Chapter 1

'Till the last petal falls

Mina was packing her bags and other stuff that she needs to bring to her new school. She looks at her small room that she lived for a years.

 "Well let's start a new life" she muttered under her breath and smile.

"Are you ready?" Chaeyoung asked as she opened mina's bedroom door.

"Five minutes" mina aswered with a slight crack in her voice. Chaeyoung knows that the girl in front of her is very nervous right now. Chaeyoung walked closer to mina and patted her shoulder.

"Relax. You will be alright ok" chaeyoung gave a smile to mina.
Mina just shrugs her shoulder.

"I don't know chaeng I'm scare, what if your friends don't like me" she said, leaning her back on her bed. She already lost her confidence. It's not easy for her to move to another school. Meet new people and make new friend are the thing that she can't do since kid.

"Why would they don't like you?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Because I'm different. They come from rich family just like you. While me? We are so different" mina muttered,  chaeyoung taking her arm.

"That's nonsense, you know that I never see you differently right" chaeyoung said dissapoited.

"Don't worry they are not like that, they will like you. It's ok, I'm here for you. Always" chaeyoung said, while zip her bag properly. Mina feeling slightly less nervous, thanks to chaeyoung. 

She and chaeyoung were friend since middle school, chaeyoung was born in a wealthy family while her need to worked three jobs just to support herself and her brother who is younger than her by one year.  She and chaeyoung went to same middle school but had gone their separate ways when they went to high school, chaeyoung's parents want her daughter to study at private school that mina can't afford, But thanks to her brilliant brain, she manage to earn herself schoolarship into the same school as chaeyoung.

"Let's go" chaeyoung said and they left.

They didn't say anything while they were in car and the whole way mina just looked out the window. Chaeyoung want to says something but she knows all mina needed right now was a space so she could calm down. 

They arrived at the front of their school and chaeyoung dropped mina off before driving back to the dorm, she said she needed to to take care of some things before coming back over.

Mina look around and she so amazed at the school. The school is like 10x bigger than her middle school. She continues exploring the school but stop when she see a black dog approachs her.

"Hye what's your name?" She asked like the dog will answer her. She came closer to the dog and trying to pet the dog but the dog bark like calling his master, she jumped in suprised and stepped back. She gets nervous and looking around to see if maybe his owner was nearby or not. She was about to walk back when she heard a voice behind her.

"Hey hugo! stop scaring people" mina abruptly turned around to find a girl staring at her, the girl was extremely pretty with long blonde hair, beautiful eyes, milky skin and she is kind of short. For some reason mina's eyes were locked on her.

"Hey miss. Are you ok? Is the dog hurted you?" The girl asked her and staring at her warmly.

"No.. I..I'm fine. is this your dog?" Mina is stuttering making the girl chuckled cause she find mina's voice is incredibly cute.

"No. He's not mine" the girl stop a second.

"Actually... Yeah he's mine but my mom hates dog. So I don't have any option and put hugo in this school" the girl says.
 

"You can do that? Is that against the rules?" Mina asks, raised her brows.

"I already did it anyway" the girl shrugs her shoulder then went to the seat and sit on it.

"Come here" the girl taps the empty space beside her. Mina is hesitant at first but still walk approach the girl then she sits beside the girl.

"You're not from here? Am I right?" The girl asks.

"I'm japanese. But I moved here 5 years ago" mina and her brother move to korea 5 years ago and live with her grandmother but her grandmother dead last year.

"Oh I see" mina sees the girl nods. 

The dog start barking again that makes mina jumps a little. The girl looks at mina and then chuckles.

"I'm sorry, he doesn't likes when people get too close to me" 

"Oh. Should I go?" Mina lifts up her brows.

The girl waves her hand as a no.

Mina looked down and realized that the girl had a star gold pin shining proudly on her tie she didn't saw chaeyoung or any other students had the same pin. She thought maybe the girl in front of her is not a regular student.

"What is that for-" mina wants to asks about the pin but the girl cuts her. "I need to go. Hope you enjoy your time here. See ya" the girl smile at mina and starts stepping back.

"Wait!!" Mina almost yelling. The girl stop then turned her head to mina. Mina clears . "What's your name?" Mina never asked a stranger's name before, but this time she really doesn't know what happens to her. The girl looks at mina and chuckles then she changes her expression to a playful grin.

