chapter 8

Halloween ever after

I'm not exactly sure how this happened, but when I woke up the next morning, I wasn't where I'd left myself. Instead of a cuddly Dean attached to me, I had a cuddly Sehun attached to me in the front and  a cuddly big brother Fanfan attached to me in the behind....and big brother Fanfan was sporting a . A most impressive . Poking me right in the back, and like, pulsing. I was internally dying slowly at the knowledge. Like what was I supposed to do with this? It's not like I could just pull a Dean and roll across the floor, since he was practically holding me hostage in a death grip. And it's not like I could just turn around and be like, 'oh hey by the way, do you mind moving your ?'. Like what if Sehun overheard me?

I would never be able to live with myself if I corrupted that sweet child. Damn animal channel. So I just lay there, waiting for the to go away, or for Yifan to release me from his death grip. And while I struggled through the behind me, there were others also struggling with s.

"Babe,"Junma whispered to her husband, who was holding her from behind, stealing all her body warmth.

" Yes?"

" I'm not helping you with that, so just put it away please,"Junma said.

" So cruel love.So cruel." Papa Yixing sighed, " Can I just like...rub it against your bum. It's such a nice bum, my little problem will take care of itself if I can just rub against your bum,"

Junma snorted and turned to face her husband and father of her children. He smiled back at her, then leaned in and nuzzled her cheek, " stop worrying babe. They'll be fine. They're smart, and brave. They'll be fine."

Junma wanted to believe him, truly she did, but with the world being what it was, she couldn't help being terrified. She couldn't help worrying about her babies. She sighed and turned her head, looking out the truck and out towards the passing scenery as the truck drove.

" Sleep babe," Papa Yixing said, " I'll wake you up later,".So Junma sighed one last time, closed her eyes, and slept.It didn't take her long to fall asleep considering she'd been up all night driving. With Commander and Yixing keeping watch for any dangers lurking in the night. Now Tao, Jongdae and Baekhyun had driving duty while the three that had been up during the night tried to catch some sleep in the back of the huge military grade truck, big enough that it housed a moving base of operations.

During that time, my issue was solved. Big brother Fanfan eventually woke up. I'm convinced the man was trying to kill me, because the first thing he did when he woke up was lean in and nuzzle me behind my ear whispering, " you're so warm. I don't wanna get up."

I died internally. I was a mess.  A puddle of goo on the floor in my brain. 

He didn't give me a chance to respond, (not that I could have even if I'd wanted to) as he reached over me and gently shook Sehun awake.

" What?" Sehun grumbled.

" Come on Sehun. I need to go pee, which means you need to go pee." Big brother Fanfan said, and then he simply stood up,reached over and picked Sehun up then carried him to the bathroom. Sehun grumbled and curled into his big brother, head resting on big brother Fanfans shoulder. Dean squealed and kicked her feet, causing me to turn and look at her.

Mark was grinning rather mischeiviously behind her. 

" Sorry," Mark said," didn't realise you were ticklish"

" You tickled me," Dean hissed.

" Ok, so I was hoping you were ticklish, but I didn't know  if you were ticklish," Mark replied, still smiling ever so innocently at her.

" Wait, where'd you tickle her?" Jackson wanted to know.

" Ribs," Mark replied.

" Is she ticklish anywhere else?" Jaebum wanted to know.

" Don't you dare," Dean growled at Mark. Mark blinked as guilelessly as he could manage, the very picture of innocence.

" I wasn't going to do anything," he said."

" I was," Jinyoung said leaning in and breathing against Deans throat. She of course shuddered. From whence Jinyoung had suddenly come, Dean had no idea. All she knew was that these boys were going to be the death of her.

The absolute death of her.

" Ms. Lilee," Minseok whispered softly against her ear, " Lilee what's wrong?" he asked.

She shook her head, eyes clenched and lib between her teeth.

" Lilee what's wrong?" Minseok asked again.

" Nothing," she hissed, " it just hurts that's all."

Minseok, who had been lying behind Lilee and sharing his body heat with her, sat up and looked over her shoulder.

" You're not having contractions are you?" he asked calmly and she shook her head.

" I shouldn't be. Not this early. It's too early. I'm only seven months along." she hissed.

" Ok," he said, " try and get some sleep ok. I'm gonna... I'm just gonna."  He got up and headed to the bathroom, walking in without knocking and closing the door behind him. A minute later Big brother Fanfan sent Sehun out to come cuddle with Jongin, while he and Minseok discussed something in the bathroom.

