nine

⎾ D E V O T I O N ⏌
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
the orientation "what did you do?!" "I have to!"

 

Jaebum and Nayeon arrived on the school , drove by their bodyguard. Jaebum appeared with bandages all over his body and arms, although Nayeon seems to disagreed with the camoflauge because Jaebum is perfectly fine but their father insist to do this.

“Hey stop frowning!” Jaebum said to Nayeon after the others welcoming him back.

“I’m not dumb,  you know. You and Dad can fool everyone but not me. You stil owe me an explanation of how the wounds cure in one night!”  She said in her most threatening tone which Jaebum found her too adorable and ruffles her hair instead.  “OPPAAAA!!~”

Mina who was already in the class, get out when she smells something, her vampire nose lead her to Jaebum and Nayeon, Nayeon waves at her so she comes to her.

“Sunbae, welcome back!” she greeted him. “How do you feel?” she asked.

“I’m good, no broken bones just a scratch wounds all over.” Jaebum answered smiling.

Both of them surely act like they haven’t know each other identity but Mina knew that Jaebum had transformed. The local news didn’t state that the man Jaebum killed is dead, they only state that he was in critical conditions, although the truth is that man died on spot. Now Mina knew what she heard was a lie. Of course he’s an Im. He triggered the curse. She mumbled on her thoughts.

Not long after Jinyoung came with Sana joining the three of them. Mina excused herself in immediately once she saw Sana, Jinyoung frowns as he looks at Mina’s back.

Nayeon waves in front of Jinyoung’s eyes and laughs, “Oppa, you need to blink once in a while you know!” she teased, “Did you stare at her back or ?”

Jinyoung rolls his eyes, “Why? Are you jealous?”

“Well, if she going to have your attention.. more than you usually gave me, then I AM!”

Just then Mark joins in the circles, Nayeon who was ready to become violence to Jinyoung suddenly turns into a shy cat and act pretty. Jaebum pretends to puke , Sana hits his chest while Jinyoung excuses himself.

“Everything’s good?” he asked Jaebum, Jaebum nods his head and hold his thumb up. “Oh by the way, have you decided what extra are you going to take?” Mark asked Nayeon.

“Not really...”

“You should join the student council! It’ll be fun, and didn’t you said helping others is one of your life’s goal?”

Sana try to hold her laughs, while Nayeon cheeks turns red.

“Okay, whoever said that, definitely had my sister ‘s brainwashed.” Jaebum said.

“Yes of course, I like helping others!”

“Then don’t forget to send your application! Don’t worry about the orientation, I’m sure your brother’s girlfriend will take good care of you there!”

Both Sana and Jaebum exchanged looks and shakes their head.

“NO~” they said at the same time.

At the class Mina keep staring at Nayeon’s ring, “It’s pretty isn’t it? Sana Unnie gives it to me!” she said as she shows it to her.

Mina knows what inside the ring and when Nayeon’s shove it close to her she leans back and smiles, “Yes, it looks good on you!”

“You can touch it if you like!”

“Ah no, thank you!”

Mina can’t touch the ring or her hand will show reaction to the vervain and it will raise question.

“Oh Mina, have you decided on the extra activity?”

“Me? I’m going with the council! Wait, i thought you going to choosed that too?”

“I am! But i’ve heard they had a scary orientation – so i’m stil thinking..”

“Really? Just how scary is it?”

“Well, during midnight they will send us to walk alone to the woods to find something, sort of bravery kind of mission, and the seniors will hide and scare the hell out of us! i really hate that! Plus i’ve heard the woods are haunted!”

Mina laughs hearing Nayeon explanation and put her hand under her chin. “You know, you don’t even look like a student council type of person, so question is, who do you try to impress?”

“Well.. uhm , you know that hot senior i told you..”

“Mark sunbae? But why bother, he’s not even on the council anymore.”

“If i’m at the council, i could use reasons to oftenly meet him with the council issues..”

“You really think that ahead, aren’t you?”

“Don’t mock me! As if i don’t know that you’ll joining the council for Jinyoung Oppa!”

Mina squints her eyes at Nayeon and do the zipped your mouth gestures at her, making her giggles.

During lunch Mina and Nayeon send in their application to the council’s room, they met Jinyoung there. Mina can’t help but to smile when she saw her, especially when he’s not with his witch bestfriend.  Nayeon sees the glint on Mina’s eyes and quickly excuses herself and let two of them alone.

“So, you joining the council.” Jinyoung said smiling.

“Yes, Nayeon said the orientation is scary, is it true, sunbae?”

“Well, for Nayeon even a bug can be scary.” He chuckles.  “Don’t worry it’s not as bad as people said! Since i’ve changed some things on the orientation” he said again.

“Oh really? like what?”

“I can’t tell you! You just need to get yourself ready and i’m sure you’ll be okay!”

“Sunbae,..” just when Mina was about to say something Sana deliberately coughs and makes Mina excuses herself.

Jinyoung sighed in frustration, “What?”

“Okay, so  i was wondering, until when are you going to pretend that you don’t know that she’s not human?” Sana folded her arms and raised her tone to let Mina heard if she’s not far.

Jinyoung rubs his nape, “I thought Jaebum is the childish one” he mumbles.

“I’ve heard that!”

“Yeap, anyway when you’re done revising my proposal of the orientation just head it over to Mr. Park to get his permission.”

“Yes, Sir!”

-

After school Jaebum and Jinyoung went to eat at the grill, of course Nayeon would not missed the chance to see her hot senior and tagged along with them although Jaebum insist to leave her on the road because she is too noisy while they were on the way.

“Oppa, guide me through again, what should i prepared? Like do i need to prepare my heart too? I’m easily surprised!” Nayeon said while nomming her burger.

“You’ll get the notice tomorrow , don’t worry” Jinyoung said as he look through his proposal that was already signed approval by the principal.

“As if i don’t know why you joined the council!” Jaebum snickers at her.

“Oppa please,  i got an image to keep!”

“Don’t even think about it, he’ll graduate soon , meeting new hot college girl, do you think he had time to deal with his hoobae?” Jaebum said as Nayeon’s eyes following wherever Mark’s went. “Stop embarrassing me”!

Jinyoung saw Bambam playing dart on the corner alone, he went to him and joined the dart play.

“So, anything new?”

“Nope, do you think we should go sneak into that room?” Bambam asked in high tone due to excitement he had on his head, apparently trespassing is a fun idea to him.

“No, we are not going to do anything that is breaking the law.” He said firmly, Bambam jeered , Jinyoung throw his dart that landed nowhere near the middle and sighs.

“You’re terrible in this!” Bambam mocked.

“I’m being modest.” Jinyoung reasoning, “What did exactly your family said about her?”

“I told you , man, they only said that our family owns her big time, that’s why we should be nice and provide her with whatever she needs.”

“She looks fine to me, though..”

“Yes that because it’s not your family that being enslaved for centuries by the vampire.”

“But seriously, is she bad?”

“Well, if you asked me.. before now, i only met her when i was a child, i remember clearly that – she said she was hungry, and my mom just, gladly, like she offers her wrist to her. Then she bite it.”

Jinyoung was taken aback by the new fact that Bambam spilled, “What about you, has she ever...?”

Bambam remo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter