chaeyoung asked her. 

"I heard they with the SM girls. They are fighting" dahyun said jeongyeon, chaeyoung and tzuyu  eyes wides open in shocked.

"Among all the girls. Why SM girls?" jeongyeon hissed. 

"Where are them?" chaeyoung asked dahyun.

"At SM Building"dahyun said.

"" Chaeyoung curse under her breath and then she rushed to the SM building followed by jeongyeon, tzuyu and dahyun

"Should we call jihyo or nayeon?" Dahyun said while running

"We don't have a time" chaeyoung shouts.

 


"Krystal stop it. Let them go" taeyeon says.

"Stop pretend kind taeyeon, everyone know who you really are, fake!!!" Krystal says in disgust.

"Ok ok ok.... I better stay out of this. You are scary sometimes, Just like your sister " taeyeon raised both her hand in surrender and smirk at the last sentece that made krystal rolled her eyes.

"So what if I'm scary like my sister? You want to kick me out too?" Krystal raised her brows.

"If that what you want, I will gladly help you" taeyeon shrugs her shoulder.

"Don't try me taeyeon. I don't scare of you" krystal warned taeyeon.

"I think taeyeon really should kick her out. Stupid american people" sana whisper at mina but it's too loud, mina try to close sana's mouth but it's too late, krystal then glaring at sana 

Taeyeong chuckle a bit and shake her head slowly.

"Excuse me? What did you just said?" Krystal says in cold voice.

"I said STUPID AMERICAN PEOPLE" sana shouted at krystal.

Krystal push sana hard that made the japanese girl fall on the floor. Mina trying to stop krytal but krystal slaps her on the face.

"KRYSTAL!!!" A new voice pierced throught the air. The owner voice then goes to mina and check her up.

"You made her bleeding" the girl hissed when she see there is a blood on mina's lips.

"Are you ok miss?" The girl asked mina, mina just nodded her head.

"Auh you are so caring yuri" krystal says with a mocking voice. Yuri just glare at the girl.

"What's going on here" yuri look at her members. Sooyoung, yoona and hyoyeon just shrugged their shoulders and then yuri look at taeyeon.

"Nahh it's just krystal being herself" taeyeon said and went to mina.

"Here. your lips is bleeding" taeyeon said with the softest voice mina ever heard while handed her wet wipes. Mina stared at her for few second before she took the wet wipes and said thank you.

"Are you ok brave girl?" Taeyeon then went to sana and help the girl to standing up. She smile at sana that made sana looks at her with wide open.

"MINA!!! SANA!!" Chaeyoung ran to them.

"Are you ok?" Chaeyoung asks in worry. Then she notice mina's lips is bleeding, she trying to control her boiling anger.

"What are you did to mina!!" Chaeyoung yelled at taeyeon Taeyeon doesn't know why this girl mad at her but taeyeon find the girl looks so cute.

"Oh. You are so cute" taeyeon chuckled. Chaeyoung look at her in disbelief.

Chaeyoung then punchs taeyeon on the face, taeyeon now fell to the floor, she fainted. Everyone were suprised, the room suddenly grew thick with silence as everyone stared at chaeyoung.

Suddenly yoona ran to chaeyoung and grab her collar then she throw the tiny girl to the wall. Jeongyeon goes to yoona and punched yoona, yoona touched her bleeding lips then she smirk at her. Jeongyeon gulped hard when she remembers that yoona is the daughter of the biggest mafia in korea.

Sunny went to chaeyoung and they are grabbing each other hair.

Sooyoung and tzuyu are choking each other.

Hyoyeon is chasing dahyun while dahyun......... is running like a chicken who is trying her best to save her life.

"I'm too fab for this" tiffany said while folded her arm then walk away.

Taeyeon then woke up "Hey guys stop it, I'm truly fine" taeyeon said, but her members ignores her and continues fighting she turned her face then she found mina, she just stares at the girl and the latter did the same , they stares at each other for a seconds before taeyeon fainted again. 

Mina was so shocked she didn't know what to say or do so she choose to just ignore the girl on the floor.

"Immature" krystal said while shake her head at the scene in front of her 

"Let's go" krystal said to her members then she and her members left and act like they are not the one who started it at first.