"It's secret because if you know my name, you will hate me" the girl says with a smile then the girl turns her body away from mina and walk away.

"Why would I hate you" mina said under her breath.

"What is happening to me" She feels her heart beat is raising. She never saw someone that caught her attention that fast.

"Mina!! I called you many times why you didn't picked up your phone?" Chaeyoung suddenly come from nowhere.

"I'm sorry my phone is on silent"

"Never mind let's go" chaeyoung drag her into the building.

She was already inside the building and was amazed by how pretty the big building is. 

"Human this day are so creative" she said, is now wide open. Chaeyoung looks at her and chuckles.

"Go inside, Mr. Park wants to meet you" chaeyoung said.

"Is he the principal" she asks 

"No. but he is the head of our department" mina nods.

"You won't come with me mina asked her besfriend again . Suddenly she feels so nervous.

"I'll wait you here" chaeyoung said. Mina just pouts and knock the door twice.

"come in" she heard the voice inside the room. She let out a breath before slowly turned the doorknob.

"So you are myoui mina" the guy in front of her asks

"Yes I am" 

"I'm park jin young you can call me mr. Park. Come take a sit" The guy said then mina sit in front of the guy.

He told her about her schedule, about rules and other. She just nodded, she had to admit she was very nervous. Her hand were a little sweaty and she wasn't sure what he is talking about since she wasn't paying attention to him.

"Any question?" Mr. Park asked her while smile but she find his smile was creepy.

"No I think I got it covered" she said no not because she was scare of mr. Park's creepy smile but because she is not good with conversations and she wants to end it quickly so she can meet her bestfriend, chaeyoung.


"I will get someone to show you around if you don't mind"

"No, thank you sir. I would be fine"

"Are you sure?"

"Besides, I have a friend here so I think she can help me"

"Oh. Ok then. Here is your new key for your room" mr. Park gave a key to her.

"Thank you sir" she bowed to mr. Park before left.

Mina is searches for chaeyoung but she doesn't find the small girl at all. She reach for her phone and starts dial her bestfriend's number.

"Hye are you new here?" Mina turned to the source of the voice and was meet with a black long hairs girl.

"Yes im tranfer student" mina said.

"Me too"

"My name is wendy, I'm from canada." She said with a smile.

"I'm mina, myoui mina from japan." Mina gave her a smile.

"Mina! Here you are" mina turned her head to the familiar voice. It is chaeyoung.

"Hye I'm wendy" the girl said to chaeyoung, chaeyoung was about to say something but stop when she hear a familiar voice behind her back.

"Don't you dare, chaeyoung" everyone looked up to the voice. It was a girl.

"She is from sm" the girl smirk.

"If I know that she is from sm from the start, then I would never want to look at her face"
 chaeyoung glaring at the girl. Wendy looked sad at how harsh chaeyoung's words was . Mina is so shock at chaeyoung's attitude. This is her first time see chaeyoung like this.

"Good. You should know your place" the girl said and then look at wendy.

"Hey new girl come here" the girl said to wendy. Wendy just look at mina and smile a little before she followed the girl.

"Who is she" mina asked chaeyoung.

"She is yeri, from department of SM" chaeyoung replied.

"Mina don't talk with that girl again" chaeyoung looks pissed off.

"Who? Wendy?" Mina asks chaeyoung and chaeyoung nods her head.

"Why?"

"You just can't" chaeyoung shrugs her shoulder while walking away mina then follow her.

"I don't understand chaeyoung" mina stop chaeyoung by grab her hand. Chaeyoung look at her and sigh.

"You don't really know this school well are you" chaeyoung asks her then mina shake her head.

"At this school we have 7 departments. Sm, jyp, yg, bighit, pledis, woollim and starship. Top 3 are sm, yg and jyp, people call them as the big 3. Why? Because everyone want to be part of them, but only a certain students get choosed. YG students get chooses based on their appearances and talents rather than their grades. born to be a artist, fashionistar, designer, singer. They are really talented kids but most of them are rude and problematic. While  JYP students get chooses based on their grades, they are the genius. We taught to be a doctor, lawyer or lecture, we may not talented as YG's student but we got brains. SM are different, they got no grades or talent they all just came from rich families. Come to this school just to completing their high school and then be a ceo or running their family companies. They are untalented, spoiled kid, selfish and arragont. And these 3 department are hate each other, why? Because it's always like that we can't change that." chaeyoung end her long speech, she looks at mina's confused face and sigh again.