Jaebum had taken Minseoks place, curled himself around Lilee so he could share his body heat with her. Because man was it cold. It had gotten really cold during the night and had stayed cold come morning.

A couple minutes later Minseok and Big brother Fanfan walked out. Big brother Fanfan grabbed the Sat Phone and called Junma and Papa Yixing.

 

The phone startled Yixing and Junmyeon out of their sleep. " Yifan?" Yixing answered.

" Hi dad.Um... I think we have a problem" Yifan said.

" What's wrong?" Yixing asked.

" Well, while we were escaping we run into one of Sehuns friends and his mum. His pregnant mum. She's seven months pregnant but she's in pain, and from the looks of it a lot of it." Yifan said.

" Put the phone on speaker," Junma said, so Yifan did.

" Hi, I'm Yifan and Sehuns mother, you can call me Junmyeon, Junma or Ms.Junmyeon.  Do they feel like contractions or like they want to be contractions,?" 

" They're not contractions," Lilee said, " I... I dilated early with Jongin, so I had a l cerclage done, withis pregnancy." she explained.

" Ah,"Junma hummed then said, "then I get the feeling that those stitches are tearing into your uterus right now, and or are pressing on nerves. But just to be sure, someone's gonna have to check for me. So one of you's gonna have to check for me to see if you can physically feel the stitches with your hands."

None of us volunteered, and Junma laughed softly, " you don't have to look, you just have to feel,"

Yeah. No. None of us were volunteering for that mission. Nope. No sir. 

" Guys come on," Junma laughed again, " just close your eyes, stick your hand up...."

" Ma!!!" Yifan yelled, " Sehun and Jongin are listening!!!"

" Ooops," Junma said, then she sighed and said, " but seriously guys, one of you is going to have to check for me."

" Do you.. will you.. is it ok with you if I check?" Jackson finally asked softly and Lilee nodded. 

" Dude right now, I honestly don't care. I'm in so much pain you could be playing the friggin piano up there and I wouldn't care."

" Aaaaand.. the kids are going to the bathroom," Chanyeol said, taking both Sehun and Jongins hands and leading them to the bathroom, where he stuck their read-aloud into their ears and sat with them. Jackson followed behind them so he could wash his hands. He came out thirty seconds later, and walked over to Lilee. He got down on his knees, and gently pulled her pants down her legs. It was awkward and it took a little while because he was terrified of hurting her. Once he hand them down, he threw the blanket over her legs, took a deep breath and went exploring.

" I.." he paused and cleared his throat, " I can feel the stitches, they feel kind of tangled?" he said.

Junma hummed then said, " thank you Jackson. Is there any blood on your hand?" she asked.

Jackson pulled it out and nodded.

Junma hummed again.

" Ok Jackson, thank you, you can go wash your hands now." 

" So?" Lilee asked.

" Yeah, your stitches are tearing into your uterus and have probably tigthened with is putting pressure on nerves. It has to be from the running you did yesterday. I don't like the blood though, I'm gonna need you to watch that. Yifan did you grab any medicine?"

Big brother Fanfan nodded, " yeah, but just generic stuff. Painkillers and like antiseptic stuff."

" Ok, no that's good for now. If the water's still running, I want you to run Lilee a bath, make sure the tub is spotless first, if you can find apple cider vinegar pour in about a tablespoon, if you can't find it throw in some salt, and then have Lilee sit in the water for about half an hour. Once that's done, clean underwear, if you've got pads line the underwear with the pads, and then I want you to put the antiseptic cream on the inside of her thighs, not touching her , just on her thighs, sort of like a barrier. Lilee I need you to take it extra easy. You can take the pain meds every six hours. No more than six in a 24hour period."

" Ok" Lilee said, " I can do that."

" Good," Junma said, " but other than that, are you guys ok?" 

" We're ok ma," Big brother Fanfan said, " Luhan and Teddy are a little banged up, but we're good."

" Who's Teddy. Did you get me another child?" Junma asked.

" Luhan picked Teddy up, and saved her from a demon," Big brother Fanfan said.

" Hold on a second. You said 'fighting a demon?' didn't you?" Papa Yixing said.

" Uh huh."

" Badass, I like it. But uh... just to be cautious, will you please bathe them both in salt water. Yeah that would be good. Thanks."

" Uh... ok," Big brother Fanfan said.

" Do you guys have enough to get you through the next couple of days?" Papa Yixing asked.

" Yes, we do." 

We did. We were fortunate. We had enough food to last all of us a week I'm sure. We had running water and bottled water.We had soap, clothes, some medicines, we had flashlights and radios. We had blankets. We had bandaids. We had each other. We were good.