Chapter 9

'Till the last petal falls

"Everyone get out of the bus right now!!" Jihyo shouts as she stopped the bus. 

 "Argh her voice is so loud" taeyeon groans with her eyes half open . Sana just giggles at taeyeon. 

Taeyeon then look at her surrounding and smile when she sees her girlfriend, sleep peacefully.

Chaeyoung was about to wake mina up but taeyeon poked her shoulder. "Let her be" taeyeon says. Chaeyoung just shrugs and leave.

Now only two of them inside the bas. Taeyeon sit beside mina and smile down at her while tucking some strain of her hair behind her ear.

Taeyeon then leaned down, she planted a small soft kiss on her forehead. 

A pressure on mina's forehead woke her up. She shot her one eye open to see taeyeon staring down at her with a smile.

"What are doing?" Mina asks with her hoarse voice.

"I miss you so I kiss you" taeyeon voice barely a whisper yet she can hear it clearly. Mina face turns red and she feel heat rising to her cheek. Mina turn to face the window to hide her red cheek.

"Hey what are you two still doing in there? Get off now!" Sana voice from outside the bus making mina frown. She forgot that she still mad at taeyeon.

"Stay away from me" mina says coldly before gets up from her seat and leave taeyeon inside the bus, alone. She knows she is being childish right now but she can't help and felt anger when she saw the close relationship between taeyeon and sana.

Am I jealous? No imposible but why I'm so angry at her? I dont even love her. Am I?

 

 

 

 

They all stop pulling their luggages in front of the house.

"Is this the right house" tzuyu asks.

"I think so" jihyo says as her eyes keep moving from the screen of her phone to the adress of the house.

"Excuse me" 

A voice come from their back give them a jolt. As they all turn, they saw a middle-aged woman, staring at them with a kindly smile.

"Are guys from 'The Big Three' school?" The woman asks and they all nod in sync.

"My name is narsha welcome to my house. Please come in" narsha says, right before she enters the house.

They all start pulling their luggages again and drags it into the house.

Now they all standing inside the house. They all got amazed at the moment they enter the house. It is not that big but it so beautiful.

"The kids are having a breakfast at the kitchen. Please take a seat" narsha says and they all did.

"So this is your task. I will leave you all for three days and during that days, you have to take care of the kids. Easy. " narsha says and they all gasp.

"Wow they really trust us that much" dahyun mumbles while shake her head in disbelief. Narsha laugh at her.

"If anything happen you can call me. Here is my number" narsha hand a note to taeyeon and taeyeon take it.

Then narsha gets up from her seat.

"Are you leaving now?" Momo asks, narsha just nods and go to the front door and gone.

"We are just 17 years old and we have to take care of 20 children for three days. What if one of them die? I'm too young to be a murderer. This is insane!" Jeongyeon groans as she leaned her head on the sofa harshly.

"I am 19 years old tho" taeyeon grins.

"Still not helping" jeongyen chuckles.

Taeyeon was about to fight back when she feel someone poked her knee. She looks down and saw a cute kid who looks like 2 or 3 years old.

"Who are you?" The kid tilted her head cutely

"Hey little girl. My name is tae-" taeyeon didn't even finish her word  when suddenly nayeon pushed her away and lifted the kid.

"BABY!!"

"Aww she so cute. She looks like chaeyoung" nayeon kisses the kid mutiple times making the kid giggles. Yeah the kid really does looks like chaeyoung.

 

 

 

Now the living room is full with the kids playing around with their new guardians. Taeyeon throw her body in sofa and take a long deep breath. She then turn her head and saw mina, playing with a kid.

"Mina" taeyeon call her. Mina look at taeyeon and raises her eyebrow. Taeyeon then winks at her and smirk. Mina rolled her eyes and chuckles softly.