"It's ok you just need a litle more time. Lets go"

Finally they are in front of their dorm

Mina enters the dorm and she got amazed at the moment she enters the dorm. The dorm is so big and beautiful, all furniture are arranges neatly.

"That is the laundry room, that is our living room you can watch tv at there and this is the cafeteria, we used the cafeteria only for dinner, during breakfast and lunch we have to used the main cafeteria, we all hate the main cafeteria because we have to share it with other departments"

"Let me see your room number" mina give chaeyoung her key.

"198" chaeyoung said while chuckled.

"What's wrong with my room number"

"Nothing. Let meet your roommate"

"My roommate?"

"Yeah, she is from japan too. I hope you two will get along together. Let's go" mina follows chaeyoung.

"We're here" chaeyoung said and opens the door.


"Hye chaeyoung... why you came here? Want to cuddling with me? Tehee" says the girl that looks likes shiba inu while standing in front of the door. Mina is studying the girl that soon to be her roommate from head to toe. She has a long blonde hair, pretty eyes, pretty nose, pretty lips everything are pretty and she looks cute but y at the same time.

"Can you stop flirting for one second?" Chaeyoung furrows her brown.

"Who is this pretty girl? Wait why you bring a girl to my room, oh so you like chaeyoung? You naughty girl" the girl said. That word make mina freezes.

"Stop it!!" Chaeyoung exclaimed while close mina's ears with her both hands.

"Ok fine" the girl rolls her eyes.

"Anyway she is your new roommate" chaeyoung said while point at mina.

"I like it she's pretty. " the girl says while playing with her nails.

"Yes pretty and straight" chaeyoung said in fact.

"Oh another jihyo.. boring" the girl rolls her eyes.

"Ok, I gotta to go bye" chaeyoung said then leave mina and sana alone in the room.

"I'm sorry about early. I just like to teasing chaeyoung, she's so cute" sana giggles.

"Nah it's ok" mina replies and smiles. She then start unpacking her stuff.

"Anyway my name is sana, minatozaki sana" sana approachs mina, without be asked sana help mina arranges the books on the desk.

"My name-" mina wants to introduce herself but sana cuts her.

"Your name is mina, from japan. Am I right?"

"You know me?" Mina gasp, She looks shocked.

"Of course I know you, Everyone know about you. Chaeyoung told us everything"

"Everyone?"

"Yeah.. oh not everyone but just our classmates" sana said, mina just nods.

After an hours passed, finally mina is done arranged her stuff with the help of sana.

"Thank you" mina said to sana.

"Nahh, it's ok. You're not had your lunch right?. Let's go we go to cafeteria and eat something" sana says while wears her black sweater.

"How do you know that I'm not had my lunch yet?" Mina asks her, the girl just smile.

"Chaeyoung massage me"

"Oh" mina just nods.

They arrive at the cafeteria and order something. There are a lot of empty seats which makes it's easier to find a one.

They are sitting face to face while eating their lunch. They having a short talk, about school and their classmmates. it's such a relief for mina that sana is friendly and talkative so it's easy for mina to has a coversation with the latter.

At that time, there are a group of girls enter the cafeteria. Everyone in the cafeteria are looking at them including mina.

Mina nudges sana's arm "Who are them?" sana looks up and sigh.

"They are from class GG, everyone are scared of them because they are super senior" sana says and continues eating the hamburger, look not interested.

Then mina realize all of them are wearing the same pin as the girl she meets this morning, the girl with the black dog, hugo owner.
"Why are they all wearing a pin"

"Someone who's wore a pin mean they are the elite group" sana says while sips her drink.

Mina finally found the girl. The girl that she meets before, The beautiful stranger.

"Who is she?"

"Which one?"

"The blonde one"

"Ohhhhh she is Taeyeon, the kim Taeyeon"

Mina saw taeyeon looks at her, but the latter looks differents her eyes looks sharp. The soft girl that she just meet an hours before is now replaced by someone new.

 

*********awesome9*********

 

Hye guys I hope you guys will enjoy my new story. This story is for girl groups stan mostly for sones and onces. Since snsd and twice are my favorite groups, they are the main character in this story. And I don't think many peoples will like my story because most sones hate twice and most onces hate snsd but who's care let's enjoy the show.

And please don't mind my terrible english.