"Stop it!! You all are misunderstading thing" mina shouts but too bad her voice are so soft so its sounded like she is whisper.

"You should do something to stop them" mina tell yuri.

"I can do nothing about this" yuri shrugged her shoulder. She looks at her members then face-palm herself.

"You guys are 19 years old" yuri muttered while shake her head.

"KIDS YOU BETTER STOP!!" A voice shouted. everyone closed their ear. 

" what is that" jeongyeon groans in pain, still close her ears.

"Your leader" yuri replied.

Chaeyoung, dahyun, tzuyu and jeongyeon are all froze, they all slowly turned to see the scary leader, when they see those big pair of eyes glaring at them fear filling up their body.

*
*
*

"I can't believe you guys fought with GG. Are you out of your mind?? They are our senior!!" Nayeon scolds, crossing her arms over her chest as she tries to calm herself down.

"But they slaped mina first" chaeyoung trying to defends herself from nayeon's attack.

"They are not, they did nothing. the one who slaped mina was krystal" sana explains.

"WHAT?" chaeyoung exclaimed.

"Is that true mina?" Mina nods her head.

"You should tell me" chaeyoug rub her face in frustration.

"I did. But nobody heard me" mina frowns.

"We are doomed" jeongyeon says.

"Yeah you are" jihyo said while rolls her eyes.

"Nurse is coming" momo running while carries a bag of first aid kit.

"Wait why are you the only one that
 don't have a bruise?" Momo asked dahyun. Dahyun scratch her neck with a silly smile plasteted on her face.

Just then, the door burst open as Mr. Park entered the dorm, panting hard.
"WHO THE HELL MADE TAEYEON FAINTED" Mr. park shouts, everyone look at Mr. Park

"Excuse me Mr. Park, This is girls' dorm. You can't just come in and then acting like nothing happen after that" tzuyu says with her poker face.

"You guys made taeyeon fainted??" Nayeon exclaimed, her hands went to cover her wide open mouth in shock.

"Not me" jeongyeon said

"Not me" tzuyu said

"Not me" dahyun said

"Hey!!" Chaeyoung look at her members in disbelief.

"Chaeyoung? You did?" Mr. Park asks chaeyoung, chaeyoung just sigh and nodded her head.

"I'm sorry mr. park" jyp sigh in frustration.

"You know who is she right?" Chaeyoung just nod her head while looking at the ground.

"You know she can expel you from this school right!?" Jyp scream in frustration.

"I'm sorry again Mr park" chaeyoug sigh, mina approachs chaeyoung and hug her.

"what's wrong, why would chaeyoung gets expel from school" mina asks.

"Mina, taeyeon's mother is the owner of this school. She can tell her mother anytime soon and her mother can expel chaeyoung anytime soon too" nayeon says.

"She will do that?"

"Definitly yes" jeongyeon nods.

"If you want to survive in this school you have to meet taeyeon tommorow" Mr. Park spoke.

"Meet her for what?" Jeongyeon asks
 
"To apologize"

"NEVER!!" Chaeyoung shouts.

"Tsk tsk that's was useless. This is taeyeon we talked about. The mean girl, she ever kicked her bestfriend out. Her own besfriend" dahyun freak out.

"Yeah mr. Park, you just make chaeyoung dig her own grave" tzuyu says

"Guys this is our only hope. Then what should we do"

"We should say goodbye to chaeyoung" tzuyu suggests.

"Why you sound like you are excited" nayeon asks tzuyu. 

Tzuyu clear while looking away.

"Ahah you want a room by yourself right?" Dahyun grins. Tzuyu just ignores the girl.

"I will never go to meet taeyeon and apologize to her. Never!" chaeyoung says fiercely. Tzuyu just stand there and smile brightly.

"Chaeyoung you should go" mina speak up.

"I don't want" 

"Then I will go" mina says, everyone look at her and groan.

"Guys we should try. Besides, I think she is not that bad" mina says.

"I tHiNk ShE iS nOt ThAt BaD. Pft who's gonna tell her?" Dahyun says.

"No mina its my fault. you can't involve yourselft into it. You can get expel from this school too" chaeyoung says, placing her hand on mina's shoulder.