"Dorky" mina muttered.

suddenly taeyeon's head hurt. She groans in pain and clutched onto her head. She gets up and go to kitchen clumsily. She took a glass of water, her shaking hands managed to take the small bottle inside her pocket. She took one pill inside the bottle and swallow it.

"Are you ok?" Someone tap her shoulder. Taeyeon turns and saw mina with her worried face. Taeyeon quickly hide the small bottle inside her pocket and smile 

"Yeah. Just bit dizzy" taeyeon says. Mina just nods, still looking worried.

"Just rest" mina says before heading to the living room again. Taeyeon let out a relief sigh and chuckles bitterly. Without her knowing, tears fell from her eyes slowly.

*
*
*

"Arghh I can't sleep" taeyeon groans and went to the living room while rubbing her eyes.

She found chaeyoung sitting on the  couch, texting with someone or more specifically with somi?. Taeyeon smiled and came closer to her.

"Can't sleep?"

Taeyeon sat beside her. Chaeyoung just shrugs and placed her phone on the desk beside her. They sat in silence for a moment.

"Taeyeon"

"Ehmm?"

"Did you really love mina?"

"Of course" taeyeon answered with 
a confidence and they look at each other for a while.

"I don't think you will say the same thing if you know who she really is" chaeyoung chuckles, looking away.

"I know everything about her. Her name is Myoui Mina, came from japan, she has one younger brother and she is really a genius person" taeyeon stop a moment and smirk "that's why she got a full scholarship into our school" 

Chaeyoung quickly turns her head in shock, her eyes are wide open 

"You..you. know?" Chaeyoung yell a bit. Taeyeon nods and smiles.

"Oh c'mon... my mother is the principal of the school and you really think that I can't sneaked inside her office and stole some document or more specifically mina's document?" Taeyeon says proudly. Chaeyoung just glaring at taeyeon, furrows her brows madly as she heard taeyeon's words.

"Well actually I didn't stole it.... I just want to take a peak and know her name but yeah...... Don't worry I put it back. It safe now."

Chaeyoung was about to says something but got intterupt by nayeon who just cameback from the restroom.

"Hey guys." nayeon smile and standing in front of them.

The two of them look at nayeon for a moment with their mouth open.

"Are you the real nayeon?" Taeyeon asks with her shaking hand.

 

*
*
*

"So today.... we have BBQ party" jeongyeon shouts in joy. All the kids cheered and waved their hands up in the air.

Mina started to cook  the meat on the grill when she feels someone blow air into her ear . She knew it was taeyeon because it is something that she would do.

"Why are you so clingy to me today. Go to sana or something" mina says with her cold voice.

"No. I want you, I always want you" taeyeon says and rests her head on mina's shoulder.

"Its sounded so dirty when it came from your mouth" 

"I really miss you. I want to spend time with you" taeyeon looked up at mina, with her puppy eyes. Mina sigh, she'd be lying if she said she doesn't feel her heart fluttering.

"I'm hungry" taeyeon whines but mina just ignores her.

"Babe~ I'm hungry" taeyeon elbowing mina. Mina glares at her and rolled her eyes.

"What do you want" mina asks.

"feed me"

"No."

"Why.... I just saw you feeded that kid. Why can't you feed me too" taeyeon says in frustration.

"Stop being childish taeyeon" mina shake her head.

"If you don't feed me right now then I will kiss you in front of these kids and your classmates" taeyeon crossed her arms against her chest.

"I dare you" mina smirk.

"You will regret. Myoui mina" taeyeon stated in a threatening voice. Mina looks at taeyeon and sigh when she knew taeyeon is being serious right now.

"Fine" mina gave up.

Mina took up her chopsticks and took some meat from the grill, wraping it in some lettuce and looked around to make sure no one was looking before shoving it into taeyeon's mouth.

"Thanks. Is not that hard right." taeyeon lightly pinch mina's nose. Mina scrunch her nose and bit her lips, feeling a bit shy. They didn't realize it but there are 3 pairs of eyes who were staring at them in awwed.

 

 

 

 

"They really look good togeher" jihyo says with a smile.

"I know right. I just hope sana will not ruin the moment" nayeon says.

"Don't worry sana is inside the house right now." jeongyeon chuckles.

"Taeyeonahhh~" hearing sana's cheerful voice making the three of them frown

"Speaking of the devil" jeongyeon sigh.

*
*
*

/2 days later/

The group finally arrived at their school after 3 days stayed at narsha's house. Even all of them were enjoyed doing their task and had a good times with the kids but they couldn't lying that they've been really tired these past few days.

While mina take her luggage inside the boot of the bus, she notice a familiar figure who was trying to hide behind a big tree beside the main gate to the school. It was indeed her brother.

"Mina lets go" chaeyoung says.

"You can go in first. I would like to stay here for a minutes" mina says. Chaeyoung just nods and go inside the dorm.

Mina then runs toward the boy.

"Yuta?! What are you doing here" mina shouts little bit. She looks at her brother and sigh hopelessly. He has a huge eyebags under both of his eyes, his hair looked mess up and he looks thinner than before.

"Give me money" yuta desperately say.

"I don't have money" mina firmly say.

"Your school are full with rich people. Do what woman always do. Flirting and take their money" the guy groans in frustration.

"Are you out of your mind?" mina raises her voice.

"Arggh you are useless!!" Yuta shouts and pushed mina's shoulder hardly making her stumble back.

In the blink of an eye, mina saw her brother on the ground and taeyeon is on top of him.

"How dare you touched mina!" Without any thinking, taeyeon threw a punch to yuta's face.

"Taeyeon no!! He is my brother" mina shouts and tried to stop taeyeon from killing her brother.

"Ops sorry" taeyeon quickly stand up and go beside mina.

"This !" Yuta get up, wipe a blood at his corner lips and spit it out on the ground. 

"Hey Its your fault. If you are the brother then act like a brother why would you act like a bastard then" taeyeon raises her voice.

"Who the fuvk are you!! Stay away from us" yuta grabs taeyeon's collar.

"I'm her girlfriend" taeyeon says with her calm voice.

"Her girlfriend?" He chuckles.

"You look like a rich kid" yuta eyes taeyeon from head to toe.

"Yuta!" Mina shouts in disbelief.

"Give me money then" yuta smirk. Taeyeon then grabs her wallet in her pocket.

"You don't have to do that" mina hissed but taeyeon just ignores her and searched through her money, before pulling out a thick wad of green bills and shove in to yuta.

"Here take this"

Yuta take it and smirk at mina.

"I knew it. You just like mom" he laugh, he runs to his motorcycle and leave.

"What would you do that?" Mina gritted her teeth and throws a furious glared as she bites her lips to hold her anger.

"Do what?" Taeyeon's voice sounded so calm and it does make mina more mad.

"You gave him money" 

"Mina, I just trying to help you" taeyeon tries to calm the latter.

"Trying to help me? I don't need your help or money and don't involve yourself in my personal life. For god sake taeyeon, you are not even my real girlfriend! You just a stranger to me!" Mina shouts, with a bit higher tone. Her ears are red as she is mad now.

Taeyeon looks so tense, she not moves a bit, is gaping. Those words stabbed her heart, it was hurt so bad.

After a few seconds taeyeon look up, chuckles bitterly. 

"You know what. I've enough let stop this bull. You're free now. I won't bother you ever again! We are done!"  After said that thing, taeyeon turns her body and start walk away from mina.

Mina just standing there, watching taeyeon's back slowly getting disappear. Mina could feel her cheeks getting wet as tear kept spilling from her eyes. She touched her cheek. They were wet and cold.

Is this tears? Why am I crying? She let me go,  I am free now, she won't bother me again. Is that what I want?

 

 

 

 

*********awesome9*********

Is this the end? Well I think the fuvk not!! 

See you guys next time bye.