"Chaeng, I come here because of you so if you want to leave this school then let's leave together" mina says warmly.

"What a friendship goals" dahyun says and wipes her fake tears.

"No I'm not going and you're not going!! It's a final!!" Chaeyoung says firmly and heading to her room. Mina just sigh hopeless, she knows the small girls is so stubborns.

"I think mina is right. I think taeyeon is not the kind of people I imagined" sana says shyly while playing with her fingers. jeongyeon glares at sana.

"Sana you're the number ONE taeyeon's anti in this school" jeongyeon says in disbelief.

Mina sigh and walks to the door. "Where are you going" jihyo asks, mina looks at her and smile "I just want to take a walk, I need some fresh air" mina replies, jihyo just nods her head and tell her to take care of herself.

 

As soon as mina is outside the dorm she gaze around the surrounding just to make sure that nobody was following her then she start walking to her destination which is at the end of the block. 

She arrived at the dorm that is not JYP's dorm, she just standing in front of the dorm for a minutes without doing anything. She take a deep breath and when she ready to knock the door, and about lift up her hand.

"Hey!" 

The voice which came out from behind her gives her a jolt. She fastly turns, she saw the girl that help her early. What's her name again? Yuri, yes yuri.

"What are you doing here at SM's dorm? It's dangerous you know" yuri asks. Mina nervously ran her hand through her hairs.

"I'm sorry I just want to meet taeyeon" yuri look at mina from head to toe then she sigh.

"Follow me" yuri muttered. Mina was shocked with yuri, she thought the girl will shooing her away.

We both enter inside the dorm, their dorm seemed more luxurious than her dorm.

"You're lucky FX class don't have a class tomorrow so they all had gone home, and RV class they have a charity project so only GG class are here, in the dorm" yuri says as she close the door,

"What is charity project?" Mina asks

"Charity project is.... I don't how to explain it, but every freshmen have to do it, so your class better be prepare" yuri says.

"Did you did the project too?"

"Of course we all did,  except taeyeon"

"Why-" mina was about to asks but someone cuts her.

"Hey yuri!"

Mina turns, she see taeyeon. She can still see a bruise on taeyeon left cheek. Taeyeon looks at mina, then yuri, then mina ,then yuri. Taeyeon's lips slowly curved into a smirk.

"Wow seriously kwon! You're so fast" she says as she punch yuri's shoulder lightly. Yuri rolls her eyes.

"I meet her in front of our dorm. And she said she wants to meets you" yuri says.

"Really? Oh" taeyeon says, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Lets go. We talk at the living room" taeyeon says and mina follows her.

"So why you want to meet me?" taeyeon says as she throws herself to comfy sofa. 

Mina saw all GG class are in living room, looking at her in confusion then mina greet and bow at them but only seohyun smile at her.

"So?" Taeyeon asks her again, her eyes glaring coldly at her. Mina bit her lower lips.

"Taeyeon I'm sorry on behalf of my friend" mina nervously says.

"Your friend? Which one" taeyeon asks, her cold glares was still there.

"The one who punched you" mina says and all GG class burst into laughing earning a glares from taeyeon then all of them stop laughing.

"So that tiny girl is your friend" taeyeon chuckles.

"Ok I will forgive her. But in one condition. You have to be my girlfriend until my graduation day" taeyeon smiling, throws her evil stare at mina who looks speechless.

"Be your girlfriend?" Mina asks with her eyes wide open, shock written all over her face.

"Yep don't worry it's only 7 months to go. For the sake of your tiny friend. Will you" taeyeon smirks.

"NO!" Mina says bravely.

"Ok then" taeyeon shrugs then gets up from sofa and start walking away. Mina then groans in frustration

"Wait" mina's voice makes taeyeon stop then taeyeon tilt her head.

I did this because of you son chaeyoung

"Ok, I will be your girlfriend for 7 months" mina says while looking straight into taeyeon eyes.

"Ok deal" taeyeon smirk at mina. Yoona, sooyoung, sunny and hyoyeon are cheering while clap their hands, yuri and seohyun just shake her head while tiffany is busy with her phone, doesn't care about the world.

kim taeyeon maybe what people talked about you were true. You are bad bit*h....

 

*********awesome9*********